剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
who wants revenge,mrs. petrelli?
谁想要复仇 佩里太太?
i want my lawyer now.
我要个律师
Where is she?
她在哪里?
it's gonna be all right,ma.
已经没事了 妈妈
so you can find anyone in the world?
这么说你只需要想想他们
you just need to think about them?
就能找到世界上任何一个人?
there's only one that i can't.
只有一个人 我找不到
when i think about him,he can see me.
每当我想到他 他就能看到我
everything that i had,it's gone.
我已经失去所有了
wait. take me with you.
等等 带我一起走
i have a car.
我有辆车
i'll only be gone for a while.
我只是离开一阵子
and you're gonna be staying with family.
而你将和家人在一起
it could be fun.
可能会挺有趣的
okay,fine. i'm a freak,all right?
没错 我就是个怪胎 行了吧?
claire,shut up.
克莱尔 别说了
what's on your neck?
你脖子上的是什么?
last thing i remember,
我最后记得的就是
this man stepping out of the bushes calling my name.
这个人从灌木丛中走出来叫着我的名字
what are you talking about? what man?
你在说什么呢? 什么人?
the guy with the horn-rimmed glasses.
就是一个戴着牛角镜框的家伙
i'm sending you a jpeg of a painting i found.
我正在发一张 我找到的画的图片给你
it's the last in the series. eight of eight.
这是那套画的最后一张 第八张画
mr. muggles and i just did
玛格勒和我刚刚
two whole miles at the beach.
在海滩上 走了整整2英里
you wouldn't know it looking at him,
你不知道 看看他
but this dog can power walk.
这只狗居然会暴走
have you talked to claire lately?
你最近和克莱尔谈过吗?
about what?
关于什么?
oh,just about how she's adjusting.
就是关于她要怎么自我调整
has she met somebody? a boy maybe?
她是不是认识了什么人? 一个男孩子?
if the wrong person comes into her life,
如果有坏人走进了她的生活
it could be
可能
problematic for all of us.
对我们大家都是个棘手的问题
what makes you so sure it's a boy?
你凭什么这么肯定是个男孩?
what makes you so sure it isn't?
你又凭什么肯定不会是呢?
is there something on my face?
我脸上有什么东西吗?
claire,your mother and i need to talk to you
克莱尔 你妈妈和我要和你谈谈
about boys. oh,please,not the sex talk again.
关于男孩子 拜托 别又是关于性的
it was painful enough the first time.
第一次谈的时候已经够痛苦了
we just want to know if you're seeing anyone.
我们只想知道你是不是和谁在交往?
Is dating forbidden,too?
难道约会也是个禁忌
along with cheerleading and a social life?
就和参加啦啦队和社交活动一样吗?
nobody's forbidding anything,claire.
没人禁止你做任何事 克莱尔
it's just that any outsider
只是任何外人
could be a threat to the family.
都可能成为我们家的威胁
dad,believe it or not,
爸爸 信不信由你
there are people in this world who aren't out to get us.
这个世界上不是所有人都想着抓我们的
all we're saying is
我们所想说的是
if there is a boy,
如果真有个男孩子
i'd like to meet him.
我想见见他
we could help you decide
我们可以帮你辨别下
whether this is somebody that you could trust.
他是不是你能相信的人
dad,relax.
爸爸 放轻松点
okay,there's no boy.
好吧 没有什么男孩子
okay,it's okay.
好吧 没关系
i'm sorry,i can't help it. it just keeps on happening.
对不起 我控制不了自己 噩梦不断
i'm sorry. it's okay. get the light.
对不起 没关系的 开灯吧
molly.
莫莉
she's fine,she's fine. okay,put your head down.
她很好 她很好 好了 躺下吧
it's over,all right? okay.
都结束了 对吗? 好
you want something to drink?
你要喝点什么吗?
water.
水就行了
water,okay.
水? 好的
it's getting worse. two a night now.
越来越糟了 现在一晚上有两次噩梦
i'm trying to listen in. get in her head.
我尽力想偷听 进入她的思想
and i keep getting thrown back.
每次都被反弹了回来
so what are we supposed to do?
那我们该做什么?
I don't know. you're the scientist.
我不知道 你才是科学家
that doesn't exactly make me expert on nightmares.
那不表示我是分♥析♥噩梦的专家
That makes two of us.
所以才需要我们两个人
i don't know. i'll go get the water.
我不知道 我去倒点水
just keep her calm. and we'll just
让她保持冷静 我们会
figure it out,right?
找到办法的 对吗?
just try to get some sleep,sweetheart.
尽力试着多睡会儿 宝贝
when will they stop?
他们什么时候才肯停手?
i don't know.
我不知道
come on,kids,let's go.
赶快 孩子们 我们走
monty simon
蒙提 西蒙
dad
爸爸
hey,boys.
嗨 小伙子们
you grew a beard.
你留了胡子
you like it?
你们喜欢吗?
no?
不喜欢?
you want me to shave it?
你们想我刮了胡子吗?
listen,i wanted to tell you
听着 我想告诉你们
that your grandmother's in the hospital.
你们的奶奶在医院里
is she okay?
她还好吗?
yeah,she's gonna be fine.
是的 她会好起来的
when you get home,
当你到家
i want you to get your mommy to help you call her,okay?
我想你们让妈妈帮你们给她打个电♥话♥ 好吗?
because i know she's gonna want to hear from you.
因为我知道她想听到你们的声音
okay.
好的
i know i haven't been around.
我知道我没能在你们身边
and i'm sorry about that.
我对此很抱歉
but i'm coming home.
但我很快就回来了
i promise.
我保证
and what do petrellis do when they makes promises?
佩里家的人一旦许诺了会怎么做?
keep them
遵守诺言
that's right.
没错
can i help you?
需要帮助吗?
i'm their father.
我是他们的父亲
you know you're not allowed to be here.
你该知道你不能出现在这里
go ahead.
去吧
no,i want to stay with you.
不 我想要和你们在一起
it's okay. go on.
没关系的 走吧
see you soon,okay?
回头见 好吗?
go ahead.
走吧
so you are from california?
那么说来 你是从加利福尼亚来的?
california?
加利福尼亚?
the license on the car. it says california.
车的牌照 说明是加利福尼亚的车
oh,that.
哦 那个啊
no,i just picked the car up there.
不 我只是在那里得到这辆车的
i'm actually from jersey.
我实际上是从新泽西来的
this is very,very close to new york.
那里离纽约很近很近
we are going to new york,my brother and me.
我们要去纽约了 我哥哥和我
look,i can take you guys pretty far,
听着 我可以载你们一大段路
but when we get to the border,
但是当我们到了边界
chances are they're gonna be looking for all of us.
很可能他们在那里搜捕我们
dude looks dead.
他看来死了
help me.
救我
micah
弥迦
wake up,fool
醒醒 傻子
morning,boys. you ready for school?
早 小子们 准备去上学了吗?
yes,ma'am.
是的 太太
yes,ma'am.
是的 太太
you watch your tongue,young man.
说话小心点 年轻人
he's a guest in our house.
他是我们家的客人
we'll see about that.
我们还要考虑下
nana,i need $65.
奶奶 我要65美元
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表