剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
你负责吗
You the one responsible for this?
是的
Yes, sir.
雷·阿布雷佐警司 马萨诸塞州州警
Sergeant Ray Abruzzo, Mass. State Police.
我不知道州警内部
I don't know what kind of fucking shenanigans
是什么情况
goes on at the State Police,
-但在渔业局 我们 -艾德 艾德
- but at the Fishery Services, we have-- - Ed. Ed, hey.
我没事 没事
I'm-I'm okay. It's all right.
无论如何 她很坚强
Sir, for what it's worth, she's pretty tough.
废话 爱因斯坦 要你说
No fucking shit, Einstein. Who are you telling?
好了 我走了
All right, I'm gonna go.
杰姬 你好好休息 我们回头聊
Jackie, rest up. We'll talk soon.
他们跟我说你
They told me you got...
他们跟我说你中枪了 我不知道该怎么想
They told me you got shot, and I-I-I didn't know what to think.
你要当着我哭吗
Are you gonna fucking cry on me?
给我点时间
Minute.
奥西托
Hey, Osito.
气色不错啊 哥们
Looking good, buddy.
那招真聪明
That was a smart move...
告诉所有人你去了多米尼加
telling everybody you went to the D.R.
比飞机票还便宜
Cheaper than a plane ticket.
不过 事后看来
Although, in hindsight,
你肯定希望你真的去了
I bet you're wishing you actually went.
没事
It's all good.
你现在不用说话
You don't have to talk right now.
你哪也去不了
You're not going anywhere.
我会回来的
I'll just come back later, all right?
深呼吸 哥们
Deep breaths, homey.
马萨诸塞州州立监狱
坐下
Sit down.
过来
Come here.
靠近点
Get close.
你好吗 弗兰基
So how you doing, Frankie?
好 好的
Oh, cool. Okay.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear that.
我 我挺好的
Oh, me? Yeah. No, I'm doing okay.
不 我逗你的
No, I'm just fucking with you.
我不是来谈论我的
I didn't come here to talk about me.
我是来谈论你的
Came here to talk about you.
我就是个愚蠢的州警
Fuck am I? I'm just some dumb Statie.
而你可是大人物
But you, you're the man.
你是大人物
You're the fucking man.
我还是骑兵的时候你就是大人物了
You've been the man since I was a baby trooper.
你知道吗
You know that?
2001 2002 记得那些日子吗
2001, 2002, remember those days?
小孩花一美元买♥♥一毫克的奥施康定
Kids were paying a dollar a fucking milligram for an OxyContin.
想象下
Imagine that.
然后突然间 药没了
And then suddenly--boom-- pills are gone.
人人都开始吃白粉了 知道为什么吗
Everyone's shooting dope. You know why?
因为你想到来鳕鱼角
Because you had the idea to come to the Cape,
让一堆白人瘾君子从药物转向海♥洛♥因♥
get a bunch of junkie white kids to switch from pills to heroin.
就像是瓮中捉鳖一样
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.
有的人说这很怂
Now, some people say that's pussy,
因为你没法打进多切斯特或东波士顿的市场
'cause you couldn't hack it in Dorchester or East Boston,
或者鬼知道你是哪里来的
wherever the fuck you're fucking from.
但我不这么认为
But I don't say that.
我觉得这很有才
I say that was some next-level shit.
然后那些孩子 他们开始死去
Then those kids, they started dying.
然后芬太尼来了 人人都开始死亡
And then with fentanyl, everyone started dying.
然后卡芬太尼出现 我♥操♥
And then the carfentanil-- okay, fuck it.
算了 那就是末日 但你又在乎什么呢
Forget it. It's the fucking apocalypse, but what do you care?
因为你还是大人物
'Cause you're still the man.
你想我想得太多了
You think about me too much.
你说得对 确实是
Oh, you're right. I do.
不过我很佩服你 你这一路很成功
But hats off to you, man. You had a great run.
要是你没有杀雪莉
And if you hadn't killed Sherry,
你本可以继续下去
I think you would have kept going.
你可以服完刑期 回到鳕鱼角 回来
You could have done your bit, gone back to the Cape, come back...
接着做你的事
picked up right where you left off.
但你非要展示你的权威
But you had to show what a big dick you had.
你非要开始抛尸
You had to start dropping bodies, and that...
这就是我击垮你的方式
That's how I'm gonna fuck you.
你的手下奥西托 他跟警♥察♥交火
Also, your boy Osito, he got in a shoot-out with a cop.
所以我也会搞死他
So I'm gonna fuck him too.
一旦他摘掉呼吸管
And once he gets the breathing tube out of his mouth,
他就会告诉我一切
he's gonna tell me everything.
因为你知道 当你如此接近死亡时
'Cause you know, when you're that close to death,
那会改变一个人
it changes a man.
见到你很高兴 弗兰基
It's good to see you, Frankie.
就像春雨一样 对吗 雷
Like spring rain, huh, Ray?
你说什么
The fuck you just say to me?
蕾妮
Renee.
她尝起来就像春雨
She tastes like spring rain.
对吗
Isn't that right?
-是雷叔叔 -别接
- It's Uncle Ray. - Don't answer that.
-喂 -小子 你妈妈在家吗
- Hello? - Hey, dude. Is your ma home?
嗯
Yeah.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
我很好
Uh, yeah, I'm okay.
但我现在不方便说话
I can't really talk right now, though.
没事
Yeah, okay, that's cool.
那你晚点有事吗
You got anything going on later?
我还不知道
I don't--I don't know yet.
抱歉 雷
I'm sorry, Ray.
没事
Yeah, no problem.
回头聊
Talk soon.
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么
Not much.
威勒基在找你
Velekee's looking for you.
找我什么事
About what?
他没说 他在会议室
Couldn't say. He, um--he's in the conference room.
阿布鲁佐警司 进来 关上门
Sergeant Abruzzo, come in. Close the door.
怎么了
What's going on?
坐 雷
Take a seat, Ray.
好了
All right.
我猜猜 我升职了
Let me guess, got a promotion?
我想给你看样东西
I wanna show you something.
这是什么
Fuck is this?
看样子像是一个执法官员
Looks to me like a law enforcement officer
接受线人的性福利
receiving sexual favors from an informant.
你对我太好了
Oh, you're so good to me.
不 我不 我不
No, I don't--I don't...
你从哪拿到这个的
Where'd you get this?
蕾妮·赛格纳给我打了电♥话♥
Renee Segna called me.
她请求见面
She asked to sit down.
她告诉我你们如何认识
She told me how you met,
你如何用卖♥♥淫罪威胁她
how you threatened her with a prostitution charge
如果她不合作的话 然后在那之后
if she didn't cooperate, and that sometime after that,
你怂恿她跟你保持性关系
you solicited her for a sexual relationship.
老天
Jesus Christ.
她说她知道那是错的
She said she knew it was wrong.
她知道那很 原话是"操蛋"
She knew it was, quote, "fucked up,"
但她接受了
but she went along with it.
狗屁
That's bullshit.
之后会有内部调查
There's gonna be an internal investigation.
在那之前 你被无薪停职
Until then, you're suspended without pay.
她是成年人
She's a grown-up.
她根本就不是我的线人了
I mean, she's not even my CI anymore.
她是弗兰基·奎瓦斯孩子的母亲
She's the mother of Frankie Cuevas's child.
你到底在想什么
What the fuck were you thinking?
这案子是我搞定的
Hey, I made that case.
我让他出不来 因为我你们才给他定了罪
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表