剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
you're supposed to be a hero
你本该成为英雄式人物
i don't think she wants to be my princess.
我可不认为她想嫁给我
dr. suresh
苏雷什博士
can we count you in?
你要加入吗
finally took the bait.
终于上钩了
they caught up with me in cairo.
他们在开罗找上我了
i'm in.
我加入了
and you and i will bring this whole company down.
我们携手搞垮这个组织
we are all in grave danger.
我们身处险境
our past has caught up with us.
出来混 迟早是要还的
no
不
i'm west. claire.
我是韦斯特 克莱尔
are you one of them?
你是他们("机器人")中的一员吗
or one of the others?
或只是个正常人?
i figured that you'd rather have a real one.
我想你会想要个真的(警衔)
we need to talk about the nightmares.
我们谈一下那些噩梦吧
there's nothing you can do.
你帮不上忙的
molly i wanna help you.
莫莉 我只是想帮你
what the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这干嘛
who are you? what's your name?
你是谁? 叫什么名字?
i don't know.
我不知道
he's awake.
他醒过来了
where am i?
我这是在哪儿
home.
地球上
you took something that's ours, boy-o.
伙计 你拿了我们的东西
just tell us where you sthed the Ipods.
说出那些Ipod的下落
we'll cut your binds. you'll bon your way.
咱们就各走各路 互不相干
as square a deal as you're likely to find.
就像我们从不认识一样
i didn't take anything.
我什么都没拿
right.
好吧
with the thousands of shipping containers
每天有上千的船舶集装箱
coming through cork harbor every day,
在考克码头进进出出
you just happen to be having tea
你就这么恰巧出现在
in the one we were sent to rob.
我们要去抢的那个里面
i don't know how i got in there.
我不知道怎么到那儿去的
you might wanna consider remembering, boyle.
伙计 你可得好好回忆一下
you're in a bad spot.
你现在可不大妙啊
ahh, dang it all.
真见鬼
my wedding ring fell in with the eggs.
我的婚戒跟鸡蛋一起掉进去了
we do have a colander, dear.
亲爱的 我们可以用漏勺的
no need to be flashy.
没必要这么急
it's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
it isn't until it gets you noticed.
你总这样迟早要被别人发现的
i can't en be myself at home?
我在家都不能自在点吗
it's bad enough that i have to be all fake at school.
我在学校里面已经装得够烦了
we simply asked you to lay low.
我们只是要你低调点
high school doesn't work like that, dad.
老爸 高中不是那样的
you lay low, and you get noticed more than anyone.
低调反而引人注目
they have metal detectors
他们能敏锐的观察到
for people who lay too low.
太过低调的人
i have to be someone.
我必须要有点不同
you know i trust you, claire.
克莱尔 你知道我对你的信任
i mean, we got you your own car.
我的意思是我们都给你买♥♥了车
you know, it may be easy for you to pretend
知道吗 或许对你来说很容易
that you're the most boring photocopier in the world.
去装一个世上最闷的复印员
but i can't not be what i am.
但我不能不做我自己
whatever that is.
不管那是什么样的
making copies is not my job.
我的职责并不是做复印
keeping this family safe is my job.
而是维持家庭的安全
and if that means that i don't have time
如果这意味着我没有时间
to make you breakfast in the morning
给你做早餐
or i have to dress up in this stupid shirt
或是我不得不做这份傻里傻气的工作
so that we stay invisible and nobody finds us
从而能让我们不引人注目
then that's what i'll do.
这才是我会做的
and i need you to do the same.
我需要你配合
i forgot how weird it must be
我忘记了在那么多事之后
for you to play normal after being
让你扮平庸是多么奇怪的感觉
whatever that was.
不管之前怎么样
don't you feel sorry for your dad.
不必为你老爸感到难过
compared to the life i had
跟我之前有的那些辉煌比起来
normal's a pretty nice vacation.
换换胃口变平庸也挺好的
thanks. you're welcome.
谢谢 别客气
have a good day.
过得愉快
did you see this?
你看到这个了吗
i knew this would happen.
我知道这迟早会发生的
kaito.
海东
how'd you know this was gonna happen?
你怎么知道这个会发生?
hey
听着
that's not the way we do things anymore.
我们可再不能这么处事的
no more secrets.
不再有秘密
that was the deal.
有言在先的
this was done by a very gifted artist in new york.
这是纽约一个天才艺术家的作品
isaac mendez.
他叫艾萨克·门德斯
everything he's ever painted has come true.
他画的东西都变成了现实
except for a series of eight.
除了一套八张的作品
i was only given the first.
我只有那个系列中的第一幅
there's seven more.
还有七幅
what's in the other paintings?
其他的都画了些什么
i don't know.
我不知道
but i'm gonna find them.
但我要找出它们
what, are you waiting on an invitation?
怎么 你还等着别人请你去探案吗
oh, no.
没有
i've just spent so much time on that side of the tape,
我在那边花了太多时间了
i was just savoring the moment.
我在感受气氛
yeah, well, welcome to the big leagues, detective.
好吧 欢迎加入到这个大案子中来 侦探先生
let's hope you survive.
祈祷你能有所作为吧
all right, got kaito nakamura.
好了 中村海东
70, a japanese national.
70岁 日本公民
ceo of yamagato industries.
山本工业的首席执行官
now, he fell out of the sky onto central park west
他从空中摔到中♥央♥公园
with this in his pocket.
口袋里发现了这个
that look familiar?
看起来眼熟吗
uh, no.
不
no, i've never seen this before.
不 我之前没有见过这个
well, mr. masahashi here is a witness.
昌乔先生是目击证人
he says that he saw mr. nakamura being pushed
他说见到中村先生被一个人
by someone who went over with him.
抱着一起推落下去
but we've only got one body.
但我们只找到一具尸体
well, either the kille fell 20 stories,
要么那个凶手从20楼坠下
got up and walked away, or flew away.
爬起来走掉了 要么就是飞走了
you know somebody that can do that?
你觉得有那样的人吗
we, uh, found a fingerprint
我们在照片上
on the photo.
找到了一个指纹
got a match.
有一个吻合对象
angela petrelli.
安吉拉·佩里
we need to bring her right in.
我们需要传讯她
mr. masahashi.
昌乔先生
you ever seen this symbol before?
你之前见过这个符号♥吗
yes.
是的
it is a kanji.
这是个日本汉字
it means,"great ability, godsend."
意思是"天赐神力"
ability?
神力?
it is the crest of takezo kensei,
是宫本武藏的一个符号♥
a famous hero in japan.
日本的著名英雄
mr. nakamura used to read the kensei stories
先生曾给他的儿子阿宽
to his son hiro.
讲过剑圣的故事
i need to talk to him.
我得找他谈谈
so do i.
我也想
you must be sober
你醒醒吧
if we don't go after yaeko right now,
如果我们不赶快追上英子
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表