剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
how was the library?
图书馆怎么样?
dad, i can explain.
爸爸 我可以解释
you don't need to.
没必要
you were with a boy.
你和一个男孩子在一起
no, no, there's no boy.
不 不 没有男孩子
okay.
好吧
so i'm waiting.
那 我等你说
i tried out for cheerleading.
我申请参加啦啦队
cheerleading?
啦啦队?
i made the squad.
我参加了方队
i forged your signature on the release form.
我在申请表上伪造了你的签名
the girls took me out to celebrate.
那些女孩子带我去庆祝了
you
你
first you get your car stolen, now
先是车子被偷 现在
i-i told you no cheerleading.
我告诉过你别参加啦啦队
i was very specific about that.
我特别强调过
dad, cheerleading makes me happy, okay?
爸爸 参加啦啦队让我感到快乐 好吗?
look, i know, it's scary and i know there are risks.
我知道 这样让人提心吊胆 同时也有风险
just please let me have this one thing.
只是 就满足我这一个愿望吧
i've done everything else you've asked me to.
其他事情我都照你说的做了
i've given up my friends and my life.
我放弃了我的朋友和生活
i just need one thing that's normal.
我只需要一样平常的东西
i had no idea that cheerleading
我不知道啦啦队
meant that much to you.
对你来说这么重要
took me by surprise too.
也让我感到吃惊吧
you're gonna let me do it?
你同意了?
i'll make you a deal.
要不这样吧
you cheerlead,
你参加啦啦队
but you promise me
但是你得答应我
that you will not date
你暂时
for now.
不谈恋爱
okay.
好的
okay.
好的
i have a lead on the paintings.
我从画上得到启发
we have to go to odessa.
我们得去奥德萨市
texas.
得克萨斯州
the ukraine.
找那个乌克兰人
it's a long trip.
是个漫长的旅程
what will you tell your family?
你怎么跟你家人说?
oh, i'm sure i'll think of something.
我相信我会找到理由的
she's finally settling down.
她总算镇定下来了
i'm sorry.
对不起
you didn't know.
你也不想的
no, i'm sorry, because molly has to find my father.
对不起 因为 莫莉得找到我父亲
that is out of the question.
想都不要想
a lot of people in this photo are dead.
这幅照片里很多人都死了
this guy, dead. this guy, dead.
这个人 死了 这个人 也死了
kaito nakamura, murdered. angela petrelli, attacked.
中村海东被谋杀 安吉拉·佩里被袭击
this is my dad. he may already be dead.
这是我父亲 也许他已经死了
he be the next victim. he may be the killer.
或许是下一个受害人 或许是他干的
i have to find that out.
我得找出真♥相♥
look, this man here?
看 这个男人
this is the man i work for. his name is bob.
我在给他干活 他叫鲍勃
i'll take you to him.
我带你去找他
fine. after we find my dad.
好吧 等我找到我父亲之后
you leave molly out of this
别让莫莉参与进来了
you're asking a little girl
你叫一个小女孩
to confront her worst nightmare
对抗她可怕的噩梦?
maybe confronting it is exactly what she needs.
或许她需要的正是对抗
oh, so this is all about helping molly?
这就是所谓的帮莫莉?
because to me it sounds like a 13-year-old boy
在我看来 就像13岁的男孩
trying to make his daddy pay for leaving him.
想要报复那离开他的父亲
and you know everything about daddy issues.
你知道我爸的所有事情
yeah, i do.
是的 我知道
i'll do it for you, matt.
我来帮你 马特
i'll find your father.
我来找你父亲
thank you.
谢谢
monica, it's dead tonight.
莫妮卡 今晚就到这儿了
let's close up. you get the front door.
我们关门吧 你锁前门
i'll get the back.sure.
我锁后门 好的
sorry, we're closed.
对不起 我们关门了
but the sign say y'all close at 10:00.
招牌上说你们10点关门
look, i'm hungry.
来吧 我饿了
my boss, he's making me close up for the night.
老板让我关门的
and i said i'm hungry.
我说我饿了
and while you're at it,
既然你在
i'll take everything you got in the register
就把钱都交出来吧
sit down right there
坐下别动
did you just see
你刚才看到了吗
where'd you learn that?
你从哪里学来的?
on tv.
电视上
we're right here for you.
我们在这里呢
yeah, we're gonna protect you.
是的 我们会保护你的
i see a city.
我看到一座城市
philadelphia. good.
费城 很好
an apartment building. what floor?
一幢公♥寓♥ 几楼?
i don't want to go in.
我不想进去
he can't hurt you. it's okay.
他伤害不了你 没事的
third floor. okay, good.
三楼 很好
good, what's the apartment number?
房♥间号♥是多少?
he knows i'm here. he's coming.
他知道我在这儿 他来了
okay, molly, what's the apartment number?
没事 莫莉 房♥间号♥是多少?
quickly, come on.
快点 加油
nine. nine, good girl.
九号♥ 九号♥ 好孩子
all right, get out of there right now.
好吧 马上离开那里
he sees me, he leave me alone
他看到我了 他 放开我
molly, get out of there leave me alone
莫莉 快走 放开我
molly, molly
莫莉 莫莉
matt.
马特
molly? molly
莫莉? 莫莉
she's breathing. what happened?
还有呼吸 怎么了?
she's in shock. she won't wake up.
受惊过度 醒不过来
come on, molly, you did it.
加油 莫莉 你做到了
molly, it's time to get up
莫莉 该起来了
come on, wake up matt, don't.
加油 醒醒 马特 别这样
don't.
别这样
matt, help me
马特 救救我
matt
马特
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表