剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
to think i almost listened to you.
我差点就听了你的话
yore evil,ma.
妈 你是邪恶的
get out.
出去
can you excuse me?
很抱歉
you were late.
你来迟了
it's my daughter's first day of high school.
我女儿高中今天开学
had to make sure she was okay.
需要帮她打点好
and that's,uh,somehow my problem?
这么说来倒是我的错了?
that shipment of toner cartridges came in last night.
那一批墨盒是昨天晚上到的
i know. i was here.
我知道 当时我在
and when exactly were they going to get installed?
那你准备什么时候把它们装好呢
'cause i don't see anybody else here doing it.
我不认为这事是归这儿别的什么人干的
i'm gonna do it this morning.
我早上就去做
and if i wasn't here watching your every move?
要是我不在这里盯着你呢
you know,you've been here for a few months,butler.
你知道的 你已经在这里干了几个月了
i think it's time i saw some commitment
我想你也该是进入状态的时候了
to excellence from you.
(commitment to excellence追求卓越 一本管理学畅销书)
when i was assistant manager,
当我还是经理助理时
we were fully set before the first customer
我们在第一个顾客光临前
walked through that door.
都要准备就绪
that is how i got this.
我就是这样爬到这个位置上的
paper business is dog eat dog.
纸张行业充满硝烟气息
you gotta live it and breathe it.
你得在这个环境下学会生存
you gotta want it.do you want it,butler?
伙计你得去适应 去适应
do you?
你能做到么
yes,sir.
是的 先生
yeah.
很好
well,we'll see.
我们走着瞧吧
the company was formed 30 years ago
这家公♥司♥于30年前
with a group of like-minded individuals,
由一群有着相似思维的人成立
ordinary men and women who were gifted
他们原以为自己是芸芸众生中一员
with extraordinary powers.
有一天却发现自己天赋禀异
they wanted to help their own.
他们想要帮助自身
to find them and to protect them.
找出自我 并自我保护
we find people,
我们找出那些人
and we make sure they don't become dangerous.
并确保他们不变得有危害性
now sometimes that can mean making sure they understand
这意味着让他们完全明白
entirely what they're capable of.
自己所拥有的能力
and teaching them to use their abilities
以及教他们如何去运用这些能力
for the good of mankind.
为人类造福
and sometimes it can mean eliminating them.
有时也意味着要消灭他们
who the hell are you to judge who lives and who dies?
你以为你是谁 可以决定别人的生死?
if i'm not mistaken,
如果我没有弄错的话
you yourself tried to put a bullet in the brain
你本人曾经试图去杀
of a man named sylar.
一个叫塞拉的人
-he was a monster. -yes.
他是个禽兽 没错
and you were willing to kill him for the greater good.
你是为了更伟大的目标而这么做
you acted on a moral imperative to protect your species.
你肩负着保护自己族类的道德使命
it doesn't matter one way or the other about sylar.
不管塞拉是什么样都无所谓了
he's no longer a threat.he's dead.
他不再是威胁 他已经死了
and now you have molly.
现在你有莫莉
you and matt parkman are protecting her.
你和马特·帕克曼保护着她
now we're not interfering with that arrangement.
我们不想干涉你们的生活
we have resources
我们有资源
to offer you,dr. suresh.
可以提供给你 苏雷什博士
the plague.
那个瘟疫
you talked about the disease
你提到过的疾病
which killed your sister,shanti.
曾夺去了你姐姐香提生命的
the virus. -yes.
病毒 是的
we have the funds you need for your research.
我们有你研究所需要的资金
now,can you imagine what would happen
现在你可以想象一下
if that virus mutated and crossed over
如果那种病毒变异然后传播到
into the general population?
深入人群
look, the type of research you're talking about
听着 你所说的这种研究
is extremely expensive.
实在是太贵了
trust me.that won't be a problem.
相信我 钱不是问题
let's just say we have our own private fort knox.
我们可是有自己诺克斯堡
so can we count you in?
那你打算加入吗
thank you. you're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
dinner
晚饭来了
shouldn't i be eating some vegetables
我是不是应该吃点蔬菜
every once in awhile?
至少每隔一段时间吃一次
well, that is why i got you a vegetable pizza,
当然 这就是买♥♥蔬菜批萨的原因
smarty-pants.
小家伙
plus i got your favorite rocky road for desert.
我还买♥♥了你最喜欢的冰淇淋
you're just trying to bribe me 'cause you never cook.
你在试图讨好我 因为你从不做东西给我吃
i miss mohinder.he cooks.
我开始怀念莫欣德了 至少他做饭
i can cook.
拜托 我也会做饭
i just thought why not order pizza?
我只是在想为什么不叫外卖♥♥批萨?
give us time to talk.
这样我们就可以有足够的时间在一起聊聊
talk about what?
那聊什么呢?
this? does that mean you passed your detective's exam?
这个?意味着你通过了警♥察♥考试?
with flying colors. why? you proud of me?
非常顺利 为什么这样问? 为我感到骄傲?
depends. did you cheat?
那要看你有没有作弊了
why would you ask me that?
你为什么那样问我?
reading the answers out of people's minds,
用读心术取得答案
it's unfair.
这个是不公平的
no, it is my natural talent.
错了 这可是我的天赋
you wouldn't think a baseball player's cheating
你在和一个职业棒球手玩球 你就认为他没有在作弊?
'cause he's athletic, would you?
就因为他是个运动员 难道不是这样?
it's not the same and you know it.
你很清楚 这是不一样的
no.
不 是一样的
you know what, i want to talk to you
知道吗 我想要跟你谈的是
about these drawings that you made at school.
你在学校画的这些大作
you're changing the subject.
你在转移话题
ms. gerber's concerned and so am i.
格伯女士和我都很关心这些画
you don't want to talk about your exams,
你不想谈谈你的考试
i don't want to talk about dream.
同样我也不想谈我的梦
molly.
莫莉
i want to help you. i don't want you to be
我想帮你 我不想你成为
i said i didn't want to talk about it
我说了 我拒绝这个话题
can i finish my dinner in my room?
我能在我的房♥间吃吗?
sure. go ahead.
可以 去吧
claire
克莱尔
nice move, ballerina.
很棒的跑动 芭蕾小妞
how's that floor taste?
地板的味道好吗?
are you okay?
你还好吧
don't listen to them.
别理他们
i'm going to go find the birdie thing.
我把球拿回来
thank you. no problem.
谢谢你 举手之劳
robot.
机器人
so i'm a robot now, huh?
现在我是机器人了?
far as i can tell.
我说了我所知道的
okay. birdie, please.
好了 能把羽毛球给我了吗?
you don't even know me.
你甚至都不了解我
you had the answer today
你今天告诉我了
in class,but you didn't say it.
在课堂上 但是你没有说
you don't want people to know that you are smart.
你不想让别人知道你很出众
you just have me all figured out?
你把所有的事情都弄明白了?
know a robot when i see one.
当我看见你的时候 我就全都知道了
come on, martha.
来吧 玛莎
it's just a back flip off the tower.
就只是从那个塔上来个后空翻
and you know the girls will catch you.
你知道我们会接住你的
just leave her alone, okay?
走开 这不关你的事 好吗?
okay, one don't know you.
首先没有人知道你
and two as captain of the cheerleading squad,
其次作为啦啦队的队长
it's totally within my rights to recruit talent
我完全有权利去招收那些
where i see it.
我发现很有潜力的人
i think martha here has what it takes
我认为玛莎有潜力
to be a cheerleader.
成为啦啦队的一员
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表