剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
ready
准备
I ask you one more time.
我再重复一遍
come out with your hands up.
举起手 出来
look,i know this sucks,
我知道这一切糟透了
nypd showing up at your door like this.
纽约警♥察♥都就这么到你家门口了
i get it.
我了解你的心情
but this is what happens when you take somebody hostage.
但这是因为你挟持人♥质♥了 我们才这样
i just need to make sure
我只是想保证
everybody gets out of there safely,okay?
所有人能够安全的离开这里 好吗?
both of you,hands up.
你们2个 举起手来
no,i'm the hostage shoot her.no,i'm the hostage
我不是人♥质♥ 射她 我才是人♥质♥
shoot her.shoot him i'm the hostage.
射她 射他 我才是人♥质♥
i'm the hostage shoot her
我是人♥质♥ 射她
i'm the hostage no,shoot him
我才是人♥质♥ 射她
shoot him.shoot her.
射她 射他
shoot her hoot her
射她 射她
dude,it's her. shoot her.
伙计 是她 射她 (心里在说)
shoot her.shoot her shoot her
射她 射她 射她
how did you know?
你怎么知道他是人♥质♥啊?
okay,guys. good job.
好 兄弟们 干的不错
let's clean this place up.
清理练习场
all guns to the armory.
所有武器送回军械库
how did you know which one to shoot?
你怎么知道该射谁呢?
i don't know.tone of voice. eye contact.
我不知道 听声音 眼神交流
the hostage looked me in the eye.
人♥质♥会盯着我的眼睛
the other was looking for an exit.
另外一个在寻找逃跑的方向
well,most people notice a gun under the bad guy's shirt.
大部分人会注意到坏人衣服里面藏枪的
right. yeah,that too. of course.
对 那个也能分辨出来
you know,guys who get shot like you did,
你知道吗 一般的考生处于这种情况
they just take that worker's comp
都会调查一下歹徒的资料
and call it a day.
打持久战 消耗歹徒体力
i've been,uh,i've wanted to be a cop my whole life.
我一直 我一辈子都想做警♥察♥
four bullets to the chest aren't gonna change that.
即使中过枪受过重伤 都不会改变我的理想
well,we were gonna drag this out,
本来 我们想拖一段时间
make you sweat.
让你紧张的等结果
but i figured,what's the point?
但是 我已经做出决定了
take that off.
把警徽取下来
i figured that,uh,you'd rather have a real one.
我觉得 你比较需要一个真的警徽
well,you gonna takeit? yeah.
你到底要还是不要啊 ? 要
yeah. thank you.
谢谢你
wow,thank you so much.
哇 太感谢你了
turn on your bunsen burners,people,
同学们 点上本生灯(实验煤气灯)
and be careful.
要小心
you got a death wish?
你不想活了吗?
uh,you talking about that?
你喜欢这样说话?
i was just seeing how hot it was.
我只是试一下有多热
pretty sure it's hot.
当然很热(女生很火♥辣♥)啊
it's called a"flame."
这叫火焰(激♥情♥)
yeah. i was just kidding around.
我只是玩一下
like you were this morning
像你今天早晨?
when you stepped in front of my car?
当你挡在我车前面的时候?
that's okay.made my morning interesting.
挺好的 让我的清晨变成有趣起来
I'm west.
我叫韦斯特
claire.
克莱尔
you're new,right?
你新来的吧?
so what are you?
那你是什么?
meaning what,exactly?
什么意思?
meaning are you one of them
意思是说你是他们其中一个
or one of the others?
还是其他人中的一个呢
i'm not sure i know what you're getting at.
我搞不清楚你在说什么
well,let me break it down for you.
让我解释给你听吧
are you a robot or an alien?
你是机器人还是外星人?
'cause everyone in the world is one or the other.
因为世界上只有这2种人
robots do what they're told. stick with the herd.
机器人按命令行事 成群的聚在一起
aliens,on the other hand,do their own thing.
外星人正好相反 做他们自己想做的事情
well,uh,i don't know.
嗯 我不知道
do i have to choose?
一定要选择吗?
most people do.
大部分人都选的
so what are you?
那么你是哪种?
okay,everyone.
好了 同学们
in the struggle for survival
为了生存下来而争斗
it is the fittest
谁最能适应
who win out at the expense
谁就能从竞争对手那里
of their rivals.
赢得一切
now who said this?
这句话谁说的?
come on,people.
同学们 动动脑筋
journey of the beagle.
猎兔够的旅行
evolution.
进化论
anyone?
有人知道吗?
charles darwin.
查理斯·达尔文
it's charles darwin.
是查理斯·达尔文说的
easy one.
多简单的问题
no,i believe i'm right on time.
没有啊 我很准时呢
i believe that your watch is slow.
那肯定是你的表慢了
guess what?what?
猜今天发生什么了 什么?
max grossman tried to kiss me today.
麦克斯今天想亲我
what?mr. parkman?
什么? 帕克曼先生?
yeah. can i speak you for a minute?
我是 我能跟你谈几分钟吗?
uh,sure. can you give us a second?
好 你等我一下好吗?
sure.
好
is everything okay?
她情况还好吗?
yeah,i'm just a little concerned,that's all.
还好 我只是有点担心 没什么
molly's been falling asleep in class the last week or so.
上个星期莫莉上课的时候睡着了
and when i asked her about it,
当我问起她的时候
she said she's been having some nightmares.
她说她最近一直做噩梦
um,she's got kind of a big imagination.
她的想象力很丰富
and i realize that there's really nothing
我意识到 我不能替她
i can do about them,
做些什么解决问题
so i'm just trying to make her feel
所以我尽量让她
as safe as possible.
感觉到安全
about that,i know it's not exactly my place,
关于那个 我知道我不该这么说
but your situation isn't the most stable.
但是你的状况不是很稳定
my situation?
我的状况?
your injuries.your divorce.
你受过伤 你离婚了
look,uh,my divorce is my business.
听着 我离婚是我的事情
and all you really need to know is that molly is loved
我要知道的是莫莉是处于被关爱
and well-cared for and she's doing great.
被精心照料的情况下 而且她现在很好
she's struggling,mr. parkman.
她在痛苦的挣扎 帕克曼先生
why? because she's having a few nightmares?
凭什么这么认为? 就因为做了几个恶梦吗?
because of these.
因为这些东西
she started drawing them a week or so ago.
一周或更早之前她就开始画这些
every day,they get a little worse.
一天天变得更严重
oh,my god.
我的老天
and i have to ask you,
我不得不请教你
what is this?
这是什么?
it's in every single picture.
它出现在每幅图画中
excuse me.
很抱歉
what are you doing here,ma?
妈 你来做什么
it's time to move on,nathan,he's dead.
你该向前看 内森 人死不能复生
you don't know that.
你不明白的
leave his stuff alone.
不要动他的东西
he's gonna want it when he gets back.
他回来的时候还用得上的
you're drunk.
你醉了
thank god your father isn't here to see you.
真庆幸你父亲没有看到你这个样子
or you,for that matter.
这句话用你身上也一样
you killed your brother.
你害死了你弟弟
drove heidi away.drove your kids away.
赶走了海蒂和你的孩子
if you'd followed our plan
如果你照我们的计划行事
if you'd done what you were supposed to do,
如果你做了该做的事
he would be alive now.
他本该还活着
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表