剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
no.
不
matt's right.
马特是对的
security just found his car ditched off the road
保安刚发现了他丢弃在路边的汽车
maury could be here right now.
莫里可能现在就在这里
i'm taking you into protective custody.
我要带你到拘留所
my first priority's to keep you safe.
我首要任务就是保证你安全
you can't.
你不能这么做
you couldn't keep angela petrelli safe.
你没法保证安吉拉·佩里的安全
she almost killed herself on your watch.
你亲眼看着她差点自杀了
no, we stop maury here now.
不 我们得在这里阻止莫里
you realize that makes you the bait.
你知道这样做的话你就是诱饵
we all have our roles to play.
我们都有各自的角色
that's what linderman used to say.
林达曼曾这么说过
my mother too. it's always these half-truths.
我母亲也说过 总是似是而非
no straight answers. constant manipulation.
从无明确的回答 而且口风一致
i'm trying to help everyone here.
我是想帮大家
how, bob?
怎么帮 鲍勃?
what the hell did you people do?
你们到底帮了什么?
why is maury coming here to kill you?
为什么莫里要来这里杀你?
now is not the time to recount the past.
现在可不是翻旧账的时候
but to focus
而是要专注于
on the task at hand.
眼前的危机
all right fine, so we stay here.
好吧 那我们都在这里了
how do we stop my father?
要怎么做去阻止我父亲?
dr. suresh, i need you and niki
苏雷什博士 我要你和妮其
to inject maury with the virus.
去给莫里注射这种病毒
virus? what virus?
病毒? 什么病毒?
the virus takes away abilities.
能消除超能力的病毒
it's also potentially lethal.
它也有潜在的致命危险
you saidwe'd never use it aga
你说过我们不会再用它的
circumstances have changed.
现在局势已经改变
i will not knowingly spread this virus.
我不会有意识的传播这种病毒
maury is a killer.
莫里是个凶手
he knows your thoughts, your nightmares,
他窥视你的想法 给你带来噩梦
and he could turn your world inside out.
他能够把你的世界完全颠倒过来
we take away his abilities,
我们消除他的能力
and then you can cure him
然后你可以用血液里的抗体
with the antibodies in your blood.
让他痊愈起来
no one dies here today.
今天不会有人死在这里
he's not gonna exactly volunteer for a shot.
他可能不大情愿挨这一针
i can be persuasive.
我可以循循善诱的
i appreciate the thought.
这个想法很好
but this one goes to you, matt.
但是这个是给你用的 马特
what? me?
什么? 我?
all i can do is read minds. no, no, no, no.
我所能做的不过是读取心智 不行 不 不
you have the same abilities as maury has.
你和莫里有着相同的能力
anythinghe brain controls, you control.
任何由大脑控制的 都能由你控制
no.
不
senses, actions, thoughts
感觉 行为 想法
no
不
no, i can't. i-i
不 我不能 我 我
i can't do any of that stuff.
我做不了那个
well, then you better learn fast
那你最好能快点上手
because you're the only one who could stop your father.
因为只有你才能阻止你父亲
hiro hiro
阿宽 阿宽
caitlin
凯特琳
caitlin caitlin
凯特琳 凯特琳
caitlin
凯特琳
peter petrelli?
彼得·佩里?
according to these files, you're a dead man.
根据这些文件记录 你已经是个死人了
what?
什么?
i got your death certificate right here.
我这里就有你的死亡证明
so
那么
you're gonna have to explain to me,
你得向我解释一下
how's a dead man walk around new york city
一个死人是怎么没有一点传染迹象的
with no sign of infection?
在纽约市到处游荡?
infection?
传染?
i don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
where's caitlin? i need to see her.
凯特琳在哪儿? 我要见她
she's from ireland. all foreigners are deported.
她是从爱尔兰来的 所有外国人都被驱逐出境了
you can't do that
你们不能那样做
who the hell are you people?
你们到底是什么人?
what's going on here?
这里怎么回事?
you really don't know.
看来你是真不知道
on march 20th, 2007 the first case was reported.
第一例病患于2007年3月20日被报道公布
after that the shanti virus spread
自此这种香提病毒
across the globe.
在全球范围内迅速传播起来
a pandemic.
全国范围内
it's killed 90% of the world's population to date.
截至目前 它已导致全球90%的人口死亡
the rest of us live in quarantine
幸免于难的人被隔离保护起来
praying to find a cure.
祈祷能找到治疗方法吧
this can't be happening.
这不可能发生
i wish it wasn't.
我也但愿这不是真的
all these people died from the virus?
这些人都是死于这种病毒吗
yeah, it's been a tough week.
没错 这一周真不好过
i'm supposed to be out hunting down maury,
我本该去外面抓莫里的
but i needed to see you.
但是我想见见你
i never should have asked you to use your
我怎么都不该让你使用
ability to find my dad
你的能力去找我父亲的
but you just tried to make me happy
但你只是想让我高兴
i know that feeling
我知道那种感觉
when my dad left
我父亲抛弃我的时候
i blamed myself,i doubt i was
我怪我自己 我觉得自己
too slow,too fat,too stupid
太迟钝 太胖 太笨了
i thought i was
我觉得要是
better or smarter,he would've stayed
我能够优秀些或聪明些 他就会留下来
and now they want me
现在他们想要我
they think i can stop him cause i got this power
他们觉得我有这种力量能阻止他
i don't i don't
我没有 我不能
i needed you to hear
我想让你听到
i need you to know that i love you
想你知道我爱你
did you hear me?
你是听到我了吗
molly
莫莉
i love you. molly
我爱你 莫莉
what's left of the virus is in the lab
剩下的病毒在实验室里
each syringe contains only one dose
每支注射器都含有一定剂量
so use it wisely
得理智的使用
you don't trust bob,do you?
你不相信鲍勃 是吗?
did he put you up to this?
是他让你这么做的吗
I put me up to this, I want to hear your side
我自己要这么做的 我想听听你的意见
bob is morally gray at best,
鲍勃是在道德边缘游走
and the virus you're toying with the death sentence
还有这个病毒 就是在玩死亡游戏
you have the cure
你有治疗办法
no one dies
不会有人死的
just because it's safty,it doesn't make ethical
就因为这是安全的 它也不是道德的啊
so you make a different choice?
那么说来你改变主意了?
morally ungray
不在道德边缘游走
I killed a lot of people,
我杀了很多人
brutally ripped them in half
残忍♥的把他们撕成两半
they could have given me the virus
他们本可以给我那种病毒的
but they didn't,they made me right so I could have a life
但是他们没有这么做 他们让我好起来 因而我可以正常生活
go home to my son
回家和我儿子在一起
you've never got that life
你永远都过不上那样的生活
you're not cured
你不会被治愈
you're a killer
你是个凶手
and before this day is over you're going to kill everyone
今天结束前你会去杀掉每个人的
niki
妮其
go on tell him what you're seeing
去啊 告诉他你看到我了
he'll think you're going crazy again
他会认为你又发疯了
and then you'll never see micha
那你就也见不到弥迦了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表