剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
You want to leave your phone with me?
不允许用手♥机♥
It's not allowed.
操
Fuck that.
什么事都没有捷径 对吗
You can't do anything the easy way, can you?
随便了
Oh, whatever.
不过讲真 艾德
But, seriously, Ed,
谢谢你
thank you.
得了
Come on, now.
别对我心软
Don't go soft on me.
说真的
Yeah, for real, though,
你是个很好的搭档
you're a really good partner.
我会在紧急联♥系♥人一栏里写上你的名字
I'm gonna make you, like, my emergency contact and everything.
天 真压抑
Jesus. That's depressing.
你只有我吗
I'm all you got?
我自杀好了
I'm gonna fucking kill myself now.
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
不 让他从戒酒处出搬到护理中心去
No, move him out of detox into extended care.
没错 我们没位置了
Well, exactly. We don't have room.
还有告诉玛茜
And--and tell Marcy.
抱歉 今天很忙
Sorry about that. Crazy day.
我是拉金大夫
I'm Dr. Larkin.
你是杰姬·吉诺内斯
And you are Jackie...Key-no-nes?
差不多
Yeah, close enough.
那个
So, um...
我最短需要在这里待多久
what's the shortest time I can stay here?
我们提供三天戒酒疗程
Well, we offer a three-day detox,
但你有不错的医保
but you have good insurance.
我推荐你住久一点
I recommend you stay longer.
不 三天就行 谢谢
No, three days is fine, thanks.
好
Okay.
告诉我你来这的原因
Tell me why you're here.
我出了车祸
I was in a car accident.
你喝酒了
You were drinking?
喝了一点
Yeah, a little...
还嗑了点可♥卡♥因♥ 但他们不知道
and a little coke, but they don't really know about that.
你被控酒驾
You're being charged with a DUI?
轻罪还是重罪
Misdemeanor or felony?
他们还没指控我 所以
Um, they haven't charged me yet, so...
不过多半是重罪
But probably a felony.
你觉得你有毒瘾和酒瘾吗
Do you think you have a drug and alcohol problem?
不
No.
我不觉得 我喜欢派对 但是
No, I do not. I like to party a little, but...
我没有
no.
那我再问你一次 你为什么来这儿
Then I'll ask you again why you're here.
因为律师说这是个好主意
Because the lawyer told me it was a good idea, all right?
能避免坐牢
Keep me out of jail.
这是戒酒的好动力啊
Well, that's pretty good motivation to sober up.
你觉得不接受治疗你就能做到吗
You think you can do it without treatment?
嗯
Yeah.
是的 可以这样吗
Yes, yeah, is that-- is that an option?
是的 走吧
Sure. Go.
什么
What?
我的工作不是说服你留下
It's not my job to convince you to stay,
坦白说 我侄女刚拿到学习驾照
and, frankly, my niece just got her learner's permit.
我或许更愿意你去坐牢
I might actually prefer you go to prison.
真无礼
That's rude.
酒驾才无礼
It's rude to drive drunk.
你知道我昨天发现了一具尸体吗
You know I found a dead body yesterday?
我不知道
No, I didn't know.
嗯
Yeah.
一个女的被冲上了海滩
Some chick--she just washed up on the beach.
大概跟毒品有关
Drug thing, I guess.
就像
It's like...
这些白人女喜欢麻烦
damn, these white girls love trouble.
你的所见很可怕 暴♥力♥
That was a scary, violent thing you saw.
你为什么一副漠不关心的样子
Why are you acting like you don't have feelings about it?
因为我并不关心
Because I don't.
好吧
Okay.
我们来谈谈车祸
Let's talk about the car accident.
有人受伤了吗
Was anyone hurt?
你直接就开始调查了 是吧
You just dig right in, don't you?
不是调查
It wasn't a dig,
但我很抱歉给你这样的感觉
but I'm sorry if it felt like one.
你不抱歉 你♥他♥妈♥才不感到抱歉
You're not sorry. You're not fucking sorry.
你想要我哭着告诉你
You want me to cry and tell you
我是个人♥渣♥什么的
what a piece of shit I am or whatever.
是不是这样
Isn't that how this works?
不
No.
我们只是对话
We just talk.
操♥他♥妈♥的对话
Fuck talking, all right?
我不需要对话 我很好
I don't need to talk because I'm fine.
老天 我的生活很美好
Jesus. I'm--I-I have an amazing life.
我住在普罗温斯敦 该死
I live in Provincetown, for crying out loud.
这里就像是女同的香格里拉
It's like fucking lesbian Shangri-La, all right?
那又怎样 我喜欢派对 人人都喜欢
I mean, so what? I like to party a little. Everyone does.
这里是普镇
But it's P-Town.
在普镇 你要么是渔夫要么是来度假的同志
In P-Town, you're either a fisherman or gay on vacation,
无论如何 他们都派对 好吗
and either way, they party, all right?
人人都派对
Everyone parties.
人人都跟我一样派对 所以没事
Everyone parties like me, so it's fine, okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
操 操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck.
老天 我不知道我为什么哭
Jesus, I don't-- I'm not sure why I'm crying.
听着
So look...
4点在集♥合♥厅有个匿名戒酒互助会
there's an AA meeting at 4:00 in the gathering hall.
你想先去你房♥间静静
You want to settle in to your room first,
还是直接过去
or you want to go straight there?
你要让我留下
You're letting me stay?
秘密线人
怎么了
What's going on?
我和弗兰基孩子妈妈谈了
So I talked to Frankie's baby mama.
她给我描述了一个人 原话是
She gave me a description of-- and this is quote un-quote--
一个来自国外的大个头黑人男子
a huge black male from somewhere else.
真是缩小了范围呢
That narrows it down.
我想可能是多米尼加人 海地人
So I'm thinking Dominican, Haitian,
也许是你的同胞
maybe one of your peeps.
海地人 也许我认识
Haitian guy? Oh, hell! Maybe I know him already.
好 不过帮我个忙
All right. Do me a favor, though.
联♥系♥联邦监狱管理局
Get in touch with BOP,
移♥民♥局 你的所有线人
Immigration, any CIs you have.
我只想惊动这个人
I just want to shake something loose on this guy.
你觉得她有跟你说实话吗 雷
You think she's being straight with you, Ray?
不知道
I don't know.
不过我把她吓得够呛
I jammed her up pretty good, though.
你想我吗
You miss me?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
听着 我们有段时间没聊过了
So, listen, we haven't talked in a while.
你最爱的冰淇淋是什么
What's your favorite ice cream?
-草莓味 -你最爱草莓味
- Strawberry. - Strawberry is your favorite?
记得爸爸最爱什么味道吗
Remember what Daddy was?
-椰子 -椰子 真棒
- Coconut. - Coconut, muy bien.
你很棒 有听妈妈话吗
You're awesome. You been good for Mommy?
嗯
Yes.
想去和那些小孩玩吗
You want to go play with those kids?
-想 爸爸 -去吧
- Yes, Daddy. - Okay, go.
我想你
I miss you.
看着我
Look at me.
我要知道
I need to know...
是不是有警♥察♥来找过你
if any cop's been coming around.
嗯
Yeah.
昨晚俱乐部里来了一个
One came by the club last night.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表