剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
jessica wasn't the strong one.
杰西卡不是控制者
it was you.
你才是
adam was dangerous.
亚当是个危险人物
so we locked him up, we threw away the key.
所以我们把他锁了起来 丢掉了钥匙
two weeks ago, he escapes.
两周前 他逃脱了
and now he wants revenge.
现在他要报复
who are you? what's your name?
你是谁? 叫什么名字?
i don't know.
我不知道
peter petrelli?
彼得·佩里
i'm from new york.
我来自纽约
who's that? i wish i knew.
那个是谁? 但愿我知道
someone knew i was coming.
有人知道我来了
the name adam doesn't ring a bell?
亚当这个名字也不能让你想起什么吗
no, and i don't know about any company.
不能 而且我不知道什么组织
please tell me who i am.
请告诉我 我到底是什么人
what the future holds.
未来命运如何
i was in montreal in 2007.
我刚刚还在2007年的蒙特利尔
next thing i know, i'm here.
转眼间就到了这里
all these people died from the virus.
这些人都死于这种病毒
you can change history.
你可以改写历史
i can't. you must
我不能 你必须
don't let them take me
不要让他们把我带走
no
不
caitlin
凯特琳
it is man's ability to remember that sets us apart.
人类具有记忆的功能使之区别于其他动物
caitlin
凯特琳
we are the only species concerned with the past.
我们是唯一能传承过去的族类
our memories give us voice.
这些所拥有的记忆使我们明智
they bear witness to history so that others might learn.
我们见证了历史因而后人能以史为鉴
so they might celebrate our triumphs.
吸取我们的经验获得成功
and be warned of our failures.
以我们的失败为前车之鉴
adam. adam i don't know any adam.
亚当 亚当 我不认识什么亚当
peter, what the hell was that?
彼得 你到底是在干嘛?
do you know me?
你认识我吗
of course i know you.
我当然认识你了
peter, it's me, adam.
彼得 是我啊 亚当
don't you remember?
你不记得了?
together we're going to change history.
我们携手去改写历史
sorry, i don't
抱歉 我不太
so the haitian's taken liberties with your mind.
看来海地人完全打消了你的自♥由♥意志
haitian.
海地人
that explains why you fell off the face of the earth.
难怪你就好像人间蒸发了一样
you can get back your memory.
你可以找回记忆
i know how. how?
我知道怎么找 怎么找?
healing.
自愈
you can do what i can do.
我能做的你也能做到
which means the mind has to repair itself.
就是说你可以自己修复记忆
how do you suggest i go about doing that?
那你建议我怎么去做呢?
think about what matters most to you.
想想你最在乎的东西
do you know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
his name is nathan.
他叫内森
nathan?
内森?
nathan.
内森
you saved the cheerleader
你救了啦啦队员
so we could save the world.
因而我们才能拯救世界
you gotta let me go, nathan
内森 你得放手让我走
you go, i go
我要和你同生共死
no i'll be okay.
不 我会没事的
you can fly, i can't
你会飞 我不行
what do you mean?
你是什么意思?
it's taking everything in me,
这用了我全身的力气
all my power not to explode
所有的力量去阻止爆♥炸♥
let me go
放开我
peter
彼得
sanders
桑德
nicole sanders? here.
妮其·桑德? 在这里
is my husband okay?
我丈夫还好吗?
the bullet was less than an inch from his aorta.
子弹还差一英寸就到他的主动脉了
the surgery was successful. he's a lucky man.
手术非常成功 他很幸运
thank you. thank you.
谢谢 太感谢了
alejandro
埃里安罗
alejandro
埃里安罗
no
不
no.
不
maya
玛雅
help please help
来人啊 快帮忙
help.
帮忙啊
keep him alive, okay?
一定要让他活着 好吗
do whatever it takes, you understand me?
尽一切力量 你明白我的意思吧
officer?
警官?
officer, can you help us over here, please?
警官 你能过来这边帮忙吗
did you have to use the full blast on him?
你非要对他使出全力吗?
he can take it.
他受得了
He's not a toy elle
他不是件玩具 艾尔
he could be.
那可不见得
where am i?
我在哪?
someplace safe.
安全的地方
my brother i was in a hospital.
我哥哥 我本来是在医院的
we have the finest doctors in the world
我们派了世界上最好的大夫
working on him.
治疗他
but his situation is dire.
但他的情况并不乐观
so who are you?
那你又是谁?
what am i doing here?
我怎么会在这?
i am an old friend of your parents'.
我是你♥爸♥妈的老朋友
yeah, i've seen you before.
是的 我曾见过你
and as i said before, you're safe here.
就如我所说 你在这里很安全
but your brother
不过你哥哥嘛
that's a different story.
就未必了
he almost died.
他差点就死了
because of you, peter.
为了你 彼得
hey, it's not like it was your idea
不过你本意并不想
to go nuclear and take out half of new york city.
引发核爆♥炸♥掉半个纽约城
oh, you know about that?
你知道这事?
yes, as long as your abilities
是呀 只要你的能力
are in control of you,
还凌驾于你的意志之上
you will always be a hazard to yourself,
你对你自己和你的家人
to your family
就一直是个威胁
the whole world.
甚至对整个世界
believe me, if i could turn them off, i would.
相信我 我要是能把它们弄掉 我会的
don't worry,
别担心
we've done that for you.
我们已经替你做了
at least for now.
至少目前如此
how did you
你们怎么做到
my colleague here is able to suppress
我的同事可以抑制
the abilities in people around him.
他周围人的超能力
i don't understand.
我不明白
what is this place?
这是什么地方?
you are in a facility designed to help people
你在一个专为帮助你这种人
just like you.
设计的机构
peter, we can help you go back to a normal life.
彼得 我们可以帮助你变回平常人
30 years ago, we had to shut down
30年前 我们被迫停止了
research on a vaccine which could
一项可以抑制你能力的
disable your powers.
疫苗的研究
but due to recent events,
可鉴于目前的情况
we have reinstated that research.
我们重启了这一研究
and i'm very happy to say that we're very close
我们很庆幸的是我们很快
to finding a cure for you.
就会找到治愈你的办法了
forever?
永久性的吗?
you will never have to worry
你可以再也不用担心
about hurting anyone you love again.
会伤害你所爱的人了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表