剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
you ve to kill him.
你必须要杀了他
that's the only way you can save micah.
这是唯一能救弥迦的办法
niki, you're talking to yourself.
妮其 你在自言自语
i think it's maury. we need to call bob.
我想是莫里倒的鬼 我们要去告诉鲍勃
this many guns in japan, they will crush history.
这么多枪在日本 会毁了原本的历史
i cannot let white beard win.
我不能让白胡子赢得战争
we can still stop this
我们还来得及阻止
together.
一起携手
we did make a good team, you and i.
我们的确是个好团队 你和我
you showed me how to be a hero.
你让我明白了怎么做一个英雄
how to love.
怎么去爱
and then you took it all away.
然后 你把这一切都夺走了
do it, hiro. stop time.
放手干吧 阿宽 停止时间
kill me. cut off my head.
杀了我 割下我的脑袋
i will not do it.
我不会这么做的
i still have faith in you.
我仍旧对你充满信心
the honorable hiro nakamura.
真是可敬的中村宽
he won't kill you.
他不会杀你
he'll just lie, cheat, and steal.
他只会撒谎骗你 偷走你拥有的一切
i wanted to help you become a hero.
我想帮助你成为一个英雄
i never claimed to be anything more than a happy drunk.
我除了做个快乐的酒鬼从没想要干别的
do not punish the world for my mistakes
不用因为我的错误去惩罚整个世界
i only want to punish you, hiro.
我只想惩罚你 阿宽
yaeko was right.
英子说得对
she's not destined to be my princess.
她不是我命中注定的公主
she's destined to die.
她注定要死
no
不
take my hand. we must get out of here now.
抓住我的手 我们必须马上离开这里
as long as i have breath,
只要我还有一口气
anything you love, i will lay to waste.
任何你所爱的 我都会毁掉
i swear.
我发誓
peter's alive, nathan.
彼得还活着 内森
this was taken three months ago right here.
这是三个月前在这里拍下的
is he here now?
他现在在这里吗?
no. he's gone.
不 他走了
gone where?
走去哪里了?
what is it you're not telling me?
你到底还瞒着我什么?
i need to know everything.
我需要知道每件事
he was in cork, ireland,
他在爱尔兰的科克港
and then we lost track of him.
然后我们就失去了他的踪迹
lost track of him?
失去了他的踪迹?
how do you lose someone?
你怎么能就这么弄丢了个人??
how do you lose someone?
你怎么能弄丢了个人?
dad
爸爸
matt
马特
molly.
莫莉
what are you doing in here? where are we?
你在这里干什么? 我们在哪里?
this is where he keeps me.
这里就是他关我的地方
what?
什么
when i try to find your dad, he locked me in here.
我在找你♥爸♥爸的时候 他把我关在了这里
we both traped. no
我们都被困住了 不
no. we're not.
不 我们没有
dad
爸爸
matt
马特
did you bring me here?
是你把我弄来的吗?
I Think I Think I Did.
是的 我想是我♥干♥的
Step Back, Nathan. i got it.
别过去 内森 我知道
don't do it niki.
别这样 妮其
this isn't you. don't do it.
你不想这么做的 别这样
how can you defand him? he killed D.L..
你怎么能维护他 他杀了D.L.
i didn't kill anyone. it's muary. he's got inside of your head.
我没杀任何人 是莫里 他控制了你的思想
Listen To Me, This Is A Nightmare. This isn't you, ok?
听我说 这是个噩梦 你不想的 好吗?
Don't be his puppit. You're Stronger Than This.
别成了他的傀儡 你远比这坚强
You Came Here To Get Control Of Your Life.
你来这里 为了控制你的生活
Don't Let Maury Undo All Of That.
别让莫里毁了你的努力
Listen To Me. Listen To Me.
听我说 听我说
Think Of Your Son. Think Of Micah.
想想你的儿子 想想弥迦
Think Of Your Boy.
想想他
i couldn't get the nightmare out.
我摆脱不了噩梦的纠缠
i didn't know what else to do
我不知道还能做什么
i have to stop myself
我必须得阻止自己
matt.don't be scared,molly,we gotta get out of here
马特 别害怕莫莉 我们能出去的
do you recognise this room
还记得这个房♥间吗?
yes of course,it's our old place on Parthenia
当然 这是我们在帕森尼亚的老家
Basket And Potatoes.This Is The Night You Left.
篮子和土豆 这就是你离开的地方
i never apologised
我是没道歉
you weren't sorry,you walked out that door,you never even turned back
你没道歉 出了房♥门甚至连头都不回
you think this didn't hurt me?
你觉得这么做我不难过吗
it's broke my heart
我心都碎了
i love you matt
我爱你 马特
then turn yourself in
那快自首吧
that's not gonna happen
这绝不可能
there's no prison can hold me
没有监狱能关住我
i think there is
我觉得有
i think i can trap you here just like how you trapped molly
我想我能像你困住莫莉一样困住你
how you gonna do that
你要怎么做呢?
look around pap
老爸 看看你周围
tihs isn't my nightmare,this is yours
这可不是我的噩梦 而是你的噩梦呀
i can walk right out that door
我可以这么出门就走
no you can't
不 你不能
i have to.come on
我不得不这么做 来吧
you can't
你做不到
because you're not strong enough
因为你的能力还没有那么强
because you're still that scared little boy
你还是那个吓坏了的小男孩
no i'm not scared of you any more
不 我再也不怕你了
i'm a good man,i'm a good cop
我是个好人 好警♥察♥
i'm a good father,which it's something you know nothing about,
我是个好父亲 这点是你永远都无法了解的
you don't know what it's like to fight for someone you love
你根本不懂什么是为了心爱的人努力
you left,you left,all you have are your nightmares
你走了 抛弃了我 你所拥有的就只有那些噩梦
Let's Get Out Of Here.
我们离开这里
don't leave me
别离开我
don't leave me alone
不要丢下我一个人
no
不
oh, god.
老天
molly, the nightmare's over.
莫莉 恶梦结束了
he's never gonna hurt you again.
他再也不能伤害你了
ever. i promise.
永远 我保证
oh, god, i love you.
天啊 我爱你
i heard.
我听到了
so what happens next?
接下来会怎么样?
where do all these people go?
这些人都会去哪儿?
same place we are, home.
跟我们的去处一样 回家
peter
彼得
peter
彼得
caitlin
凯特琳
peter i'm so scared
彼得 我好害怕
please don't let them take me away from you.
求你了 我要和你在一起
i'll get us home. i promise. please, peter.
我们会回家的 我保证 求你了 彼得
don't let them take me. don't let them take me.
别让他们送我走 别让他们送我走
no. no
不 不
no
不
caitlin
凯特琳
the antibodies in my blood
我血液中的抗体
will eradicate any traces of the virus
会把你体内的病毒
in your system.
彻底消除
your nose, does it hurt?
你的鼻子还疼吗?
only when i breathe.
呼吸的时候有点疼
i'm sorry.
抱歉
it's not your fault.
不是你的错
you weren't in control.
你是身不由己
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表