剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
还没完
But there's something else.
他注射的是混合毒品
The shot he took was a mix of dope,
里面有婴儿泻药 卡芬太尼
baby laxative, and carfentanil.
这是鳕鱼角第一起有记录的案件
First documented case on Cape Cod.
-我嘞个去 老艾 -是啊
- Holy shit, Al. - Yeah, oh, shit.
你想去跟LT说吗
Now you wanna come and break it to LT?
我得去调查个事
I got something I gotta get into.
还在生我气
Still mad at me?
告诉我怎么了 亲爱的
Tell me what's wrong, mi amor.
我会理解的
I'll understand.
我受够了 弗兰基
I'm tired, Frankie.
我受够了
I'm tired of this.
受够了来这里 我
Tired of coming to this place. I...
我不知道我还能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer I can do it.
不会永远这样的
It's not gonna be forever.
是啊 也就是还有15年
No, just 15 more years now?
不
No.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
我会提前出去的
I'm gonna beat this thing.
怎么做
How?
我的团队很给力
My crew stepped up.
阿奇 老奥 他们解决了一切
Kizzle, O, they took care of everything.
什么意思 弗兰基 解决了什么
What does that mean, Frankie, took care of what?
你知道不该问
You know better than to ask.
我需要知道你支持我
I need to know you have my back.
我需要考虑我们的儿子
I need to think about our son.
我脑子里全是你和弗兰基
That's all I think about: you and Frankie.
我做的一切都是为了你们俩 为了你们的未来
Everything I ever did was for you two, for your futures.
我没有未来 弗兰基
I don't have a future, Frankie.
-好吗 我在哈维尔工作 -去他妈的哈维尔
- Okay? I work at Xavier's. - Fuck Xavier's!
你要想的话 我可以帮你把它买♥♥下来
I'll buy it for you, if you want.
你是我的王后
You're my queen.
我会给你你想要的一切
I'm gonna give you everything you ever wanted.
我会照顾你的余生
I'm gonna take care of you for the rest of your life.
你要怎么做到
How you gonna do that?
我需要你答应我 你还支持我
I need you to promise me that I still have you.
没有你 这一切都没有意义
Without you, none of it means anything.
答应我
Promise me.
好
Okay.
弗兰基 你在干什么
Frank-Frankie, what are you doing?
-蕾妮·萨曼莎·赛格纳 -我的天
- Renee Samantha Segna... - Oh, my God.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
凯瑟琳·奥唐纳
Hey, Kathleen O'Donnell.
你知道你刚才没有开闪光灯吧
You know you didn't use your blinker back there?
-真的吗 哥们 -真的
- Really, bro? - Really.
我需要你下车
I'ma need you to go ahead and step out of the vehicle, please.
快
Come on.
我不会在车上找到任何我不该找到的东西 对吗
I'm not gonna find anything in here I shouldn't, am I?
不会
No.
那这是什么
What's this, then?
我觉得爸爸不会很开心
I don't think Daddy's gonna be too happy...
宝马车里发现10克毒品
with the 10 grams of dope in the Beemer.
拜托
Come on.
告诉我们你在哪买♥♥的
Just tell us where you got it.
黑哥 我说了那不是我的
Nigga, please. I told you that shit's not mine.
你是说了黑开头的那词吗
Did she just use the fucking N-word?
我说的是"哥" 不是"鬼"
I said "a", not "er."
那他妈是我错了
Well, fucking excuse me.
是这样的 我了解你这类人
You know, here's the thing. I know your type.
你就是个来自查塔姆的有钱女生
You're just a little rich girl from Chatham,
跟一个毒贩混
slumming it for a big, bad drug dealer.
你觉得这是玩笑
You know, you're thinking this is a joke.
不是的
It's not.
这可是要坐很多年牢的 凯瑟琳
You're looking at some serious time here, Kathleen.
你才25 26吧
You, what, 25, 26?
你出来后几乎就跟我们一样大了
You'll be almost our age when you get out.
老天
Jesus.
你们想要什么
What do you want from me?
告诉我们奥西托在哪
Tell us where Osito is.
我不知道
I don't know.
不 不 不
No. No, no!
少废话
Cut the fucking bullshit!
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You are so far in over your fucking head.
你现在溺水
You are fucking drowning right now.
这人是你的救生员 跟他说话
This man's your fucking lifeguard. Talk to him.
奥西托消失了 好吗
Osito ghosted me, okay?
他几天前给我打电♥话♥说他要回多米尼加
He called me a few days ago and said he was going back to the Dominican,
但我不能告诉任何人
but that I shouldn't tell anyone.
他没来告别 之后
He never came to say good-bye, and-and since then,
他的手♥机♥就一直转换到语♥音♥信箱
his phone goes straight to voicemail.
我发誓 我就知道这些
Okay? I swear to God, that's all I know.
没事 你做得很好
It's all right. You're doing great.
奥西托有提到杀人吗
Osito say anything about a murder?
从来没有
No, never.
那有提过一个叫做卡芬太尼的毒品吗
What about a drug called carfentanil?
没有
No.
听着 我们不想因为你车上的东西
Look, we don't wanna jam you up
就把你关起来
about the stuff in the car...
但你得告诉我们点东西
But you gotta give us something.
懂吗
All right?
老实说 他看上去不像是个好男友
Man honestly doesn't really seem like that great of a boyfriend.
好吧
Okay.
有一次 他带我去新贝德福德的
So this one time, he took me up to this dude's crib
一家俱乐部
in-in New Bedford.
新贝德福德
New Bedford, huh?
背伤让莫兰德进入伤员名单
什么事
What is it?
凯瑟琳刚刚透露了关于奥西托的消息
Kathleen just dropped a dime on Osito.
他在小麦卡锡死亡期间逃去了多米尼加
He fled to D.R. right around the time Junior McCarthy died,
可能因为柯林斯的事想保持低调
probably to lay low because of the Collins thing.
我不知道你对引渡有什么看法
So I don't know how you feel about the extradition route.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
嗯
Yeah.
我想我有了弗兰基和奥西托在新贝德福德供应商的线索
I think I got a line on Frankie and Osito's suppliers in New Bedford.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
嗯 一个佛得角人
Mm-hmm, old-ass Cape Verdean dude.
韦恩·格拉♥萨♥ 犯罪记录跟你屌♥一样长
Wayne Grasa, real OG, rap sheet as long as your dick.
-那就是很长了 -没错
- Oh, so very long, then. - Exactly,
我觉得卡芬太尼就是从那来的
and I think that's the carfentanil connection.
我知道这超出了我们的管辖范围
Now I know it's a little bit out of our jurisdiction,
但我们该在新贝德福德设立一个行动组
but we should set up an operation in New Bedford.
派几个人过去
We get a few people in there,
安排交易 窃听
make some buys, set up a wire.
这个人 格拉♥萨♥ 他可以让我们给弗兰基和奥西托定罪
This guy, Grasa-- I mean, he can just hand us Frankie and Osito.
我会给地检打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna put a call in to the DA.
有了卡芬太尼
I think with the carfentanil angle
以及迫在眉睫的危险
and imminent danger-- blah, blah--
我能让她签署搜查令
I can get her to sign off on a warrant.
搜查令 现在
Search warrant, right now?
恕我直言 长官 我觉得我们不该
Respectfully, sir, I don't think we should blow our wad
为了缴获一点卡芬太尼就亮出底牌
on maybe getting a few grams of carfentanil.
我们应该搜集证据立案
Let's build a case here.
鳕鱼角在不到一个月内 已经发生了
There have been two drug murders on the Cape
两起跟毒品有关的命案
in less than a month,
如果算上斯科蒂·弗雷泽就是三起
three if you include Scotty Frazier,
还有一个关键证人嗑药过量而死
plus the OD of a key witness.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
所以如果能搞出些大新闻 那会很好 你不觉得吗
So it would be nice to make some good headlines, don't you think?
-长官 -我要联♥系♥地检让她开搜查令
- Sir. - I'm gonna call the DA about a warrant.
我们要和新贝德福德警局
We'll include the New Bedford PD
跨局合作
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表