剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
You really just gonna watch me shoot up?
嗯 等到你告诉你的感受
Yeah, just long enough for you to tell me how it is.
你知道我不会和你睡吧
You know I'm not gonna fuck you, right?
即使我嗨了以后 我也没兴趣
Even after I get off, I'm not into that.
嗯 我无所谓
Yeah. Yeah, fine by me.
你就赶紧注射吧 我好走人
Just...just try it out, and I'll-I'll bounce.
也许你该离开
No, you know what? Maybe-maybe you ought to leave.
我不想在一个戒掉了的人面前注射
I-I don't want to get high in front of a sober dude.
-我没事 -不 你有事
- I'm cool. - No, you're not cool.
你吓到我了
You're freaking me out.
你为什么想要看着我 你想做什么
Why do you want to watch me? What are you gonna do?
我无所谓 你赶紧注射吧
I'm cool. Just shoot it.
-我们没事 -不 你有事
- Okay, we're good. - No, you're not cool.
-算了 你走吧 -我们没事
- You know what? Just leave. - We're good!
我不想注射了 我不想了
I don't wanna do this. No, I don't want to do this,
-管他免不免费 -放松
- Free taste or not! - Okay, just relax.
滚出去 好吗
Just get the fuck out, all right?
-我叫你滚 -好的
- I said get out! - Okay. Okay!
-滚 -好
- Get the fuck out! - Okay, okay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
救命
Help!
你连给瘾君子毒品都做不到
Can't even give a free junk to a junkie?
针拿来 我们只能硬来了
Get the shot. We got to do this the hard way.
-不 -快点
- No. - Come on, do it.
好
Okay.
不要
No!
快 戳进去
Come on, stick her.
推进去
Push it in!
不
No.
操 针头坏了
Fuck, the needle broke.
我们走吧 拜托
Man, let's get out of here, please.
-等等 奥西托 -不
- Wait. Osito! - No!
不
No.
不
No!
奥西托
Osito.
我们
We...
最好离开这里
best get the fuck up out of here.
我知道刚才很吓人
I know that shit was fucked up.
我不会假装不吓人
I ain't gonna act like it wasn't.
但你像士兵一样应付了过来
But you handled it like a soldier.
但你还不是士兵
But you're not a soldier, not yet.
我第一次杀人的时候我15岁
You know, I was 15 the first time I did someone.
你相信吗
You believe that?
蛋上毛都没长齐
Barely hair on my nuts.
我和我哥骑车
I was riding with my brother...
拿着猎枪 到处转
riding shotgun, just cruising.
然后我哥看到一个人在他车上休息
And my brother seen this dude just chilling in his car.
他都没给我时间思考
He didn't even give me time to think.
他把枪给我
He just put the cohete in my hand,
叫我开枪
told me to go off.
我仍能看到那一切
I can still see everything...
他的脸是停止动静的
How his face went away.
我有做过关于那混♥蛋♥的梦
I had dreams about that motherfucker.
我没法告诉任何人
I couldn't tell nobody about it.
匪徒不能做噩梦
Gangsters don't have nightmares.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
去他妈的
Fuck that.
噩梦能让你知道你不是变♥态♥
Nightmares let you know you're not a psycho.
所以当黑夜来临时
So when that dark shit come
你就任它来 然后任它去
and you let it come and you let it go...
那时你就知道你是士兵了
that's when you know that you a soldier.
那时你就证明了你的本事
That's when you prove what you made of.
然后有那么一段时间
And for a while,
你每天醒来都会想
you're gonna wake up every day thinking...
我是杀手
"I'm a killer."
我是杀手
"I'm a killer."
有一天
And one day...
你会醒来
You gonna wake up, and...
你会想到早餐
you gonna think about breakfast.
生活继续
And life goes on.
你只需要记住你在为什么奋斗
You just need to remember what you fighting for,
处理你的事
handle your shit.
你没事吧
You good?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
阿布鲁佐
Yeah, Abruzzo.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道在哪
I know where that is.
操
Fuck.
棒
Yes.
我是克里斯塔
Hey, this is Krista.
克里斯塔·柯林斯
Krista Collins.
你来找我 我不知道为什么
You came to see me, and, um, I don't know why,
我不 我也不在乎
and I don't-- I don't even really care.
我只是 如果你想帮我 那很棒
I just--if you want to help me, that's awesome.
帮帮我
Help.
喂
Hello.
嗨 克里斯塔在吗
Hi. Is Krista there?
你是谁
Who's this?
杰姬·吉诺内斯
Jackie Quinones.
杰姬·吉诺内斯
Jackie Quinones?
是的 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Yeah, who the fuck is this?
杰姬 我是雷·阿布鲁佐
Jackie, this is Ray Abruzzo.
雷
Ray!
操 雷 你找到她了
Oh, fuck. Ray, you found her.
总算是时候了 她说了什么
It's about time. What'd she say?
她看到凶手了吗
She see the guy?
克里斯塔·柯林斯死了
Krista Collins is dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
什么意思 什么
What-what do you mean? What...?
她什么时候死的
When did she die?
可能是凌晨1点
Maybe 1:00 a.M.
操
Oh, fuck!
喂
Hello?
操
Oh, fuck.
喂
Hello?
你还在吗
Did I lose you?
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表