剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
i'm good.
我没事
ow you got it all wrong.
你全弄错了
that why you're swingin' a shotgun?
弄错你干嘛拿把猎枪晃吗
because of that.
因为那个
on on the desk.
放在桌上的
they're gonna kill me too.
他们也要杀我灭口的
tell me about molly walker.she's seen this symbol.
告诉我莫莉·沃克尔的事 她见过这个记号♥
she's seen you,
她见过你
and she calls you the nightmare man. shs looking for me.
而且她叫你夜魔 她在找我
yeah, and she saw you looking back at her,
没错 她还能知道你可以看回到她
and now she won't wake up.
现在她昏迷不醒
so whatever you did,undo it now.
不管你对她做了什么 现在就复原
sorry,i'm protecting myself.
抱歉 我只是在保护自己
protecting yourself from who?
保护你自己不被谁侵犯?
which one of her kids are you?
你是她的哪个儿子?
you're the politician,right?
你是那个政客 对吗
my mother is sitting in jail for kaito's murder.
我母亲因谋杀中村海东还待在监狱里
they both received similar threats.
他们都受到了同样的威胁
both taken from the same picture.
都是从这张照片里来的
the same photograph. you were all connected.
同样的照片将你们联♥系♥在了一起
your folks, kaito
你的父母 中村海东
linderman, me
林达曼 我
we found each other years ago.
我们数年前结识
we we thought we could help people.
我们曾认为可以帮助他人
save the world.
拯救世界
the only thing you've ever wanted to save
你最想救的只是
is your own ass.
你这条老命
still angry, huh, matt?feel better?
马特 你还在生气? 感觉好点了吗
slapping the cuffs on your dad make you feel good?
把你老爸拷起来打一顿很解气吧
oh, it's starting to, yeah.
我还真开始这么觉得了
this is a waste of time.
你是在浪费时间
just read his mind so we can get the hell out of here.
直接读取他的想法 我们就能快点走了
what did you say?
你刚才说什么?
you can read minds?
你可以读取人们的想法?
yeah?
是么?
go ahead.
那就来吧
go on.
做吧
aah god
天哪
it's painful, isn't it?
痛苦万分 对吗
how do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
can you read minds too?
你也能读取想法吗
see, matt, you and i,
听着 马特 你和我
we're not so different after all.
我们并不是完全没有关系的
come on,unlock these cuffs.
来吧 解开手铐
i'll tell you everything i know.
我会把知道的一切都告诉你
i promise.
我保证
isn't it wonderful?
是不是很棒?
we've got a musician in the house again.
我们家又出了个音乐家
nobody's touched that thing since my mother died.
我妈妈死后再也没人动过这个
oh, i'm sorry.
噢 我很抱歉
nana said i could,but if
奶奶说我可以的 但要是
oh, yeah.it's okay.
是啊 没关系的
please keep playing.
请继续弹吧
you must really miss your mom.
你一定很想你的妈妈
yeah, i do.
是啊 很想
i miss mine too.
我也想我的妈妈
oh, i'm sure she's fine.
我相信她肯定没事的
and missing you right back.
而且也正在想你
she wouldn't even tell me where she was going.
她都不告诉我她去了哪里
you gotta remember she cares about you.
你只要记住她是爱你的
i know new things can be scary.
我知道新的环境总令人感到恐惧
my mom always said
我妈妈总告诉我
god doesn't give us anything we can't handle.
上帝不会为难我们的
you play piano too?
你也会弹钢琴吗
no. never learned.
不 从没学过
if you don't play,then what was that?
如果你真不会弹 刚才那是什么?
yes?
什么事?
i've been trying to reach you for hours.
我已经找你几个小时了
where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
i'm at work. why?
我在工作 干嘛找我?
it's molly.
莫莉出事了
she won't wake up, and her vitals are getting worse.
她昏迷不醒 情况越来越危急
i'm running out of options here.
我现在不知如何是好了
take her to the hospital.
送她进医院治疗
and say what?
怎么跟医生说呢?
that she's trapped in a nightmare?
她受制于夜魔?
no, i am taking her into the company.
不 我准备带她去公♥司♥
you can't be serious.
你不是说真的吧
these are the people we're fighting against.
我们是要与他们进行斗争的啊
molly won't last. not like this.
莫莉撑不住了 不能这样下去了
they are the only people who can understand
只有他们才能搞清楚
what's happening to her.
她到底怎么了
don't do this.
不要这么做
the moment you trust them
一旦你相信他们
with what you care about most,
将最心爱的东西托付给他们
they'll have you.
你就被他们控制住了
don't forget who side you're on.
别忘了你是站在哪边的
i'm on her side.
我站在莫莉这边
all right, you gotta tell us everything.
好吧 你得全部都告诉我们
every crime.
犯下的每件罪行
everyone you've ever worked with.
一起工作过的每个人
everything.
一切的一切
i'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
i'm so sorry i left you.it wasn't easy for me.
我很抱歉离开了你 我也很不好受的
don't.
别这样
i need to say it.
我得说出来
when i found out i could read minds,
当我发现自己可以读取别人想法时
it was a temptation,i was weak.
这是个巨大的诱惑 我动摇了
i used people.i was a real scumbag.
我利用了别人 我真是个混♥蛋♥
you
你
a cop.
是个警♥察♥
i'm so proud.
我真为你自豪
you don't get to be proud.you don't get to be anything.
别说什么自豪的话 废话少说
just answer the questions.
你只要回答问题
you said you tried to save the world.the questions.
你说试图拯救世界 问题是
how?
怎么样拯救?
these gifts came out of nowhere.
我们神奇般的拥有了这些天赋
we just found each other,
然后相互结识
like we were connected somehow.
就像冥冥中注定要联♥系♥在一起
we thought we were invincible.
我们以为自己法力无边
a few of us took that to heart.
其中有些人心生邪念
they started to do whatever they wanted.
开始肆意妄为
i did what i could to stop them.
我尽力去阻止他们
like what?
比如说?
this thing we can do,you and i.
我们的能力 你和我的
it only begins at reading minds.
起初是读取想法
and then it becomes so much more.
之后会变得远远不止
more how?
怎么个不止?
i i can't explain it.
我无法形容
no, hang on.
不 等会儿
i got something i can show you.
我可以给你看件东西
'cause it helped me understand it.
这也帮助过我搞清楚怎么回事
yeah, i got a bunch of stuff from back then.
没错 我之前搞到的一些东西
it's it's in here.
就在这里
oh, come on.
来吧
matt?
马特?
matt
马特
dad?
爸爸?
hey, what's going on?
怎么回事?
hey, what the hell's going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表