剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
那就这么着
That's our play.
我喜欢
I love it.
行动前你都可以待在这
You can hang out here until then.
伙计 猜猜这个孩子认识谁
Hey, buddy, guess who the kid's connect is.
-不意外 -你这人真是一点意思也没有
- Surprise me. - You're no fun at all.
肖恩·甘顿
Sean Gandam.
不是吧 那个混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck out of here. That asshole?
那个特别扎眼的白人小阿飞
Punk-ass white boy extraordinaire.
-没错 -他混得真不错
- Wow, yeah. - He's moving up in the world.
现在他在给奥西托做事了
So he's working for Osito now.
真的吗
Really?
我让那个小子今天下午四点带窃听器去找他
I got the kid wearing a wire today, 4:00 p.m.
真有你的 行啊
Get out of here. All right!
我需要你去一趟车辆盗窃组 跟卢·琼斯聊聊
I'ma need you to go down to Auto Theft and talk to Lou Jones,
因为这小子说
'cause the kid's saying
奥西托总是喜欢开不同的车
Osito likes to drive a different car all the time.
去查查 看看能查出点什么
Check it out. See if there's something there.
-整合一下信息 -交给我
- Put it together. - I got you.
往上一点
A little north.
不对 不对 不对
Oh, no, no, no.
还是刚才那个地方
Go back to what you were doing before.
算了 直接操吧
Never mind. Just fuck me.
上来 快点 快点 快点 直接操♥我♥ 操♥我♥
Come here, quick, quick. Just fuck me, just fuck me.
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你了
Yeah, I missed you, too.
你今天准备干什么
What do you got going on today?
在家烧烤
Barbecue at the house.
我得去买♥♥点香肠
I got to get the sausages.
知道吗 我可以帮你去买♥♥
Hey, you know what? I can get 'em for ya.
我可以做你的香肠赞助商什么的
I could be, like, the sponsor of sausages or whatever you call it.
-教父 -教父 对
- Padrinho. - Padrinho, that's right.
不行
Yeah, fuck, no.
你不能来我家
You're not coming to the house.
-我妈妈会把你生吞活剥了 -我不管
- My mom'll eat you alive. - Hey, I don't care.
我只想和你在一起
As long as I'm with you.
你真是个呆子
You're such a cheese-dick.
你戒毒后他们都还没见过你
They haven't seen you since you got clean.
或许是时候了
Maybe it's time.
好了
All right.
-要是我还不去尿尿 就要得尿路感染了 -什么
- If I don't pee I'm gonna get a UTI. - What?
-这样真性感 -死开
- That is hot. - Get off me!
要命了
Damn, girl.
猜猜刚刚谁拿下全垒打
Hey, guess who got it in, son?
-唐娜终于可怜你了 -唐娜
- Donna finally take pity on you? - Hey, Donna.
杰姬觉得你是可怜我才跟我上♥床♥ 真的吗
Jackie thinks you just threw me a pity fuck. Is that true?
别开免提
Take me off speaker.
不 跟杰姬打个招呼 打个招呼
No, say hi to Jackie. Jackie, say hi.
别开免提
Take me off speaker!
天呐
Jesus.
-你在干什么 -找那个妹子
- What are you doing? - Looking for that girl.
别逼逼 兄弟
Don't at me, bro.
等等
Wait.
你去威尔汉姆就是为了这个
Is that why you were going to Wareham?
是的 我觉得她在这
Yeah. I think she's up here.
好吧 至少你得完成你的第一步
All right, you at least do your first step?
是什么
What step is that?
你要这么问的话 肯定没完成
Well, if you have to ask, it means you didn't.
听着 如果你这么无聊 怎么不去互助会
Look, if you're so bored, why don't you go to a meeting?
还是算了
Nah, I'm good.
今天我已经戒毒47天了
So I got 47 days today.
这是我戒毒最长时间的一次
It's just the most I've ever had.
但我很挣扎
But I'm fucking struggling.
太他妈难了 就好像...
It's so fucking hard. I mean, like...
我23岁了 却一无所有
I'm 20-fucking-3, and I don't have shit.
我整个人生 所有人不是离我而去
My whole life, people just leave or...
就是死了或者
...die or...
两者都是
...both.
我失去了一位老朋友
I lost an old friend.
我甚至不能谈起这件事
And I can't even talk about it.
我甚至都不应该待在这个镇上 但我没地方可去了
I shouldn't even be in this town, but I got nowhere to go.
我来这只是因为一个男的 他是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
I'm only here 'cause of a dude, and he's a fucking asshole.
但至少他出钱让我住下
At least he's paying for my spot.
随便了
Whatever.
我应该感恩 对吗
I should be grateful, right?
我还活着
I'm fucking alive.
我♥操♥
Son of a bitch.
你要去哪 你要去哪
Where you going, man? Where you going?
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操
Fuck!
-你在跟踪我 -妈♥逼♥的 你要干什么
- You fucking following me? - Motherfucker, what are you doing?
-搞什么 -告诉我你想干什么 婊♥子♥
- What the fuck? - Tell me what you're doing, bitch.
告诉我克里斯塔在哪 我就收手
You tell me where Krista is, and I'll stop.
不 等等 该死的
No, wait, wait, wait. God damn it!
行吧 我给你老婆打电♥话♥
You know what? Fine, I'll call your wife.
你没她的号♥码
You ain't got the number.
我有你的座机号♥码 贱♥人♥
I got your landline, bitch.
那又怎样 打吧 没人在家
So what? Do it. No one's home.
告诉我克里斯塔在哪
Tell me where Krista is.
你觉得我在乎你的婚姻吗
You think I give a fuck about your marriage?
告诉我克里斯塔在哪
You tell me where Krista is!
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
最后一次机会
Last chance.
-你好 -你好 是德尔维卡里奥夫人吗
- Hello? - Hello, Mrs. Delviccario?
是的 是我
Yes, this is her.
伯恩的普利茅斯摇滚汽车旅馆
Plymouth Rock Motor Court, in Bourne.
混♥蛋♥ 哪个房♥间
Hey, asshole, what room?
40号♥房♥间 你个婊♥子♥
40, you fucking cunt.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Suck my dick.
老天
Holy shit.
所以我问他 你知道你买♥♥的是盗窃赃物吗
So then I asked him, do you know you bought stolen property?
猜猜那个混账怎么说
And guess what this motherfucker says.
-"是的 我知道" -不是吧
- "Yeah, I know that." - Come on.
-就是这样 -他只需要说一句"不"
- Yeah! - All he had to say was no.
是啊 为此在康科德蹲了三年
Right! Gets three years in Concord for it.
外面总有一些傻子 老兄
There's some dumb motherfuckers out there, man.
你应该注意的是那些聪明的
It's the smart ones you got to look out for.
这让我想到了我为什么来这
Which brings me to why I'm here.
我们找到了一个人 伊曼纽尔·德尔加多
We got this guy, Emmanuel Delgado.
外号♥奥西托
Goes by Osito.
那人神出鬼没
Guy's a fucking ghost, man.
他开很多不同的越野车
Drives a bunch of different SUVs,
但我们不知道他从哪弄到那些车的
but we don't know where he's getting 'em from.
缉毒小组 现在谁是负责的警司
Narcotics unit. Oh, who's the sergeant over there now?
雷·阿布雷佐
Ray Abruzzo.
雷·阿布雷佐
Ray Abruzzo?
我嘞个去
Shake my damn head.
-你认识雷 -是的 我认识他
- You know Ray? - Oh, yeah, I know him.
你跟那个穷逼白人说 我不会忘记的
You tell that peckerwood I don't forget.
我们可以谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk for a sec?
打扰下
Excuse me.
不说英语
No inglés.
好吧
Okay.
我在找40号♥房♥间的女孩
I'm looking for the girl in room 40.
我只是想归还她的行李箱 你能帮忙吗
I just want to return her suitcase. Can you help?
等等 拜托
Wait. Please.
拜托了
Por favor.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我找她很久了
I've been looking for her for a while.
她有麻烦 我只是想帮忙
She's in trouble. I just want to help.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表