剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
病人姓名 克里斯塔·柯林斯
紧急联♥系♥人 雪莉·亨利
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
人员查询
蕾妮·赛格纳
她还真是饱经风霜 对吗
She's severely weather beaten, right?
我知道 妈
I know, Ma.
我知道这看上去像什么
I know what it looks like.
但我...
But I...
我现在真的戒了 我对天发誓
I really am clean now, I swear to God.
克里斯塔 你一定是在逗我吧
Krista, you got to be fucking kidding me.
上次那事后 你就根本不应该回威尔汉姆来
After what you did last time, you shouldn't even be back in Wareham.
我知道 我知道 对不起 我...
I know, I know. I'm sorry, I just...
我之前真的很惨 但现在我已经戒断四十二天了
I was really fucked up, but I got 42 days now.
求你了 妈
Please, Ma.
我真的很努力不复吸
I'm really trying to stay clean.
求你了 我没有别的地方可去了
Please, I got nowhere else to go.
你得在马奇看到你之前离开这里
You need to get out of here before Markie sees you.
妈
Ma...
你得走了
You need to go.
早安 杰姬
Good morning, Jackie.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
一对一谈话是什么时候
What time do we have one-on-one?
四点
4:00?
那就四点再谈
Well then, we'll talk at 4:00.
拜托了 这事很重要
Please, it's kind of important.
你认识一个叫克里斯塔·柯林斯的病人吗
Do you know of a resident named Krista Collins?
我不能跟你讨论我的其他病人
I can't discuss my other patients.
即使她遇到麻烦了
Even if she's in trouble?
什么麻烦 杰姬
What is this, Jackie?
我跟你说过我在海滩上发现了一具尸体 对吗
I told you about the body on the beach, right?
我发现了一些事...
Well, I found something out, like...
或许克里斯塔和这事有关
Maybe Krista Collins had something to do with it,
我感觉我需要去调查一下
and I feel like I feel like I need to look into that.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得如果你知道什么信息 应该联♥系♥警♥察♥
I think if you have information, you should call the police.
好吧 等等
Okay, well, hold on.
你还有什么建议
What else do you think?
我觉得你是一个刚戒酒的患者 想找件事转移注意力
I think you're a newly sober alcoholic looking for something to fix on
这是一种精神上的瘾
and that this is an obsession of the mind,
就像那本大书里讲的那样
just like the big book talks about.
为什么什么都要扯到我精神不正常上
Why does this always have to be about me being crazy?
或许我应该这么做
I mean, maybe I'm supposed to be doing this.
就好像为什么偏偏是我 懂吗
Like, why me, you know?
为什么是我发现了那具尸体
Why did I find that body?
-或许我的目的是救这个女孩 -这样做很高尚
- Maybe my purpose is to save this girl. - That's very noble.
但你只需要救一个人
But there's only one person you need to save,
并不是克里斯塔·柯林斯
and it's not Krista Collins.
这不是狗屁说教时间
This isn't some, like, bullshit teachable moment.
这是真实的人生 我们说的是一场凶杀案
This is real life. We're talking about a murder.
是 但你不是警♥察♥
Yes, and you're not a cop.
我接受过调查训练
I have investigations training.
是海洋事故调查
Yeah, marine investigations.
我是自愿来这的 我想什么时候走都行
I'm here voluntarily, and I can leave whenever the fuck I want.
没错
You're right.
你想搞砸你的酒驾案子
You want to screw up your DUI case
还有你扮演警♥察♥和强盗的工作 随你的便
and your job to play cops and robbers, be my guest.
知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what? Fuck you.
我不需要你的批准
I don't need your permission.
依我来看 你现在出去 就会接着酗酒
In my opinion, you leave now, you're gonna drink.
你气色真差
You look like ass.
另一个人脸比你还臭
Yeah, well, the other guy looks like your ass.
早上好 警督
Good morning, Lieutenant.
我查过了
Turns out,
弗兰基·奎瓦斯没有用监狱电♥话♥谈生意
Frankie Cuevas is not using the prison phones to discuss business.
不 我知道这是我的主意
Nope, I know it was my idea.
但我现在在查另一条关于奥西托的线索
But I got another line on Osito I'm working on right now.
不 有进展我会通知你的
No, I'll keep you in the loop.
蕾妮
Hey, Renee.
怎么了 小家伙
Oh, what's up, little man?
看我给你带了什么
Look what I got you.
-很酷吧 -看看你的臂力怎么样
- That's cool, huh? - See how your arm goes.
真厉害啊
Huh? Look at that.
扔得好 孩子 去捡回来吧
Nice throw, buddy. Go get it.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
怎么了
What?
你到底怎么找到我的
How did you even find me?
我找个人还不容易吗
It's kind of what I do.
蕾妮
Renee?
没事的
It's okay.
放松点
Relax.
没人知道我是警♥察♥
No one knows I'm a cop.
我只是个在沙丘上散步的人
I'm just a guy taking a walk on the dunes.
听着 我们聊过的那个事
Hey, listen, that thing we were talking about...
你的直觉很准确
you had a really good instinct on that.
挺好的
Great.
-那我们扯平了 -差不多吧
- So we're even? - Almost.
我需要你把奥西托介绍给一位便衣警♥察♥
I need you to introduce Osito to an undercover cop.
什么
What?
奥西托是谁
Who's Osito?
别这样
Don't do that.
我知道你认识那家伙 给他发短♥信♥ 安排一次交易
I know you know the dude. Text him and set up a buy.
你想让我来发吗 把手♥机♥给我
You want me to do it? Give me your phone.
好吧 我认识他 行了吧
Okay, I fucking know the guy, all right?
但今天不行
But I can't today.
我正在参加室外活动 今晚还要工作
I'm on a fucking field trip, and I'm working tonight.
那又怎样 人们白天就不买♥♥毒品了吗
So, what, people don't buy drugs during the day?
给他发短♥信♥
Text him.
你送小弗兰基回家后我们再行动
We'll do it after you drop off Frankie Jr.
我看过你的犯罪记录
Hey, I've seen your rap sheet.
私藏♥毒♥品 私藏♥毒♥品有意贩卖♥♥ 卖♥♥淫
Possession, possession with intent, solicitation...
你能不能小声点
Yeah, you mind keeping your voice down?
我是说 那都是五年前的事了
My point is, that was five years ago.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
你做得真的很好
You're doing really good.
弗兰基根本没有帮你
Frankie ain't doing shit for you.
否则你就不会在泽维尔家跳舞了
Or else you wouldn't be dancing at Xavier's.
我知道他们冻结了他的资产 这对你来说一定很难
I know they froze his assets, and that's got to be real hard for you.
但弗兰基不在 你就还有改过自新的机会
But with Frankie away, you have a chance to do things different.
他要是被定罪了 你打算怎么办
Now, what are you gonna do when he gets convicted?
帮助我 让我来帮你
Help me. Let me help you.
我真的能帮到你 蕾妮
I can be a real friend, Renee.
此时此地 你和我
Right here, right now, you and me.
我们做朋友吧
Let's be friends.
电费200美元
$200 for electricity?
你的提审是星期三
Your arraignment's Wednesday.
你需要钱请律师吗
You need money for the lawyer?
不 没事的
No, it's okay.
需要开车送你去法庭吗
Need a ride to court?
妈的 我没有车
Oh, fuck, I don't have a car.
该死
Fuck!
你觉不觉得你应该在那里多待一会儿
You think maybe you should've stayed there a little longer?
不 那地方糟透了 好吗
No, that place sucked, all right?
别担心了 我戒了 这就够了不是吗
Don't worry about it. I'm sober. That's the point, right?
怎么了
What?
来吧 有事说事别憋着
Come on, just tell me whatever it is.
我和亨尼克谈过了
I talked to Hunniker.
我觉得这事不会按你想的那样发展
I don't think it's gonna go your way.
你什么意思 是说我被开除了吗
What do you mean, like, I'm fired?
他不能这么做
He can't fucking do that.
他是老板 他想干什么就干什么
He's the boss. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.
你知道我是东北区唯一的有色人种
You know I'm the only person of color in the Northeast Division
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表