剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
No. they didn't.
不 他们没有
But what you're about to do
但是你将要做的事
I'm pretty sure that will.
我很确定会毁掉我们的生活
West, you're the one who said that we were special,
韦斯特 是你说我们与众不同的
That the rules didn't apply to us.
这些凡规俗律对我们不适用
I think you misunderstood me.
我觉得你误解我的意思了
If we show everyone what we can do,
如果我们让别人知道我们的能力
They'll listen to us.
他们会重视我们的
I can't. I like my secrets.
我做不到 我喜欢保留自己的秘密
And I liked finding in you
而且我喜欢跟你
Someone who I could share that with.
一起分享这些秘密
But after you go public, it's all gone.
但是一旦你公之于众 这些就都没了
You saw what they did to my dad.
你也看到了他们怎么对我爸爸的
This is the only way to beat them.
这是唯一反击他们的办法
Exposing us isn't going to bring him back.
曝光我们也不能让你♥爸♥回来
Fine.
好吧
Here's your file.
这是你的档案
It's everything they have on you.
记载了他们对你的所有研究
Now there isn't an"us"for you to be worried about.
现在你就不用再担心什么"我们"了
Claire, please, don't do this.
克莱尔 求你了 别这么做
You won't leave me, will you, mr. Muggles?
你不会抛下我的 是吗? 玛格勒先生
Hello, Claire-bear.
好啊 克莱尔小熊
I wish Alejandro was here to help.
我希望埃里安罗能在这里帮我
Who's that?
是谁?
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
I sent him away.
我赶走了他
Gabriel said
加布里尔说的
I can find him for you.
我可以帮你找到他
Even if he's far away.
就算再远也能找到
So you know he's safe.
这样你就知道他没事
You can?
你可以吗?
How?
怎么做?
I just know where people are.
我只是知道他们在哪儿
I need a picture or something to think about.
我需要一张照片或者别的什么来想
This is Alejandro.
这就是埃里安罗
Here.
给你
He's not anywhere.
他不在任何地方
But
但是
If he's not anywhere
要是他不在任何地方
How
怎么可能
You have the same strain of the virus Niki has.
你身上的病毒变种和妮其一样
The company injected you as well.
组织也给你注射了
Injected me?
给我注射?
Someone did this to me?
有人对我这么做的?
You killed him?
你杀了他?
You killed my brother
你杀了我哥哥
Now look what you made me do.
看看你逼我做了些什么?
Where is the"heal anything"blood?
那个"治百病"的血在哪里?
Please.
求你了
You had it here all along?
你一直都带在身上?
You and I have trust issues, doctor.
我们之间有点信任危机 博士
Give it to her first.
先在她身上用
Let me see you save her.
让我看看你救活她
Then if it works I'll let you save me.
如果有效 我再让你救我
It was a lie?
那是个骗局?
Another lie?
又一个骗局?
No, please, eau have to understand.
不是的 请你一定要相信我
None of this was my decision.
所有的这一切都不是我决定的
But I saw you get shot.
但我看见你中枪了
I saw it it's because of you.
我亲眼见到的 全靠你
They injected me with your blood.
他们给我输了你的血
You healed me.
你治好了我
I-i don't get it.
我 我不明白
And we're just supposed to pretend you weren't dead?
难道我们就当作你从来没有死过?
This is an impossible situation
这是匪夷所思的
And it's just getting worse, Claire.
而且事情会更糟 克莱尔
You have to stop.
你必须要停下来
Stop what? your plans to expose the company.
停什么? 你准备揭穿组织的计划
It's unacceptable.
你绝不能那样做
If we destroy them, we get our lives back, you back.
如果我们毁了那组织 你就能回来 我们正常生活
No, if you push this, they will react.
不行 要是你急躁冒进 他们会反击的
React?
反击?
No, it it's not gonna come to that.
不 不会到那个地步的
I've made a deal that' gonna keep you all alive.
我做了个交易 能保住你们的性命
What deal?
什么交易?
I have to go back with them.
我得回组织工作
And you all will live normal lives.
而你们都可以正常的生活了
That's all I've ever wanted for you.
这是我一直希望看到的
You can't.
你不能这样
Please.
求求你
You were right, Claire,
你是对的 克莱尔
When you said it was all my fault.
你说那都是我的错
Noah
诺亚
I never meant to hurt you.
我从未想过伤害你
It's done.
解决了
Go. get the virus.
进去 拿病毒去
I must stop you, Kensei.
我必须阻止你 剑圣
He's going to keep at it, Peter,
他还会来烦我们的 彼得
Unless you do something about it.
除非你做些什么
Let Hiro go.
放开阿宽
Go after Adam. he's using you, Peter.
去追亚当 他在利用你 彼得
Let Hiro go. go after Adam.
放开阿宽 去追亚当
Let Hiro go. go after Adam. he's evil.
放开阿宽 去追亚当 他才是坏人
I don't think so.
我不那么认为
He wants to destroy the whole world.
他想毁灭整个世界
You're wrong. Adam wouldn't do that.
你错了 亚当不会那样做
He's going to release he virus.
他要去释放病毒
He wants to destroy the virus.
他是去毁灭病毒
Don't you understand?
你还不明白吗?
You're on the wrong side
你站错边了
What about me, Pete?
那我呢? 彼得
Nathan?
内森?
Am I on the wrong side too?
我也站错边了吗?
Kensei.
剑圣.
You were my friend.
你曾是我的好朋友
You were more than a friend to me.
你不只是我的朋友
You were my inspiration.
你是我的启蒙老师
I was a rudderless drunk, and then you came along,
我本来是个无知的酒鬼 然后你出现了
You taught me to be a hero.
你引导我成为一个英雄
Only to have you become a villain.
却不曾想培养出了个恶棍
I learned that from you.
这招也是师从于你
I went to the company. I saw Adam's history.
我去过组织 我看到了关于亚当的一切
Who he is and what he wanted.
他是什么人以及他想干什么
Pete
彼得
He tried to release the virus.
他是打算释放病毒
Do you wanna know how your burns got healed, Nathan?
知道你的烧伤怎么痊愈的吗 内森?
He gave you his blood. I was there.
他把血给你了 我也在场
You should be grateful.
你应该感谢他
He used me.
他利用了我
Wars, famine
战争 饥荒
Disease.
疾病
400 years later, nothing has changed.
400年过去了 什么也没有改变
When god wasn't happy with what he'd created,
当上帝不满意他所创造的东西时
He made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights.
他让雨下40天40夜
He just washed it all away.
他就想把一切冲走
He had the right idea.
他的这个想法很对头
Because when this virus is released,
因为当这个病毒被释放时
Those of us who are left will be grand a second chance.
我们这些挺过来的被赋予了第二次机会
And I'll be their hero.
而我将成为他们的英雄
He used me to get to you.
他利用我来得到你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表