剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
I put him away. You got Frankie because of me.
不 我们没有
No, we didn't.
我们要撤销针对弗兰基·奎瓦斯的指控
We're dropping the charges against Frankie Cuevas.
你说什么
What did you say?
我跟我在地检办公室的朋友讨论过了
I discussed with my colleagues in the DA's Office,
上司也发表了意见
and the brass weighed in as well.
我们不能让这事在庭审上曝光
We can't have this coming out at trial.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吗 他手上有三条人命
Are you fucking kidding me? He's got three bodies on him.
是吗 我可没看到任何证据
Does he? 'Cause I haven't seen any proof.
你能想象到时会有什么头条吗
I mean, can you imagine the headlines?
"#反性侵运动波及到州警"
"#MeToo Comes to the State Police."
不敢相信你们竟然要放他走
I can't believe you're gonna let this guy walk.
你知道因为你的破事 还可能危及到多少别的案子吗
You know how many other cases could be jeopardized by your bullshit?
我们应该感到庆幸 只牵扯到了弗兰基·奎瓦斯
We should be so lucky it's only Frankie Cuevas.
这话什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
雪莉·亨利给你带来了多少案子
How many cases did Sherry Henry make for you?
你该走了 雷
It's time to go, Ray.
你知情吗
Did you know?
我问你 你知情吗
I said, did you fucking know?
我知道
Yeah, I knew.
人人都知道
Everybody knew.
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself, man.
你们看什么看
Fuck you looking at?
把你的手从她身上拿开 过来
Get your fucking hands off her. Come here.
放开我
Get the fuck off me.
你毁了我的生活 就为了什么
You blew up my life for fucking what?
为了那人♥渣♥
For that piece of shit?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
他是我孩子的爸 你指望我会怎么做
He's the father of my kid, all right? What'd you expect?
你太病态了
What, are you so fucking broken,
你受不了一个男人对你好
you can't handle a guy being nice to you?
你也在利用我
You were using me too.
我在利用你 怎么利用的
Oh, I was using you? How?
-我怎么在利用你 -得了吧 雷
- How the fuck was I using you? - Oh, come on, Ray.
那是相互作用的
It was transactional.
你跟我一样清楚
You know that as well as I do.
我他妈爱过你
I fucking loved you.
一个蘑菇走进一家酒吧
So this mushroom walks into a bar.
酒保说
The bartender says,
抱歉 我们不为蘑菇服务[不提供迷幻药]
"Oh, I'm sorry, sir. We don't serve mushrooms here."
蘑菇说 为什么 我很有趣
And the mushroom says, "Why not? I'm a fun guy."
老天
Jesus.
你随便放哪都行
Just dump that anywhere, huh?
趁你因伤病而休息期间
You know, uh, while you're laying around on disability and all that,
你或许可以好好打理下这里
maybe you might wanna pick up the place.
老天 三周 我要怎么打发
Jesus, three weeks off. What am I gonna do with myself?
我知道 我知道 我会去参加会议的
I know, I know. I'm gonna go to one of those meetings.
这就对了
That's my girl.
你为什么没告诉我你牵扯进了这事
So why didn't you tell me you were mixed up in all this shit?
我不是故意不告诉你的
I didn't not tell you on purpose.
我知道不想让你劝退我
I just--I just didn't want you to talk me out of it.
那是我必须得做的事 我无法解释
It was something I had to do. I can't explain it.
我不想再操心你了
I don't wanna worry about you anymore.
很累人
It's exhausting.
我知道 抱歉
I know, I know. I'm sorry.
你不用再操心了 我没事
You don't have to worry anymore. I'm okay.
琳达这周末要做幼鳕鱼
Hey, Linda's making scrod this weekend.
想来吗
Wanna come over?
你知道我有多喜欢幼鳕鱼
You know how I love me a good scrod.
谢谢 那会很好
Thanks. That'll be nice.
琳达会很开心的
Linda will be thrilled.
你能帮我把这个拿走吗
Oh, hey, can you take this for me?
我不需要60片维柯丁放在家里
I don't need 60 Vicodin laying around.
你是谁 你对我搭档做了什么
Who are you, and what the fuck did you do with my partner?
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
喂
Hello?
杰姬 我是你律师 菲尔·汉考克
Jackie, this is your attorney, Phil Hancock.
你怎么样
How are you?
你好 我很 好怎么了
Hi. I'm okay. What's going on?
我不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you did it,
但我刚得到通知 地检办公室要撤销你的案子
but I was just informed the DA'S Office dropped your case.
什么
What?
某个警♥察♥找了关系
Yeah, some cop pulled a favor.
文件上印着 为了正义的利益
The file is stamped "in the interest of justice,"
意味着你肯定为某个人做了好事
which means you must have done something good for somebody.
我想是的 是雷·阿布鲁佐吗
Yeah, yeah, I guess I did. What--was it Ray Abruzzo?
是个叫艾伦·圣提尔的州警
It was a State cop named Alan Saintille.
艾伦·圣提尔 好的
Alan Saintille? Okay, wow.
所以这什么意思 我完事了
So what-what-what does that mean? I'm done?
我自♥由♥了 可以开车了
I'm free? I can drive?
你自♥由♥了
You're free.
保重
Take care of yourself.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
你肩膀怎么样
How's your shoulder?
没事 有点痛
It's okay. It's a little sore.
-嗯 -我找艾伦
- Yeah. - Looking for Alan.
雷在哪
Where's Ray?
我不能说
I can't talk about it.
-你好 -嘿
- Hi, there. - Oh, hey.
我就想来谢谢你帮我撤销了酒驾指控的事
I just, uh, wanted to come by and thank you for the DUI thing.
你帮我们挡了子弹
Well, hey, you literally took a bullet for us.
力所能及的事
Least I could do.
雷在哪
So, uh, where's Ray?
发生了重大调整
There's been a shake-up.
什么 发生了什么
What do you--what happened?
你得去问他
Something you have to ask him.
还有件事你得知道
Another thing you should know.
弗兰基·奎瓦斯要被释放了
Frankie Cuevas is being released from prison.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
这你也得去问你朋友
Something else you have to ask your boy.
弗兰基是杀人犯 你不能就这么放走他
Frankie's a fucking murderer. You can't just let him out.
-这很复杂 -但你们还是会
- It's complicated. - No, yeah, but you're-you're gonna--
你们还是会调查他的案子 对吗
you're still gonna work the case, right?
-你们还是想抓住他 -在完美世界里 是的
- I mean, you still wanna get him. - In a perfect world, yes.
我们得看情况如何发展
We have to see how it plays out.
好吧
Okay, well...
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
那要怎么做
How would that work?
我不知道 你们说你们愿意接受任何人的
I don't know. You said you'd take anybody.
渔业局联络员到缉毒组之类的
Fishery Service Liaison to the Narcotics Unit or something like that.
好吧
All right, um...
上司最近在说要种族多样化
well, brass has been making noise about diversity.
也许我能说服他们
Maybe I can sell it.
好的 谢谢
Cool. Thank you.
可怜的雷
Poor Ray.
操♥他♥妈♥的雷
Man, fuck Ray.
老天 有人在追你吗
Jesus, someone chasing you?
也许
Yeah, maybe.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我来看你
I just came to check on you.
你要让我进去吗
You gonna let me inside or what?
好吧
All right, yeah.
这是 坐吧
Here, this is--sit down.
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么样
So, uh, how are you?
很好
Fine.
是吗
Yeah?
你要告诉我发生了什么吗
You gonna tell me what the fuck happened?
不
No.
我为你挡了子弹
I literally took a bullet for you.
这是你力所能及的吧
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表