剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
因为你让我感觉很好
Because you make me feel so good...
仿佛这世界还留存一点美好
...like the world isn't some giant ball of shit.
我已经很久没有过这种感觉了
And I haven't felt that way in a long, long fucking time.
操
Oh, fuck.
操
Fuck.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck.
操 宝贝 我得去工作
Fuck, baby, I got to go to work.
我不能 我不能
I can't. I can't. I can't.
如果你没意见 我今晚再回来
if it's all right with you, I'll come back tonight.
-行 -好
- Yeah. - Cool.
-明天也回来呢 -好
- Tomorrow, too? - Yeah.
-后天呢 -行
- Day after tomorrow? - Yeah.
操
Fuck.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
用安全的线路打回给我
Call me back from a clean line.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
听说你被捕了
Heard you got pinched.
是的 但我脱身了
Yeah, but I'm straight.
不 你搞砸了
No, you fucked up.
你听不懂注射过量毒品是什么意思吗
What part of hot shot didn't you get?
她不肯打 我只好随机应变
She wouldn't take it, so I had to improvise.
警♥察♥知道怎么回事吗
Cops know what's up?
不 但有个人对你很感兴趣 阿布鲁佐
No, but that one guy got a real hard-on for you, Abruzzo.
你觉得他们知道小迈的事了吗
You think they know about Junior?
或许吧
Maybe.
很有可能
Probably.
但他没问题的
You know, but he's cool.
"他没问题"
"He's cool."
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗
You know what I like about you?
你够意思 你很忠心
You're a stand-up guy. You're loyal.
你是个愚蠢的海地死肥猪
You're a stupid, fat Haitian fuck!
但至少我知道你不会对警♥察♥告密
But at least I know you ain't talking to no cops.
小迈就不好说了
Junior, I don't know.
我想要你去处理好
I want you to take care of it.
好的
Yeah, okay.
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
我什么都没说
I didn't say nothing.
阿奇今早放出来了 带他去
Kizzle got out this morning. Take him.
你能搞定吗
You think you can handle it?
没问题
No problem.
你还需要什么吗
You need anything else?
听说斯科蒂被捕了
Heard Scotty got pinched.
都在我掌控之中
I got it under control.
斯科蒂·弗雷泽
Scotty Frazier.
能再给我点红莓的吗
Can I get an extra cranberry?
该死 我这里需要帮助
Oh, shit! I need help here!
趴下 举起手
Get on the ground! Put your hands up!
我需要帮助 红色警报 红色警报
I need help here. Code red! Code red!
封锁 封锁
Lockdown. Lockdown.
趴下 举起手
On the ground! Get your hands up!
封锁
Lockdown!
快趴下
Hit the floor!
《辣身舞》
保密
线人
帕蒂
Patty?
这是什么
What am I looking at here?
奥唐纳的摄像头
Pole cam feed on O'Donnell's.
摄像头怎么了
What the fuck happened to it?
我不知道 估计被弄坏了
I don't know. I think it got broken.
谢了 米奇
Thanks, Mickey.
-怎么样 -过来
- What's up? - Come here.
汽车旅馆那男的
So the dude from the motor court
刚在萨加莫尔县监狱被割喉了
just got his throat slit in Sagamore County Jail.
-斯科蒂·弗雷泽吗 -是的
- Scotty Frazier? - Yeah.
该死
Oh, shit.
就在医务室 离医生就20英尺
In the infirmary, 20 feet from a doctor.
他们现在就是在挑衅我了
They're just rubbing my nose in it now.
你知道这代表什么吧
You know what this means, right?
我们有白人小子问题了
We got ourselves a white-boy problem.
没错
Yeah, we do.
所有人 请听我说
Hey, everybody. Can I get your attention, please?
各位
Guys.
听好 我不想再重复一遍
Listen up. I don't want to repeat myself.
弗兰基·奎瓦斯正在清理门户
Frankie Cuevas is cleaning house.
柯林斯案的关键证人刚在监狱嗝屁了
Our key witness in the Collins murder just ate shit in lockup.
操 我们昨天逮捕的那个小子吗
Fuck. That kid we had in the box yesterday?
就是他 你们看见这个白人小子了吗
Yes, that kid. So you see this white boy right here?
下一个可能就是他
He could be next.
如果这人也遇害
If this dude eats shit,
我们就别想把柯林斯的死归咎到弗兰基头上
we're fucked for pinning Collins on Frankie.
都明白了吗
You understand? We clear?
计划是什么
What's the play?
肯定有人认识这孩子
Somebody's got to know the kid, all right?
所以突击所有贩毒场所 盘问所有线人
So hit every trap house, drag all your CIs.
一定要在他也被割喉前找到他
We got to find him before he gets his throat slit, too.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
老天
Jesus.
你怎么会来
What are you doing here?
你把外套落在我家了
Well, you left your jacket at my place,
我想着你可能需要
and I thought you might need it.
-我不需要 -好吧
- Yeah, I don't. - Okay.
-你不能来这 -好 知道了
- You can't come here. - All right, okay.
为什么
Yeah, why?
-为什么 -是啊
- Why? - Yeah.
我们被人看到不太好
This is... No, not a good look for us.
我已经不是你的线人了 对吧 所以...
I mean, I'm not your CI anymore, right? So...
不 你说得对 你不是了
No, no, you're right. You're not.
你不是 但警♥察♥会有意见
You're not, but it's the suits.
-他们不会理解的 -警♥察♥
- They're not gonna get it. - The suits?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
看着我 不 别这样
Look at me. No, no, no, don't do that.
别这样
Don't.
我没生你气 好吗
I'm not mad at you, okay?
我们就是得更谨慎些
We just got to be a bit more careful.
好的
Okay.
-晚点见 -好
- I'll see you later. - Yep.
好了
Okay.
不不 走那边 左转
No, no, no. No, go that way, make a left.
快点 快接电♥话♥ 快接电♥话♥
Come on, man, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
小迈 你在哪 我们得谈谈
Yo, Junior, where you at? We got to talk.
操
Fuck, man.
沃克船长旅馆
喂
Hello?
你没别的要说了吗 你死哪去了
Is that all you have to say? Where the fuck have you been?
为什么都不打给我
Why haven't you called?
对不起 之前我手♥机♥没电了
I'm sorry. My phone wasn't charged.
你真是满口胡言
You're so full of shit.
知道吗 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
你对我来说太聪明了 D
You're too smart for me, D.
一直都是
Always were.
小迈 你在哪 发生了什么事
Junior, where are you? What's going on?
我尽力了
I tried.
我尽力了 我希望你知道这一点
I tried. I want you to know that.
尽力做什么 我不明白
Tried what? I don't understand.
做个更好的人 但我就是个垃圾
To be better, but I'm a piece of shit.
你又复吸了 是吗
You're using again, aren't you?
我搞砸了 我闯大祸了
I fucked up. I fucked up real bad, you know?
回不了头
There's no going back.
你做了什么 告诉我
Okay, what did you do? Just tell me.
不 你没必要知道
No, you don't need to know that.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表