剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Been stabbed in the head.
头被尖物刺入
Crashed a car at 70 miles an hour.
70英里的时速撞车
I've even been on fire.
甚至在大火中游走
But this hurts
但是这次的打击
More than any of that.
却比以往任何一次还要大
And it's not getting better.
而且怎么也无法恢复
I've always gotten better no matter what,
以前不管发生什么 我总能复原
But this just keeps getting worse.
但是这次却越来越糟
I can't stand to see you hurt like this.
我不能看着你痛苦却坐视不管
I won't be. not for long.
我不会就这样痛苦下去的
There's a man who used to work with my dad.
有个曾为我爸爸工作的人
He has the ability to erase people's memories.
他有删除记忆的能力
These are a signal
这就是那个信♥号♥♥
So that he knows to come.
这样他就知道要过来了
He can make me forget ever had a father.
他能让我忘却曾经有过父亲
Are you gonna hang those in the window?
你打算把它挂在窗前?
How do you know he's gonna see them?
你怎么知道他就能看见啊
I don't know, but I have to do something.
我不知道 但是我总该做些什么
You don't want to forget your dad.
你不会想忘记你老爸的
Forgetting isn't the answer.
遗忘可不是出路
I just wish I could tell him how sorry I am.
我只是想亲口告诉他声 我真的错了
Micah.
弥迦
Why are you dressed like that?
你怎么这身打扮?
I know what it's like to lose someone you love.
我知道失去至爱的感受
To wish that you had a piece of them,
希望自己有一些实际的东西可以依靠
Something solid to hold onto.
即使只是一些小东西
Anybody tried to steal my mom's piano,
任何人想来偷我妈妈的钢琴
I'd feed 'em their teeth.
我会把他们打的满地找牙
Look.
听着
I know where those kids live.
我知道那些偷你书包的
The ones who stole your backpack.
孩子住哪里
You're gonna help me get back my dad's medal?
你要帮我拿回我爸爸的奖章吗
Long as you stay out of the way.
只要你待的远远的
Anything crazy happens, I need you safe.
无论发生什么事 我都要你安全
Okay, I promise.
好的 我答应你
Shh, we still gotta sneak you out.
小声点 我们得悄悄溜出去
Come on.
来吧
It's as we'd hoped.
就像我们所预料的一样
Claire's blood has fortified my antibodies.
克莱尔的血增强了我的血液抗体
They're strong enough to defeat
这就足以应付
The mutated virus now.
变种的病毒了
Congratulations, doctor.
恭喜你 博士
You promised Niki Sanders you'd find a ce,
你答应了妮其·桑德帮她找到解药
And you have.
你办到了
And you promised me
你也答应过我
This company's viral research would end.
公♥司♥会停止病毒的研究
In working up this cure, I've been pouring over records
在研究解药时我了解了大量信息
That reveal the full extent of your program.
同时也暴露了公♥司♥的全盘计划
And you of all people should understand
那你该和其他所有人一样能够理解
What it would mean to find a safe way
找到一个安全方法
To remove the abilities of dangerous individuals.
解除一些危险的人的能力
Here, Strain 138.
这是138号♥病毒
If even the smallest amount were released,
即使释放少量出去
It would wipe out all of human civilization.
也会毁灭整个人类
This strain is locked safely away
这个药剂被安全的密封
In our facility in texas.
我们在德克萨斯的机构里
And I can assure you, doctor,
我也能向你保证 博士
This company is vigilant about security.
公♥司♥对其采取了严密的保护
Really?
是吗
For weeks I operated as a spy
我在这里当间谍那么长的时间
Within your ranks undetected.
得到你的许可并且没有被发现
God knows what someone with experience
天知道还有没有其他人
And ill intent could achieve.
心怀不轨的想要夺到它
What can I do for you?
那你想让我怎么做
Help me hunt down every strain of virus
帮我找出公♥司♥里所有的
Within this company and destroy them.
病毒药剂并且销毁
Hello.
你好
Niki? it's Mohinder Suresh.
妮其 是莫欣德·苏雷什
Are you still in new orleans?
你还在新奥尔良吗
Yes.
是的
I think I found the cure, Niki.
我想我找到解药了妮其
I'll bring to you on the next flight.
我会搭乘下班飞机来带给你
You're nightmare's over.
你的噩梦结束了
I don't know what to say, doctor.
我不知道还能说什么了 博士
Thank you.
谢谢你
Micah.
弥迦
There's no one home.
里面没有人
You should have plenty of time.
你的时间应该足够了
You know how to get up there yet?
知道怎么进去了吗
Almost.
基本上知道了
Got it.
懂了
I just wish it wasn't so bright.
如果能不那么亮就好了
I don't want people thinking I'm robbing the place.
我可不想让人以为我在偷东西
Okay.
好的
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I told the lights I need them to be off for a while.
我对电灯说我想他们暂时停一下
You told 'em.
你告诉他们的
Yeah.
对
What?
怎么了
You're st. joan
你简直就是圣女·琼
You really have to stop reading those comic books.
你真的不该再看那些漫画书了
Stay here.
待在这里
I'll be right back
我马上就回来了
ya‘ll put gas on that thing
你们要去在那上面倒上油
do you figure out why they paid us so much
你弄明白他们干吗给这么多钱
to torch whole building.?
去烧那座楼
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
As long as he come with that cash
只要他带了钱来
we come do matches
我们就来划火柴
I'm sorry,dad.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry I didn't listen.
对不起我没有听你的
I should've done everything you told me to.
我应该什么都听你的
If I hadn't been so selfish, you'd still be here.
如果我不是那么自私的话 你就不会死了
I love you,dad.
我爱你 爸爸
You'd better say good-bye.
你最好去说声再见
We gotta be in salt lake by morning.
我们明早就该到盐湖城
Come on.
去吧
This is all happening so fast.
这一切都发展的太快了
I'm losing everything I care about.
我正在慢慢失去我所在乎的一切
Claire
克莱尔
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I came to watch the sunset.
我来看日落
Liar ugh
骗子
Watch who you're shoving, pompom.
看清楚你推的是谁 啦啦队的
Claire, don't.
克莱尔算了
This isn't fair.
这不公平
Welcome to life.
生活就是这样
Come on, Claire, we've gotta go.
克莱尔算了 我们该走了
No, mom, we don't.
不 妈妈
We can tell the world what they did.
我们可以告诉世人他们的行径
How they kidnapped me and murdered my father.
他们是如何绑♥架♥我 如何杀害我父亲的
You have no proof. no one would believe you.
你没有证据 没人会相信你
You're probably right.
或许你是对的
I guess I'm just gonna have to show 'em.
我想我只有给他们展示一下
I'll show everyone exactly what I can do.
给世人展示一下我的能力
Once the secret's out,
一旦秘密公开了
You wot be able to touch me or my family.
你就休想再伤害我和我的家人
You'll be the ones running.
逃命的人将会是你们
Hello.
你好
Hello, Mohinder.
你好 莫欣德
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表