剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
where am i?
我这是在哪儿?
this is impossible.
不可思议
we saved the city.
我们拯救了这个城市
let me out it's a mistake.
放我出去 这都是个误会
i'm not supposed to be here.
我不该待在这里
yeah, no one's supposed to be here.
没错 没人该待在这里
pleasant dreams.
好好享受吧
monica.
莫妮卡
i think i know what happened with the piano.
我想我知道钢琴那是怎么回事了
what can i say?
我不知道该怎么说?
guess i'm just a musical genius.
也许我是一个音乐天才吧
or it's something else.
也许是别的什么特殊能力
look, it's been a hard couple days for me.
听着 这几天对我来说已经够难受了
in fact, it's been a hard couple years.
事实上 这几年都不好过
so i think i'm just gonn take a nice long nap,
所以我想我得先去睡一会
and sleep it off.
睡着了就都忘了
monica.
莫妮卡
do you remember last night when i said i was able
你还记得我昨晚和你说我能
to rig the pay-per-view on the tv?
看电视上的计费频道吗?
yeah.
我记得
construction, the rebuilding of dntown new orleans
新奥尔良市在重建之后
in full swing.
又重新恢复生机
people are returning, and looking for a fresh start.
人们都回来了 一切重新开始
restaurants, retail
餐馆 零售业也都恢复营业
well, i lied.
我撒谎了
how did
怎么会
how did you
你怎么能
i think it runs in the family.
我想这是家族遗传的
i mean, maybe not exactly like me, but
我是指并不都是我这样的 但是
my dad could walk through walls.
我父亲能穿墙而过
d.l.?
D.L. 霍金斯?
yeah.
是的
and my mom
而我妈妈
don't even get me started on my mom.
甚至还有另一个妈妈存在
but i think what's going on with you is more like this.
但我想你的能力更像这个
a comic book? yeah.
漫画书? 是的
this is saint joan.
这是圣女琼
she's a muscle mimic.
她是个肌肉女强人
a what?
什么人?
a copycat.
超强模仿者
whatever she sees, she can do.
无论她看到什么 她都可以模仿
that's just like what you did with me and the piano.
就像你能模仿我弹钢琴一样
a copycat.
超强模仿者
copycat.
超强模仿者
look at this.
看这个
i shouldn't know how to do this.
我本来不知道怎么做这个的
i saw it on tv.
我以前在电视上看过
oh, my god.
天啊
so if this is really happening to you,
如果这是真的
maybe we ought to go test it out.
也许我们该试试看
i didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还有什么地方可去
oh, you made the right choice
你做得很对
we're going to do everything we can for molly.
我们会尽一切可能帮助莫莉
in the meantime,
与此同时
we have someone else who needs us.
还有其他人需要我们的帮助
and we would like you to bring her in.
我希望你能把她带来
you're sending me into the field? yes.
你在把我派出去? 是的
molly needs me here. no, no.
莫莉需要我留在这里 不用
molly is our top priority here,
莫莉在这里享受最高级别待遇
but we need you out there the good work you do,
我们需要你去
helping others like her.
帮助像她一样需要帮助的人
and, uh, you're gonna need this.
而且你应该需要这个
this is how you help people?
这就是你怎么帮助人的吗
by tasering them?
用泰瑟枪打他们?
well, that's just standard procedure
这是常规程序
to make sure everyone's safe.
只是为了确保每个人的安全
a lot of the people we encounter
我们遇到过太多人
aren't in control of their abilities.
他们不能控制自己的超能力
but trust me, it's easier to ask forgiveness
但是相信我 事后得到他们的谅解比
than permission.
事先得到他们的同意更容易
niki's loose, grab her
妮其跑了 抓住她
down the hall. grab her.
她在大厅 抓住她
niki?
妮其?
what the hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事?
so do you want to try something really rad?
你想试一些很疯狂的事吗?
like a kick flip?
比如说滑板?
slam dunk?
灌篮?
well i always sucked at double dutch.
双股绳我总跳不好
you want something, lady?
你想干什么 小姐?
i want to jump in.
我想一起跳
and don't call me lady.
不要叫我小姐
it's not much.
还不只这些
i sleep in a pub, remember?
还记得我跟酒吧里睡着了那次吗?
you paint?
这都是你画的?
ell, it's what i do to relax.
是啊 那就是我放松的方式
these are amazing.
这些太神奇了
you're talented.
你真有天分
is that why you kidnapped me?
这就是你跟着我的原因?
so you could sort through me things?
那样你就可以把我都看穿了
don't start liking me less
不许开始后悔喜欢上我
now that you're peeling away the mystery.
既然你都知道我的秘密了
i just wanted to see where you lived.
我只是想看看你住的地方
lie on a real bed maybe.
躺在一张真实的床上
no one's stopping you.
随便吧 没人拦着你
what are you looking at?
你在看什么?
nothing.
没什么
then what is it that's on your mind?
那么你想什么呢?
you were right.
你说的对
whatever i was,
不论我曾做过什么
whoever i am
无论我是谁
i have to face it.
我都必须面对
nothing that i find in this box
不管我在这个盒子里找到什么
is gonna change anything.
都不会怎么改变我的生活
whatever my life was before,
无论我的生活之前是怎样的
this is where i want to be now.
我只是想做好当下
with you. okay?
和你在一起 好吗?
okay.
好吧
get on with it then.
打开看看吧
peter petrelli?
彼得·佩里?
i'm from new york.
我从纽约来
looks like you were leaving.
看来你当时正准备离开
this is an open ticket, new york to montreal.
这是纽约到蒙特利尔的机票
who's that?
那是谁?
i wish i knew.
我也想知道
none of this tells me how i got here.
这都不能解释我是怎么来这的
what i'm supposed to do.
我应该做什么
what is it?
你要做什么?
peter?
彼得?
oh, my god, peter
天啊 彼得
you know, i've never been in an irish pub before.
你知道 我从没来过爱尔兰的酒吧
do you have haggis?
你们有苏格兰羊杂碎吗?
that's scotland, love.
那只有苏格兰才有 亲爱的
we have stew and muscles.
我们只有炖肉
and stew.
和炖肉
but i'm closing up.
但是现在我们下班了
oh, well
好吧
yeah, i was hoping you could help me.
我只是希望你能帮个忙
i'm looking for a guy.
我在找一个人
best time for that's right after a football match.
最好是足球比赛之后吃那个
the fellas are locked out of their minds.
那时候小伙子们脑子都很迟钝
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表