剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
《鳕鱼角》前情提要
Previously on Hightown...
-你是雪莉 -是的
- You Sherry? - Yeah?
好
Cool.
她戴着一条项链 上面写着"莱拉斯"
She's wearing a necklace says Lylas.
操
Fuck!
-你认识雪莉·亨利 -我不知道你在说什么
- You know Sherry Henry. - I don't know what you're talking about.
她跟我说过好多你的事
She told me so much about you.
我见证了一场谋杀
I saw a fucking murder.
这些人会杀了我
These people will kill me.
今天发现了一具死尸
Found a dead body today.
-请我喝一杯吗 -好啊
- Want to buy me a drink? - Okay.
有个人 黑人
There's this guy. He's black.
-他是别的国家来的 -多米尼加
- He's from somewhere else. - Dominican Republic?
-海海地 -嗯
- Haiti? - Yeah.
我要知道是不是有警♥察♥来找过你
I need to know if any cops been coming around.
嗯 昨晚俱乐部里来了一个
Yeah. One came by the club last night.
他如果再回来 我想要你接近他
He comes back around, I want you to get close.
我或许更愿意你去坐牢
I might actually prefer you go to prison.
鳕鱼角
第一季 第二集
好啊
Hey, hey, what's up?
-你怎么样 -还行
- How you living? - All right.
第八天了
Day eight.
我以为你从戒酒处出来后就该走了
I thought you were out after detox.
我保险买♥♥得好
I got that good insurance.
再说 我回去也没事做
Besides, I got nothing to go back to.
我懂
I hear that.
那是谁
Yo, who's that?
蒂娜
Tina.
我超喜欢她
That girl is my heart.
新来的吗
She new?
她之前来过 溜了 然后又回来
She was here before. Slipped. Came back.
我一直在追她
Hey, I been working on that.
我投入了很长时间 我先看上她的
I put in the hours. I got dibs.
老娘不管
Fuck dibs.
我是杰姬
I'm Jackie.
我有段时间没抽烟了
I haven't smoked in a minute.
给我抽一口
Let me hit that?
谁抽爆珠啊
Who smokes menthols?
我
I do.
是吗 你是谁
Oh, yeah? Who are you?
天呐 我靠
Oh, my God. Oh, shit.
天 好爽
Oh, my God! Oh, yeah.
对 就那 就那
Oh, yeah, right there, right there, right there.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
真乖
Good girl.
为我高♥潮♥
I want you to come for me.
你知道我是直的吧
You know I'm straight, right?
好 你要我停下吗
Oh, okay. You want me to stop?
不 不不 不要停 不要停
No, no, no. No, no, don't stop. Don't stop.
操
Fuck!
杰瑞米
Hey, Jeremy.
-你♥爸♥爸怎么样 -好点了 谢谢
- How's your dad doing? - He's better, thanks.
那就好 那就好
Good, good. Good to hear that.
小J 问一个问题
J-dogg. Question for you, my man.
该死 那人叫什么来着
Oh, shit, what's that guy's name?
-大块头 -对 弗兰基的供货商
- Big guy. - Yeah, deals for Frankie.
大块头黑男 应该是多米尼加人
Big black dude, Dominican, I think.
奥西托
Osito.
对 就是奥西托
Yeah, Osito, that's right.
他住哪
So where's he live?
你有他号♥码吗
You got a number for him?
我跟他不太熟 只是听过名字
I don't really know him. I just heard the name.
说来有趣
Well, you know, it's so funny, man.
我们在镇上打听 没人开口
We were asking around town, and no one's saying shit,
所以这或许是你立功的好机会
so this might be your chance to get a big gold star next to your name.
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
你有在监狱里戒过毒吗 杰瑞米
You ever kicked in jail, Jeremy?
-什么 -你懂的 呕吐 腹泻
- What? - You know, vomiting, diarrhea.
-你可不想在监狱里腹泻 -你不能这么做
- You do not want diarrhea in jail. - You can't fucking do that.
小子 我们上个月抓到你持有20克的芬太尼
Kid, we got you last month, 20 grams of fentanyl.
你现在没有在巴恩斯特布监狱的唯一原因
So the only reason that you're not in Barnstable right fucking now
就是你同意了要合作
is that you agreed to cooperate.
我们已经申请了搜查令
Now, we already pulled the warrant,
你何不把你关于奥西托的信息告诉我们
so why don't you tell us what you know about Osito?
-操♥你♥妈♥ 我什么都不知道 -操♥我♥
- Fuck you. I don't know anything. - Fuck me?
我已经说了我什么都不知道
I already told you I don't know anything.
这混♥蛋♥对我说操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker said fuck me to me.
-狗屁 -我不认识他
- Bullshit. - I don't know him.
-不跟你扯了 我们走 -不 你不能这么做
- Fuck this guy, let's go. - No, you can't do that!
我已经跟你说了我所知道的
I already told you what I know!
我们说好了的 拜托 去死吧
We had a fucking deal, come on! Fuck you guys!
我已经告诉你们了一切
I told you everything I know!
张嘴
Open up.
过来
Step on through.
嗨 我是小迈克尔
Hi, I'm Junior.
有酒瘾 毒瘾
I'm an alcoholic and an addict.
你好 小迈克尔
Hey, Junior. What up, man?
总之 谢谢邀请我们
Anyways, thanks for having us.
很荣幸把匿名戒酒互助会带到这来
It's an honor to bring you a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous.
他在这睡觉
Guy fucking sleeping over here.
没事 我懂
That's cool. I get it.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking,
关于我这小子有什么可说的
"What the fuck does this kid got to say about me?"
也许你是对的 也许你已经摸索清了生活 我不知道
Maybe you're right. Maybe you got your shit figured out. I don't know.
对我来说 我唯一摸索出的事就是撒谎骗人
For me, the only shit I ever figured out was how to hustle and lie
伤他人的心
and break people's hearts.
我是个瘾君子 芬太尼杀死了我
I mean, I'm a fucking dope fiend, and fentanyl fucking killed me.
真的杀死我好几次
I mean, like, literally killed me a couple times.
我很幸运现在能站在这里
I'm fucking lucky to be standing here right now, but I am.
戒除毒瘾的我站在这里
And I'm standing here sober.
这是个奇迹
That's a fucking miracle.
嗯
So, yeah,
如果连我这样的瘾君子都能做到的话
if it can happen for a piece-of-shit dope fiend like me...
你也能做到
...it can happen for you.
传道者
Yo, preacher man.
你气色不错 很清爽
You look good. Fresh.
新鞋子
New kicks.
对 挺新的
Yeah, pretty new.
所以到底怎么回事
So what the fuck happened?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为你是开船的呢
I thought you were the boat guy.
我是 只是浪太大了
I mean, yeah, it was just, the swell was off the chain.
当时是超级月亮 老兄
It was a fucking supermoon, bro.
"当时是超级月亮 老兄"
"It was a supermoon, bro."
对 就是很大的月亮 扰乱了潮汐
Yeah, it's just a really big moon. It fucks with the tides and shit.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
什么
What?
只是...是个女孩
Just... It was a girl.
对
Yeah.
没错
It was.
我挺照顾你吧 钱够花吗
I take care of you, right? Money's good?
嗯 弗兰基 钱够了
Yeah, Frankie, it's good.
当我嗑嗨的时候 一切都好
When I was getting high, it was cool, you know,
现在我说不好了
and now I don't know, it's just...
你是什么意思
What are you saying?
我不干了
I'm done.
贩毒什么的我没问题 只是...
I'm cool with the pumping and all that. It's just...
我不喜欢尸体
Not with the bodies, you know?
你觉得你有资格做决定吗
You think you get to make decisions here?
不 你没有
No, papa, no.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表