剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
雪莉的朋友 金发女
Sherry's friend, blonde girl?
长雀斑的那个
Freckles?
不 我不认识她
No, I don't know her.
你戴着她的耳环
You're wearing her earrings.
嗯
Yeah.
我忘了
Yeah, I forgot.
她之前来过这
Yeah, she was here.
是吗 跟雪莉一起
Oh, yeah? With Sherry?
她刚从康复所出来
She just got out of rehab.
真的很奇葩
It's like, go fuck yourself, you know?
所以几周前她住在这吗
Wait, so she was staying here, like, what, a couple weeks ago?
因为我一直想要联♥系♥她
'Cause I been trying to call her, you know?
谁住在这
Who was staying here?
克里斯塔 雪莉的朋友
Krista, Sherry's friend.
闭嘴 丽莎
Shut the fuck up, Lisa.
-我从没在这见过她 -你才闭嘴
- I never saw her here. - You shut up.
你个傻♥逼♥
You're fucking retarded.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是雪莉的朋友
I'm a friend of Sherry's.
你是雪莉的朋友
You're a friend of Sherry's?
嗯
Yeah.
你警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
-不是 -我不会放警♥察♥进来的
- No. - I wouldn't let a cop in.
她认识罗尼
She knows Ronnie.
你来这干什么
So why are you here?
我想她饿了
You know, I think she might be hungry.
你要给她喂奶吗
You want to nurse her or something?
她才不想要喝那婊♥子♥的奶呢
She doesn't want anything that comes out of those skank-ass tits.
滚 罗瑞
Fuck off, Rory.
你是告密者吗
What are you, a fucking snitch?
-什么 -你身上有窃听器吗
- What? - You wearing a wire?
-没 我说了 我是雪莉朋友 -也是罗尼的
- No. I told you, I'm a friend of Sherry's, okay? - And Ronnie.
闭嘴 丽莎
Shut the fuck up, Lisa!
快管管那该死的小孩
And do something with this fucking baby!
算了 我还是走吧
Hey, you know what? I'm just gonna go.
我这就走
I'm gonna go, okay?
这里是CCINU的语♥音♥信箱
You have reached the CCINU voice mail.
如要直接拨通对象 请按1
To dial by name directly, press 1...
-搞错没有 操 -或者等提示声
- Come on. Fuck you. - ... or wait for the tone
在我们的信箱里留言
to leave a message in our general mailbox.
嗨 我是杰姬·吉诺内斯 就是我找到雪莉·亨利的
Hi, This is Jackie Quinones. I'm the one who found Sherry Henry.
请叫雷·阿布雷佐回我电♥话♥
Please tell Ray Abruzzo to call me back.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a second?
小杰 什么事 你怎么来了
Jack, what's up? What are you doing here?
我是对的 她去过那
I was right. She was fucking there.
谁去过哪
Who was where?
克里斯塔 雪莉的朋友 她去过那
Krista, Sherry's friend. She was there.
凶案当天她就在雪莉家
She was at Sherry's house the day of the murder.
她们戴着同样的项链 她们骗了我
And they were wearing the same necklaces. They lied to me.
她们说她没去过 但她去过
They said that she wasn't, but she was there,
因为那女的戴着橙色耳环
'cause the chick was wearing the orange earrings.
我给她打了电♥话♥ 无法接通
And I called her, and her phone was disconnected.
-我知道有蹊跷 -又来了
- I know something's up, man. - This shit again.
我想她死了 小迈克尔
I think she's dead, Junior.
我认为同一伙人杀了她
I fucking think the same people killed her.
如果他们没杀她 她肯定陷入了大♥麻♥烦
And if they didn't kill her, then she's in big fucking trouble.
那你到船上来
All right, look, why don't you come on board
我们好好谈谈
and we'll talk about it, yeah?
行
Yeah, okay, all right.
我扶你 小心脚下
I'll give you a hand. Watch your step.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表