剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
just tell me what i need to do to get my life back
我要怎么做才能拿回那个?
you mean this?
你是指这个吗?
the box with your identity in it
记录着你神秘身份的盒子
sure,it's all yours
当然是归你的
as long as you do us one favor
只要你答应帮我们一个小忙
Celtic is taking on AC Milan
塞尔提克和AC米兰有场球赛
We're talking a football game, soccer
这可是足球比赛 不是你们美国的橄榄球
I lost my memory, I'm not an idiot
我是失忆了 可我不是傻子
The local sports book will be full of cash
本地赌球登记处将会有一大笔现金
afther the match,all the money gets put in a locked box
比赛完后 这些钱都会被锁进盒子里
and taken to an armored car
然后送到装甲运钞车上
so you gonna to rob an armored car
那你是要去打劫装甲运钞车了
All we're asking is that you get rid of the guards before they call for help
你要做的只是在那些警卫吭声前把他们解决掉
simple really
非常简单
so if i get your box
这么说来只要我帮你弄到那个盒子
you will give me mine
你就会把我的盒子还我了
everyone wins
皆大欢喜
The cash is mine, even if i have to kill ya for it
钱都是我的 即使要杀了你也无所谓
what did you say?
你刚才说什么
i,i didn't say a word.
我? 我什么也没说
you said you are gonna take the cash
你说你会把钱独吞了
you accuse me of something?
你这么说是什么意思?
I heard what he said. He said it.
我听到他的话了 他说了
do you see that? that's the family ××
看见这个没有? 这是家族标志
these men are my brothers.
这些人是我的兄弟
And I trust them.
我信任他们
I have a lot more than I trust you
跟他们比你算什么
why would I lie?
我♥干♥嘛撒谎
i know Will.
我了解威尔
i don't know you.
可我不了解你
you don't even know yourself.
你自己都不知道你是谁
i know. i'm sorry.
我明白的 很抱歉
i don't want to leave las vegas.
我不想离开拉斯维加斯
if there was any other way,micah
弥迦 我也想能有别的办法啊
we're a family.
我们是一家人
we're supposed to stay together.
我们应该待在一起
this is our chance at a fresh start.
这是我们重新开始的好机会
without dad?
没有爸爸也算?
hey.
听着
i promise you,
我向你保证
whenever you want to see your father,
不管你什么时候想见你♥爸♥爸
i will make sure that happens.
我肯定能让那实现
it's time for us to say good-bye.
是时候去道别了
hey.
喂
no, he's still sleeping.
没有 他还睡着
what can i say?the guy's tired.
我又能说什么? 这家伙累着呢
you he's waking up.i'll have to call you later.
你 他要醒了 我等会打给你
yeah.
好的
good morning,sleepyhead.
早上好啊 睡王子
you wanna go for a dip?
想去游会儿泳吗
where am i?
我这是在哪儿?
we're in maui.
我们在茂伊岛
nice,huh?
风景怡人 对吧?
feel the trade winds
清风送爽啊
who are you?
你是什么人
i'm michelle.
我是米歇尔
i used to go by candice,
我本来是叫甘迪斯
but ever since i pulled youoff of kirby plaza
但自从我把你从卡比广场上拽了回来
the police have kind of been looking for my old self.
警♥察♥就追查我的老底了
i'm going for a new look.what do you think?
我换了个新形象 你觉得怎么样?
you dragged me off kirby plaza?
你把我从卡比广场上救回来?
after you got stabbed through the chest with a samurai sword.
在你被一把武士剑穿胸而过之后
eight surgeries later and here we are.
动了八次手术才有现在这样呢
which also reminds me,
这也提醒了我
don't try to move or you'll rip your stitches.
别乱动 小心弄开缝好的伤口
daiquiri?
来点台克利酒吗
stitches?
伤口缝针?
there's nothing there.
什么也没有啊
i covered 'em up.
是我遮住了它们
i make illusions.
我能制♥造♥幻觉
it's kinda my thing.
这算是我的专长了
so none of this is real?
所以说 这里没什么是真的了?
show me what's really going on here.
让我看这到底是怎么一回事
honey, you really don't want to know.
亲爱的 你不会想要知道的
show me.
让我看
your mom made waffles.
你妈妈做了华夫饼干
uh, okay. i'll be down in a minute.
好的 我马上就下楼去
you were right to be angry.
你生气是正常的
you tried to talk to me, and i lost my temper.
你想要跟我好好说话 我却不耐烦
i'm sorry.
对不起
no, it's fine.
没关系 没关系
i shouldn't have ambushed you with all those questions.
我不该用那样的问题去为难你的
of course you should, claire.
你当然可以 克莱尔
i've asked you to carry around a heck of a secret.
我让你背负了那么多秘密
and i think sometimes i don't appreciate
我觉得有时我都没有考虑过
how difficult that must be.
让你这么做到底有多么艰难
so if you have anything you want to ask me,
所以如果你有什么想问我的
as long as we're in the privacy of our own home,
只要我们在自己家里
please, ask away.
尽管问吧
if someone here found out about me,
如果有人知道我的特异功能了
what would happen?
应该怎么办?
we'd have to leave california immediately.
我们就得马上离开加州
go deeper into hiding.
走得越远越好
maybe forgo schools and jobs altogether.
也许连工作和学业也都不要再管为好
that's worst case scenario.
当然我只是说最糟情况下
it was a pedicure.
我当时在修脚
i'm sorry.
你说什么
the other night. that's what i was doing.
前几天晚上我做的事
i was giving myself a pedicure.
我当时在给自己修脚
you're not very good at it.
你水平不怎么样啊
what is it with you creeping around my house
你干嘛在我家周围鬼鬼祟祟的
at night anyway?
还是在三更半夜的时候
just tryin' to lend you a book.
就是想要借本书给你看看
okay, you know what,
你知道吗
if i want to start a book club with you,
如果我想要和你一起搞个读书俱乐部的话
i'll let you know.
我会提前告诉你的
until then, just stay away from me.
不过在那以前 你还是离我远点
will do. just walk me through this one last time.
再不会了 就陪我最后走一次好了
i didn't see you cut off your toe,
我没有看到你把自己小脚趾剪掉了
is that right?
对吗?
the bottle of nail polish fell over
就是一瓶指甲油泼了
and it just looked like it was bleeding.
然后看上去像出血了一样
improvising is really not your forte.
少来吧 胡编烂造也不是你这样的
why are you such a smart-ass?
为什么你这么自以为是?
why are you so bad at lying?
为什么你撒谎的水平这么糟糕?
i'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
fine then. you gave yourself a pedicure.
好吧好吧 我看到你在给自己修脚
and your toe came off and then came back on.
你把小脚趾剪了下来 然后又长出了新的
works for me.
我接受得了
i'm going to class.
我去教室了
don't do your nails on the way.
再别那样搞你指甲了
freeze
不许动
oh, for god's sake.
吓死我了
mohinder.
莫欣德
quiet down. you'll wake molly.
小声点 你会把莫莉吵醒的
what are you doing home? i thought you were in cairo.
你怎么回来了? 我还以为你去开罗了
haiti, actually.
其实我去了海地
my plane got in a couple of hours ago.
然后几小时前我的飞机刚到这儿
i'll be working here in the city from now on.
从现在起我在这个城市工作了
i thought you were in the field.
我还以为你会在外面跑呢
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表