剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
they're setting me up in a place downtown.
他们在市中心给我辟了块地方
which means i'll be around to help with molly.
那就意味着我可以在莫莉身边帮助她了
which means you're going to be doing your spy work
这就意味着你要在
in our own back yard great.
自己大本营里面做卧底了 真不错啊
someone's grouchy when they don't get their sleep.
某些人没睡好心情很糟糕呀
molly's struggling.
莫莉很不容易
nightmares, problems at school.
做噩梦 还有学校的一些原因
i can't babysit her and you at the same time.
我不能又照顾她一面还要顾着你
and why would i need babysitting?
为什么我也要人照顾
you're in over your head.
你头脑天真
thank you, but
谢谢你 不过
they abducted me. kept me prisoner.
他们绑♥架♥了我 让我不得自♥由♥
i know you think you can beat them at their own game,
我知道你觉得你可以按照他们的方式玩过他们
but, mohinder, no offense,
不过 莫欣德 无意冒犯
you're a professor.
你是个学者
you're not 007.
不是007
i told myself i would do whatever it took
我向自己发过誓 不论付出多大代价
to take down the company.
我都要把这个公♥司♥搞垮
that's how i can help molly.
这是我帮莫莉的方式
you want to help molly? don't die on her.
如果你想要帮莫莉 就别因为她死掉了
mohinder, you're home
莫欣德 你回来了
that's right.
是啊
and i'm never leaving again.
而且我再也不走了
what in heaven?
这是怎么了
all this blood and no wound.
只有血迹 并没有伤口
you have a power
你有超能力
an amazing power
神奇的超能力
what have you done to me?
你对我做了什么?
this is how you become a hero
这就是你成为英雄的原因
this is impossible.
不可能
this must be some sort of trick.
一定是什么戏法
no. look.
不是 你看
ah
啊
lazarus risen.
咸鱼翻身了
you've cursed me.
你对我下了诅咒
no. this is not a curse. it's a gift.
不是诅咒 是天赋
this gift will help you through the trials.
这样的天赋能让你通过试炼
to help find the fire scroll,
最终找到圣火卷轴
uh, the 90 hungry ronins,
90个愤怒的浪人
help rescue yaeko's father.
然后救出英子的父亲
get away from me you're a devil.
离我远点 你这个恶魔
no, no.
不 不
i'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
kensei, wait
剑圣 等等
we have to write history
我们得扶正历史
lightning.
闪电
lightning sparks
闪电 火花
lightning
闪电
so you just yell it out.
你就是这样把它叫出来的
well, i'm just trying to understand how it works.
我只是想知道它是怎么出现的
that makes two of us.
我们俩都想
so far, i got nothin'.
到目前为止 我还没弄出来
well, it's a shame you can't order lightning up like a plate of chips
太遗憾了 你还不能得心应手的控制你的闪电
sure would come in handy tonight.
保证今晚一定出现
god, you know, i can do all these things.
上帝 你知道我全都做得到
it's just i feel powerless.
只是 我感觉很无力
it's tough not knowing who you are.
不知道自己是谁的感觉很糟
yeah, looks like i might just die
是啊 看来我死之前
before i ever figure it out.
都可能搞不清楚这个问题了
maybe you're an extraterrestrial,
说不定你是一个外星人
Escaped from a government facility.
从政♥府♥机构逃出来了
i have to admit,
我得承认
i'm pretty excited to see you open that box.
我很期待看到你打开那个盒子
and don't worry about tonight.
不用太担心今晚
i'll be there to watch your back.
我会帮你的
how do i know i can trust you?
我怎么知道能不能相信你?
i haven't told anyone about what you can do, now have i?
我没有告诉任何人你这些能力 不是吗
why is that?
为什么那么做?
girl's gotta have her secrets.
女孩子都有秘密的
dude, you look like ass.
老兄 你看起来像个傻瓜
no english.
不会英语
all right.
好了
today, we are talking about mitosis.
今天我们讲细胞有丝分♥裂♥
yes, west.
有问题 韦斯特?
i have a question about yesterday's topic.
我对昨天的课程有个问题
regeneration in lizards.
蜥蜴的再生
now, i know you said humans couldn't regenerate.
现在 我知道你说人类没有再生能力
but what if a lizard were to mate with a human?
但如果一只蜥蜴和一个人交♥配♥呢
could their offspring do it?
他们的后代能再生吗
because i think i met a lizard girl.
因为我想我遇到了一位蜥蜴女
this doesn't strike me
这个问题
as a productive conversation, west.
毫无意义 韦斯特
but seriously.
我是在认真地说
what if that lizard girl were to accidentally
那要是不小心把
cut off her arm,
这蜥蜴姑娘的手臂砍了
or a leg,or you name the appendage,
或者是腿 要么你说的什么附肢
in some kind of
放在什么
horrifying spa debacle?
恶心的浴巾里?
where exactly are you going with this?
你到底说到哪去了?
would said appendage
不是说
reattach itself
附肢能再续接上
back onto her lizard body?
重新移植到她的身体里吗?
i cut myself and the wound heals
我弄伤自己 可伤口
over and over again.
却一次次地愈合了
you are a hero,like me.
你是英雄 和我一样
i have powers too.
我也有超能力
you?
就你?
really? yes.
是吗 没错
i can stop time and move through space.
我可以使时间停止 还能瞬间转移
hello.
喂
how are such things possible?
这怎么可能?
some say it's a gift from god.
有人说是天赐神力
some people think it's evolution.
其他人则认为是进化的结果
what is that?
什么?
evolution?
进化?
it means you can heal from any wound.
就是说你受伤后可以不药而愈
really? any wound?
真的? 任何伤口?
sword?
刀伤呢?
serpent? fire?
蛇咬? 火烧?
this'll make me richer than the pope.
这能让我比罗马教皇还富有
rich?
富有?
yes
没错
swordsman are obsessed with duels in this country.
在这个国家的武士始终在决斗
i'll clean up in wages.
我可以赢得所有的报酬
you have to defeat white beard
你得打败白熊
and fight the 90 hungry ronin.
还要战胜90个饥饿的浪人
if you're obsessed with my stories so much,
你要真那么沉迷于我的故事
how about you handle them?
你去对付他们怎么样?
kensei,you have to stop walking away from your destiny
剑圣大人 你不能再逃避命运了
who's going to stop me? who?
谁会阻止我? 谁?
no one is going to stop me
没人会阻止我
because no one can stop me.
因为根本没人能阻止我
god. this is extraordinary
天呐 太神奇了
where have you taken me?
你要带我去哪?
to get the fire scroll.
去取圣火卷轴
it's on top of those steps.
就在台阶上面
who are they?
他们是谁?
those are the 90 angry ronin,sworn to protect it.
那就是保护圣火卷轴的90个饥饿的浪人
how angry are they?
瞧他们有多饿啊
good luck,kensei.
好运 剑圣
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表