剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
the world is in danger, adam
世界正面临危机 亚当
please tell me who i am, the future holds
请告诉我我是谁 未来会发生什么
we'll figure it out
我们会弄明白的
we're in new york
我们到纽约了
where is everyone?
大家都上哪去了?
it's evacuation order
是撤离令
june 14th 2008,this is the next year
2008年6月14日 现在是明年
this is we can do. it only begins with reading minds
这就是我们的能力 开始只是能够读别人的思想
and becomes so much more
可随后会 能力会强大很多
thereafter put if i tell me what's happened
之后 告诉我怎么了
and now we know why molly calls it nightmare man
现在知道为什么莫莉要叫他噩梦人了
it's bob
是鲍勃
he runs the company
他管理组织
looks like he's the next
好像下一个就是他了
U sure u gonna be able to cure me?
你确定你能治好我?
in exchange,we' going to want a little something from u
作为回报 我们需要你帮个小忙
hello dr. suresh
你好 苏雷什博士
who r u? i'm your new partner
你是谁? 我是你的新搭档
claire
克莱尔
ah oh my god
啊 上帝
did you see her face?
你看见她的表情了吗?
somebody could see us
有人会看见我们的
relax,just think of it as last humanity
放心 就当是个小惩罚好了
what's on your neck?
你脖子上是什么?
last thing i remember is a man stepping out of the bushes
我最后记得的是 有人从树丛后出来
calling my name. what' you talking about?what man?
叫着我的名字 什么?什么人?
a guy with horn-rimmed galsses
戴框架眼镜的男人
wait,it's in the warehouse.it's in tree yard
不要 就在仓库里 在种着树的院里
you'll find your paintings there
你能在那找到画
so you are hero,and you friend,betrayed me
朋友 你就这么当英雄的吗 背叛了我
you can't stop time if you人nose can't stop off the opium
如果一直吸鸦♥片♥你就没法停止时间
you hear that carp?
你听见了吗?
she thinks she loves you
她认为她爱你
poor pity for you
可怜啊
you must supposed to be a hero
你本该成为英雄的
after i lead white beard's army to victory,i wuold be the greatest leader in japan
领白胡子军获胜我便是日本最伟大的领袖
i've viewed you holding a gun
我看见你拿着枪
what' you talking about?
你在说什么?
a gun
一把枪
company issue
组织的东西
where've you been? i need talk to you
你去哪了? 我得和你谈谈
i found the paintings,the series are lead to my death
我找到画了 可画揭示的却是我的死亡
where? how?
在哪? 怎么找到的?
Ukrane,an old friend helped me find them
在乌克兰 一个老朋友帮我找到的
and i'm looking one of you holding a gun
我看见其中一幅画里你拿着枪
i don't have a gun
可我没枪
these paintings are all random
这些画杂乱无序
i need you to help me make sense of them
我要你帮我弄明白画的意思
i'm gonna forward them to you right now.
我现在就给你把画弄过去
don't, that's what i've been trying to say.
别这样 那是我想说的
they've given me a partner.
他们给我派了个搭档
that's just standard protocol. it isn't.
那只是例行的程序 才不是
she's here to watch
她是来监视我的
every move i make.
监视我的每一步行动
they don't trust me.
他们根本就不信任我
my family is in danger.
我的家人正面临危机
so that makes me expendable?
那我就该是牺牲品吗?
we were pposed to take the company down together,
我们该一起推♥翻♥这个公♥司♥的
but you i don't know what your agenda is anymore.
可是你 我都不知道你到底怎么计划的
dr. suresh.
苏雷什博士
i have to go.
我得挂电♥话♥了
bob needs to see us.
鲍勃要见我们
i get it.
知道了
you don't want a partner. but that's not my call.
我知道你不想要搭档 可那不是我要求的
so you admit it. you're a guard dog.
那么你是承认了 你是走狗
where's everyone going?
大家都去哪了?
i'm evacuating the facility.
正在撤离大楼
why?
为什么?
i'll let them explain it to you.
我会让他们给你解释的
officer parkman. mr. petrelli.
帕克曼警官 佩里先生
matt?
马特?
i thought you were gonna find your father.
我以为你去找你父亲了
i did.
我找到了
he attacked angela petrelli.
是他袭击了安吉拉·佩里
my father killed kaito nakamura.
是我父亲杀了中村东海
he's killing them all. and now he's coming to kill bob.
他要把他们全杀了 现在他要来杀鲍勃
hello
有人吗
hello
有人吗
hello
有人吗
there's no one here, peter.
这里没人了 彼得
they've all gone.
他们全走了
evacuated by homeland security.
国土安♥全♥部♥把他们全撤离走了
peter, what did you do?
彼得 你干了什么?
me? i didn't do anything.
我? 我什么都没干
are you sure?
你确定吗?
we were in montreal.
我们身处蒙特利尔
i picked up a note from some guy named adam
我捡到张叫亚当的人留下的便条
who says the world is in danger.
他说世界面临危机
next thing you know, we're here.
接下来的你知道啊 我们就到这里了
one year in the future.
一年后的未来
i mean, how is that even possible?
我是说 这怎么可能呢?
over there.
在那儿
get on the ground
趴在地上
get on the ground now
快趴在地上
do you have any symptoms?
有什么症状吗?
are you sick?
你病了吗?
sick? what the hell is going on?
什么病? 这到底是怎么了?
take them to decontamination now
马上带他们去消毒
mom, did you make waffles?
妈妈 你做了华夫饼?
nope. west did.
没有 是韦斯特做的
i wanted to bring you breakfast.
我想给你带点早餐
i hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
why would she mind?
她怎么会介意呢?
uh, because he wasn't invited,
呃 因为他是不请自来
and some people think that's rude?
而且可能有人觉得这样做很没礼貌?
nonsense.
才没有
your dad and i love meeting your friends.
我和你♥爸♥爸可是很愿意认识你的朋友
will mr. butler be joining us?
伯奈特先生会来一起吃吗?
sadly, no. his business trip was extended.
可惜他来不了 他的公差时间延长了
something about something i wasn't paying any attention to.
他另外有点事 我还没有注意到
lyle, get your butt out of bed
莱尔 给我起床了
he's adorable.
他很帅
why would you come here when i told you not to?
我不是让你不要来吗 你怎么还来?
i had to show you something.
我要让你看点东西
check it out.
看看吧
we're infamous.
我们玩笑开大了
drunk cheerleader suspended.
醉酒啦啦队员被停职
claims that she saw a boy fly.
她声称目睹飞人
what are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办?
people are gonna know it was us.
大家会知道是我们干的
how? it's a blurb.
怎么可能? 只是报纸夸张罢了
on the last page of the local flavor section.
而且是在最后一页的地方美食页面
it's no big.
没什么的
it is big.
怎么会没什么
you can't just do whatever you want whenever you want.
可你不能为所欲为啊
i just wanna be a part ofour life.
我只想融入你的生活
okay.
好吧
but just for waffles.
但就只能是做华夫饼了
how do you know your father's coming to kill bob?
你怎么知道你父亲要杀鲍勃
isn't this all a bit reactionary?
会不会有点过于草木皆兵了?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表