剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
how long until it's ready?
什么时候可以完成?
good
很好
you're making the right choice.
你的决定很明智
good boy.
好孩子
you have had a terrible accident.
你经历了可怕的惨祸
peter
彼得
he's missing.
他失踪了
he's missing, nathan.
他失踪了 内森
the coast guard is searchi
海岸警卫队正在搜寻
100 square miles of the ocean.
方圆100英里范围的海域
but you're lucky to be alive.
但你很幸运的活了下来
no. oh, no no no.
别 别 别
dad
爸爸
oh, big guy.
大小伙子
i thought i lost you.
我还以为失去了你
girl, i told you.
亲爱的 我说过了
you're never getting rid of me.
我会永远缠着你的
mrs. sanders
桑德夫人
i'll be right back, okay?
我马上回来 好吗?
i'll be here.
我不会走的
dr. brooks.
布鲁克大夫
um, i wanted you to know that we don't have insurance.
你知道我们没有医保
but i'm sure that we can come up
不过我保证我会还
you don't have to worry about that.
你不用担心那个
it's all been taken care of.
已经有人付过钱了
i don't understand.
我不明白
how? who paid?
怎么会? 是谁?
uh, that'd be me.
是我
do i know you?
我认识你吗?
call me bob.
叫我鲍勃
did you happen to see a morning newspaper?
你有没有正巧看了早报?
what?
什么?
no, why?
没看 怎么了?
not a mention of what happened last night
没提到任何昨晚在科尔比广场
on kirby plaza.
发生的事
or the untimely death of our friend mr. linderman.
也没报我们的朋友林达曼的不正常死亡
who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
someone who wants to help.
想要帮忙的人
linderman made a mess of things
林达曼捅了一大堆篓子
and i'm here to right the ship.
而我要给他挨个补好
so to speak.
这么说吧
okay.
好吧
you've done that by paying our bills.
你替我们买♥♥单就算成了
no, i meant helping you with your illness.
不 我是要帮你治疗你的病
i know you think jessica is gone.
我知道你认为杰茜卡已经不在了
how do you know about that?
你怎么知道这个?
but we've discovered
可我们发现
that when these abilities manifest,
当这些能力显现时
the way the mind deals with the new reality
意识应对陌生现实的方式
sometimes results in a fracture of sorts.
有时会导致各种各样的分♥裂♥
a split personality.
一种人格分♥裂♥
no, i'm finished with jessica.
不 杰茜卡已经不在了
how do you know a new personality won't emerge?
你怎么知道不会有新的人格产生呢?
i can get you all the help you need.
我可以给你所有需要的帮助
the best care in the world.
世界上最悉心的照料
uh-huh. what's the catch?
交换条件是什么?
the catch is you have to leave your family
条件就是你必须离开你的家人
and enter the program.
参加治疗项目
i just went through hell
我刚刚才苦尽甘来
to get my family back together.
一家团聚
i'm not leaving them now.
我绝不现在离开他们的
there is medication you can try at home, but
你回家也可以尝试药物治疗 不过
but what?
不过什么?
it's not without side effects.
但它有副作用
and as you just said,
就如你所说
you've been through so much for your family.
为了你的家人 你已经历尽艰辛
do you really wanna risk
你真的愿意冒险
losing them all again?
再次失去他们吗?
so i just take these pills every day?
那我只要每天吃这些药吗?
yep.
正确
it's a little cocktail
这一点药剂
they cooked up here in the lab.
是他们在这里的实验室制♥造♥的
it controls the abilities.
可以控制能力
dampens them.
抑制它们
like that guy who was standing in the corner
就好像那个站在鲍勃办公室
of bob's office.
角落的人一样
the haitian. yeah.
海地人 是的
sorta.
类似吧
so let's just call them
就让我们叫它
haitian pills.
海地药丸
bye, peter.
再见 彼得
that hurts.
这样会疼
you'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
and then you'll start to like it.
然后你就会喜欢的
hello?
你好
who said that?
是谁?
me.
我
* he's a jolly good fellow
他是个快乐的好孩子
* it's micah's birthday today *
今天是弥迦的生日
all right
好了
11 years old.
11岁了
almost the man of the house now.
算得上是个男子汉了
mom?
妈妈?
did you make a wish, baby?
许愿了吗 宝贝?
don't tell us. 'cause you know it's not gonna come true.
别告诉我们 要不就不灵了
you both already know what i wished for, anyways.
说不说你们都知道我想要什么
micah, we've been over this.
弥迦 我们刚经历了这么多
but i've got it all figured out.
可我现在全明白了
i could make the car radio pick up the police band.
我可以让车上的录音机收听警♥察♥的电台
we could go to the crime scene and be heroes.
我们可以去案发现场当英雄
or the police could just take care of it.
还是让警♥察♥去管那些事
we could be like the fantastic four.
我们可以像神奇四侠那样
minus one. but still.
虽然少了一个
micah, i wanna be a hero to you.
弥迦 我想当你的英雄
and i finally figured out how to do that.
可我终于明白怎样才能做到
i think i got a job.
我想 我找到了工作
a good job.
一份好工作
doing what?
做什么?
something that's gonna make you proud of me,
你会为我骄傲的事情
i promise.
我保证
come on.
来吧
i promised i'd ta you bowling, right?
我保证过带你去打保龄球 是吗?
let's go.
我们走
mom, you coming?
妈妈 你也来?
your mom's had a long day, micah.
你妈妈今天很辛苦了 弥迦
go get your jacket.
拿夹克去吧
all i want is to smile my boy on his birthday,
我只是想在儿子的生日上开开心心
and i can't even do that.
但我却做不到
they said it's just gonna take a little while
他们说只需一会儿
for the medication to level out.
药剂就会起效了
i just don't know how much longer i can do this.
我不知道自己还可以撑多久
i wanna say things'll get better.
我只想说一切都会好起来的
but i know how that sounds.
但我知道这听起来很虚伪
the truth is, they will.
实际上一切会好起来的
you know, it's been a month.
你知道吗 都有一个月了
you still haven't told me your name.
你还没有告诉我你的名字
please, i just wanna be left alone.
请让我单独待会儿
you came to the right place.
那你是来对地方了
i have to warn you, though,
但我还是要警告你
it does get a bit old.
稍微老套了点
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表