剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
you don't realize how valued you are
你还没意识到你对于公♥司♥来说
here at the company.
是多么的有价值
you're part of the family now.
你已经是这个大家庭的一员了
i'm in over my head.
我完全不能理解
as long as i'm alive, you will be taken care of.
只要我还活着 你就会得到悉心照顾
peter
彼得
this here's everything you had on you when we found you.
这些就是我们找到你时 你所有的东西
your box or your life.
你的盒子和你的生活
you gonna open it, or what?
你要打开它 不然呢?
Kaito nakamura, murdered. angela petrelli, attacked.
中村海东 被谋杀 安吉拉·佩里 被袭击
this is my dad. he may be the killer.
这是我爸爸 他可能就是那个夜魔杀手
i'll find your father.
我会找到你父亲的
molly,what's the apartment number?
莫莉 是几号♥房♥?
nine. nine. good girl.
9号♥ 9号♥ 做得好
get out of there right now. he sees me.
马上离开那里 他发现我了
get out of there. leave me alone aah
离开那里 滚开
molly, please wake up.
莫莉 拜托 醒醒
when confronted by our worst nightmares,
当遭遇最可怕的噩梦时
the choices are few:
选择已经所剩无几
fight or flight.
要么奋起反击 要么逃之夭夭
we hope to find the strength to stand against our fears.
我们希望找到勇气去抵抗我们内心的恐惧
but sometimes, despite ourselves,
但有时候 我们不由自主地
we run.
选择了逃跑
what if the nightmare gives chase?
那如果噩梦紧追我们不放呢?
where can we hide then?
那我们能藏在哪里?
okay, when's she gonna wake up?
那么她什么时候会醒?
i don't know, she's burning up.
我不知道 她在发烧
all right, we gotta get her to a hospital.
好吧 我们要送她上医院
no hospital's equipped to deal with this.
没有医院有能力处理这样的情况
you really think my father did this to her
你真的认为是我父亲害了她吗?
in her nightmare?
在她的噩梦里
she used her ability to find him for you,
她用她的能力为你去找他
and slipped into this.
才会坠入噩梦不醒
she was so afraid.
她是那样的害怕
i never should have asked her to look for him.
我真不该要她去找他
no, you shouldn't have.
你的确不应该
but now you know where he is.
但是现在你知道他在哪里了
i can't just leave her like this.
我不能就这样丢下她
you have to.
你必须如此
if your father did something to her,
如果的确是你父亲对她做了什么
you need to find out what and how to end it.
你要去找出原因 结束这一切
you have an address in philadelphia.
你有他在费城的地址
she even saw his door.
她甚至看到了他的房♥间号♥
i haven't seen the man in 25 years.
我已经25年没见过他了
molly faced her worst nightmare for you.
莫莉为了你去面对她最恐怖的噩梦
do the same for her. find him.
你也要为她这么做 找到他
i'll stay here with her. i'll do everything i can.
我会在这里陪着她 尽我所能
i don't even know what i'm dealing with.
我甚至都不知道我面对的是什么
why was he in that photo?
为什么他会在那张照片里?
angela petrelli
安吉拉·佩里
she knows him.
她认识他
you're gonna be okay.
你会好起来的
i promise.
我保证
i was about to lock up when this guy showed up.
我正要关门 那个家伙出现了
he he pushed his way in, shoved a gun in my face.
他 他挤进门来 拿枪指着我的脸
next thing i know he's flying through that glass.
然后我知道的就是他从冲着玻璃飞了出去
you hit an armed man?
你打了一个武装抢匪?
i guess.could've been a kick.
大概吧 也许就是踢了下
i don't know, it all happened so fast.
我不知道 一切发生得太快了
is this the guy?
是这个家伙吗?
his name is lonny stills. he's a local gangbanger.
他叫朗尼·史提尔斯 是本地青少年犯罪团伙的成员
he's already hit three other fast food joints
他已经抢了其他3家快餐连锁店了
in the area this month.
就在本月本区域
it fits his m.o.
符合他的犯案手法
like i said, it's all a blur.
就像我说的 我记不清他的样了
look, i know you don't want to be a snitch.
听着 我知道你不想做个告密者
it's dangerous.
这很冒险
but in order for me to get this guy off the street,
但为了帮我把这个人♥渣♥赶出街道
i need somebody to step up and i.d. him.
我需要有人挺身而出 指认他
be a hero.
做个英雄
i'm sorry, i can't do that.
对不起 我不能那么做
you know, i can't help a neighborhood
你要知道 我没办法帮助
it won't help itself.
自暴自弃的人
you change your mind,
如果你改变主意了
you give me a call.
就给我打个电♥话♥
you closing up already?
你已经关门了?
it's the middle of the afternoon.
现在不过才下午两三点
i need a break.
我需要休息下
i could get used to this.
我会习惯这一切的
right, a guy who can throw 1,000 volts of either hand
对 一个双手能释放1000伏特的家伙
settling for everyday life in a pub in cork.
每天在科克城的酒吧里消磨生活
i'm not sure it suits you.
我相信这不适合你
why not?
为什么不?
peter, just because you don't remember your past,
彼得 你忘记了过去的事
it doesn't mean you don't have one.
可并不表示你没有过去
aren you curious about who you are,
难道你就不好奇你究竟是谁
or where you come from?
从哪来吗?
you've seen what i can do.
你已经见识过我的能力了
there's a side of me that i can't control.
我不能控制另一部分的我
maybe it's best if i don't dig too deep.
也许我不深入挖掘过去才是最明智的
i know the kind of man you are.
我知道你是个什么样的人
even if you don't.
即使你不知道
there's only good in you.
你绝对是个善良的人
and i bet whatever's in that box
我打赌无论那个盒子里是什么
will tell you the same thing.
都会告诉你同样的事
weren't you the one who didn't want me to look
你不是也不希望我去看
in that box?
盒子里有什么吗?
i only said that because you hadn't kissed me yet.
我那么说是因为你那时还没吻我
now that you have, you done with me?
现在你收到我的吻了 你还要吗?
gettin' there.
目的达到了
after all, a pretty boy like you,
毕竟 像你这样的帅哥
there's bound to be someone looking for you.
肯定有什么人在找你
friends. a girlfriend.
朋友 女朋友
let 'em look.
就让他们找吧
like i told you,
就像我跟你说的
you're not gonna find him in there.
你不会在那里找到他的
but you're sure it was him?
但你确定是他吗?
yeah.
当然
found him cuffed inside there a few knouts back.
发现他的时候戴着手镣 背上伤痕累累
poor sap
可怜的家伙
didn't know how he got there.
不知道他是怎么到那里的
didn't even know his own name.
甚至不记得自己的名字
do you know where he is now?
你知道他现在在哪里吗?
depends. who's askin'?
要看是谁想知道了?
just me.
就是我
i work for a company
我为一个公♥司♥工作
interested in keeping him out of trouble.
公♥司♥希望他可以不要惹上麻烦
peter is a dangerous guy.
彼得是个危险人物
you don't have to tell me that.
你不需要告诉我那些
he's in town.
他在镇上
place called wandering rocks pub.
一家叫滚石的酒吧
if he's so dangerous, sweetheart,
如果他那么危险 甜心
why'd they send a little girl like you in all alone?
为什么他们要让一个像你这样的小女孩独自来?
i can take care of myself.
我能保护好自己
bring her back to holding.
带她回审讯室
what do you think you're doing
你以为你在干什么?
interrogating my mother without me there?
在那里单独审问我母亲?
relax.
放松点
she didn't give me anything.
她什么都没告诉我
of course she didn't give you anything.
她当然什么都没告诉你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表