剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Is he gonna shoot you?
他要向你开枪吗?
Believe me, i've considered it.
相信我 我深思熟虑过了
But Suresh is one of the good guys.
但是苏雷什是个好人
And you think West has something to do with it?
你认为韦斯特会做这些事吗?
I don't know, but West is the reason
我不知道 但是韦斯特
Why Claire won't leave town.
是克莱尔不愿离开这里的原因
And I need to talk to him.
我需要和他谈谈
It's all falling apart.
现在一切都完了
I really need you now.
我现在真的很需要你
I'm gonna Take Lyle to school.
我得送莱尔去学校了
Hello.
你好
Is Molly well enough to use her ability?
莫莉现在能使用她的能力了吗?
Why?
怎么了?
I need to track down a boy,
我要找一个男孩
And I don't have time to run all over Costa Verde.
我没时间跑遍整个科斯塔佛得
His name is West Rosen.
他的名字是韦斯特·罗森
Are you okay? You sound
你还好吗? 你听起来
Can you do it or not?
你能不能做到?
Yes, of course.
当然
Mohinder Yeah?
莫欣德 什么?
Just
只是
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was Bennet.
伯奈特打来的
Does he know we're here?
他知道我们在这儿吗?
No.
他不知道
He just wanted some information.
他只是想知道
A location of a boy.
一个男孩的位置
Maybe we can use this to our advantage.
也许我们可以利用这一点
How so?
怎样做呢?
We feed him a false location.
我们给他错误的位置
We isolate him. We get him away from Claire.
我们孤立他 使他离开克莱尔
We don't have to kill him.
我们没必要杀了他
Do you know what happens
你知道中途改变计划
When you change your plans mid-stream?
会有什么后果吗?
No.
不
Neither do i.
我也不知道
Because we don't do it.
因为我们不会这么做
Let me put it this way.
让我试着那样做吧
We do it my way,
我们按我的计划去执行
Or I blow the whistle right now.
不然我想现在就放出口风
Tell Bennet everything.
告诉伯奈特一切
Bennet is dangerous.
伯奈特很危险
You saw what he did
你也知道了他对
To his mentor in the ukraine.
住在乌克兰的导师做了什么
Don't you think if push came to shove,
你不认为如果逼的太紧
He's do the same to you?
他会对你做同样的事吗?
No.
不
I don't.
我不这么认为
He's adorable.
他真可爱
Can I keep him?
我能留着他吗?
Okay we do it the doctor's way.
好的 我们按照教授说的做
I sought redemption
为了拯救地球
By helping hiro fulfill his destiny
我帮助中村完成他的使命
To save the world.
我一直在找赎罪的方法
How did you help your son?
你又为你儿子做了些什么?
I'm leaving for japan tonight.
我今晚就会回日本
I suggest you disappear asell.
我劝你最好去避避风头
father
爸爸
hiro?
阿宽?
you've returned
你回来了
where have you been,hiro
你去哪里了 阿宽?
japan 1671
1671年的日本
The time of Takezo Kensei
宫本武藏的那个时代
You must tell everything
你得一字不露的告诉我
Later.Right now we must leave.
待会儿再说吧 我们现在得离开这里
You are going to die here Tonight
你将会死去 这儿 今晚
How do you know this?
你是怎么知道的?
I've just come from your funeral.
我刚刚从你的葬礼上来到这里
My funeral?
我的葬礼?
This is my fate then.
这就是我的宿命
It doesn't have to be
这不会
We have the power of gods.
我们拥有神赐的力量
That does not mean we can play God.
这不意味着我么可以代替神的位置
No.You are being stubborn.
不 你太顽固了
And you are letting your emotions could your judgement.
你的判断力被情绪所左右
You felt this way once.
你一再这么认为
I was young,but I remember.
我虽然还小 但我记得
In fact
事实上
I will show you.
我会做给你看的
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
I can't just wait around.
我不能就这么干等着
Goes to school with Claire
去克莱尔的学校
I konw where her at
我知道她在哪
Remember me?
还记得我吗?
Then you know I don't have super strength.
那个时候你不知道我有超能力
I can't hold on forever.
我支撑不了多久
What do you want? Answers
你想要什么? 答案
We took you to study your abilities
我们把你抓来是想研究你的能力
I don't care about any of that
我才不在乎这些呢
Claire Is she working with you?
克莱尔 她和你一起工作吗?
Or for you?
或是为你工作?
Did she ever really care about me?
她真的有喜欢过我吗?
Claire never even mentioned you existed
克莱尔都没提到过你
You hear me?
你听清楚了吗?
She lied to me
她对我撒了谎
So i'm guessing you're pretty important to her.
我想你对她来说很重要
You listen to me very carefully.
你给我仔细听清楚
I am taking Claire. We are leaving town.
我要带走克莱尔 我们要离开这个镇
And you are gonna convince her that's the
你得让她相信这样做
Right thing to do.
才是对的
Hello. I just spoke to Molly.
喂 我刚刚和莫莉通过话
She's located West. He's in Costa Verde.
她锁定了韦斯特的位置 他在科斯塔佛得
Corner of verbena and palm.
棕榈树和马鞭草的拐角处
Right now?
现在?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Molly's ability has pinpoint accuracy.
莫莉的能力一向很准
But I can't guarantee that he'll be there
但我不敢保证他一直在那里
Forever.
在那里
You should get there quickly.
你应该尽快赶到那
Okay.
好的
I'll head right over.
我马上到
What's going on?
到底怎么了?
Claire's in danger.
克莱尔有危险
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Claire Butler
克莱尔 巴特勒
Bring it on in
再来点激♥情♥
Hey, we missed you this morning.
今天早晨大家都想你了
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, everything's great.
对 一切都很好
Good.
那就好
Come here.
过来这儿
This is mr.
这位是来自州校董事会的
Bishop from the state board of education.
毕舍普先生
He needs to talk to you about the debbie
他想和你谈谈关于
Incident.
上次黛比的事
Please call me Bob.
叫我鲍勃好了
Am I in trouble? No, no, no.
我有麻烦了? 不 没有
Just wanna ask you a couple questions.
只是想问你几个问题
May we walk?
我们走走?
Yeah, sure.
好的
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表