剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Well, looks ke you and i
看来我们俩
Are going to the beach.
得去趟海边了
I'll do whatever you want, okay?
我会按你说的做 好吗
Just promise me you'll leave my dad alone.
只要你答应我别伤害我父亲
I wish it were that easy.
要有那么简单就好了
Unfortunately, he's got my daughter.
不幸的是 他也抓了我女儿
Let me talk to him. He'll listen to me.
让我和他谈 他会听我的
He's not big on the listening.
他不会听任何人的
And once he sets his mind, it's stuck.
一旦他决定的事 谁也改变不了
Which is why we gave you to him in the first
这就是为什么当年我们
Place.
把你交给了他抚养
We thought he would be loyal to the end.
我们觉得他会忠诚到底
Turns out we were right.
看上去我们是对的
It's too bad, really.
真的 太糟了
You'd be an excellent addition to the team,
你是最不可思议的一个
Claire.
克莱尔
You, your blood.
你的血液
You can help a lot of people.
能拯救很多人
Good. Take my blood.
好啊 那就抽我的血啊
Take as much as you want,
要多少抽多少
But leave my dad alone.
但别伤害我父亲
No one has to die.
没有人必须得死
Where are we?
我们这是在哪
Aoyama Cemetery.
青山公墓
When are we?
这是什么时候?
17 years ago.
17年前
Mother has just passed away.
母亲刚过世
Why have you done?
你这是做什么
You need to understand my pain.
你得知道我为什么痛苦
The reason I need to save you.
还有我为什么要救你
Don't you remember your heartache when she died?
你不记得她去世时你有多痛苦了么
It was the saddest day of my life.
那是我有生以来最痛苦的一天
But it doesn't change anything.
但是那却什么也改变不了
Did you really think this was going to work?
你觉得这样真的有用么?
You cannot die.
你不能死
You foolish boy.
傻孩子
Take me back now. No
把我送回去 现在 不
Sorry
对不起
Oh,my god. You are
天啊 你是
I'm Takezo Kensei.
我是宫本武藏
Yes.
对
Yes.You are.
对 你是
My mother died.
我母亲去世了
I know.
我知道
I remember.
我记得
Why does my father paint the grave?
我父亲为什么要在墓碑上写字?
It is tradition.
这是传统
The names of husband and wife are carved into stone.
丈夫和妻子的名字要一同刻上墓碑
Your father paints his own name red as a promise
你父亲把自己的名字涂上红色 这是一种承诺
to join your mother.
陪伴你的母亲
It will stay that way until he does.
在他完成这个承诺之前会一直保持着这个样子
My father's going to die,too?
我的父亲也快要死了?
Not for a long time.
不久之后
No I must stop it. I'm a hero
不 我必须阻止它发生 我是英雄
Some things even Takezo Kensei cannot change.
有些事情 是连宫本武藏也无法改变的
We cannot play God
我们不能对神明不敬
But I must honor him Listen to him.
但是我必须尊敬他 听他的话
Learn from his lessons
向他学习
Strength
力量
Responsibility
责任
and justice
和公正
Justice?
公正?
How?
怎样才能做到
Hiro
阿宽
Come here
过来
You were right,father.
你是对的 父亲
I was being childish.I'm sorry.
我太孩子气了 对不起
I'll take you back.
我会把你送回去
Let's pay our respects,first
我们先拜拜神明吧
Thanks for your help, West.
谢谢你的帮忙 韦斯特
Now go on home to your family.
现在回家去
No way
我不回去
I'm going with you.
我要和你一块儿去
No, it's too dangerous.
不行 太危险了
Exactly, and i'm the quickest way
我知道 我能带克莱尔
To get claire out of there.
以最快的速度离开那儿
All right.
好吧
You can wait for me in the car, okay?
在车里等我 好吗
They say girls tend to find boys
有人说女孩儿会喜欢上
Just like their dads.
类似她们父亲的男孩儿
Because he can fly?
就因为他会飞?
No, her real dad.
不 我说的是她真正的父亲
You.
你
All he cares about is protecting her.
他也是一心想保护她
If anything happens
如果出了什么事儿
Nothin' is gonna happen,
不会有事的
Except you bringing Claire back.
你会把克莱尔带回来的
I suppose this is
我想这是
goodbye
永别了
I've never
我从未
time traveled before.
时间穿梭过
I'm proud of you, son.
儿子 我为你骄傲
Goodbye father.
别了 父亲
Please give my love to Mother.
请代我向母亲致爱意
Of all of them
所有人里面
I never expected it would be you.
我最没有想到的就是你
Kaito Kaito
社长 社长
Kaito
社长
You were right, Ando.
安藤 你是对的
I cant save him.
我救不了他
But I can learn who killed him.
但是我可以知道是谁下的毒手
Takezo Kensei
宫本武藏
It can't be.
这怎么可能
If you visit me one more time, Detective Parkman,
帕克曼探员 如果你再探访我一回
I'll expect you to make an honest woman out of
恐怕你真的能让我说出些
Me.
什么啊
That is the plan actually.
计划的确如此
Are you going to try to read my mind again?
你又想读我的思想么
I knew your father when he could do it.
我知道你父亲曾经也能那样做
I'm even less impressed with you.
我对你都没什么印象了
Those marks that you have all over you,
你身上的那些伤
My father made you do that to yourself,
是我父亲让你自己对自己做的
Didn't he?
是吗
Did you know him
你知道他的
When his mind reading became something more?
读心术被强化了吗
When pull became push, and then he realized
当窥探变成控制 他开始发现
He could put a thought into anyone's head?
他还能将思想加进别人脑子里
Don't do this.
别这样
You are gonna answer
那你就如实回答
Every question I have truthfully.
我的问题
For once.
就一次
Who really killed Kaito Nakamura?
到底是谁杀了中村海东?
It was Adam. Adam? Monroe?
是亚当 亚当? 门罗?
Your son told me that you and your friends
你儿子告诉我说你和你朋友
Locked him up 30 years ago.
30年前就囚禁他了
Why? He was dangerous.
为什么? 他很危险
Dangerous how? Like a bomb? No, worse.
有多危险? 像颗炸♥弹♥吗? 不 更严重
We thought he was just able to heal.
我们还以为他只是会自愈
Cellular regeneration.
细胞再生之类的
Like Claire, your granddaughter.
就像你孙女克莱尔似的
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表