剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
To see if your ability improves.
查看你的能力是否有提升
Uh-uh,no way. I won't do needles.
不行 我不要注射
It's the last phase of your testing.
这是你测试中的最后一项
One shot,you can go home.
只要打一针 你就可以回家了
Fine.
好吧
Just make it fast.
最好快点打吧
I can't do this.
我做不到
Dr. Suresh?
苏雷什博士?
I won't do it.
我不会这么做的
If you don't,someone else will.
就算你不做 也会有别人做的
And there's more where that came from.
而且来做的人会越来越多
Stop
住手
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Get someone else to do your research.
换个人去做你的研究吧
I'm taking Molly,and i'm leaving.
我要带走莫莉 离开这里
All right,boys,this is your last warning.
好了 伙计们 这是最后一次警告了
We have to go. They will shoot us.
我们必须要走 他们会开枪打我们的
Just drive,now
快开车 快点
No,no,no,no,no.
不 不 不 不行
Let her alone.
不要动她
We need to get past these men,
我们得甩掉这些人
These guns.
和这些武装
You can use your gift.
你可以用你的天赋
No.
不
Drive.
开车
The next time you think
下次你再准备
Of that second helping of chunky monkey,
帮那个矮猴子的时候
Remember one thing.
记住一件事
The sharpie doesn't lie.
聪明人不说谎话
Appearance matters,girls.
女孩们 外表最重要了
Is this really necessary?
真的有必要这样吗
Hell,yes.
见鬼 没错
I might have to basket catch one of these tubettes.
我可能要用篮子装这些瓶子了
Debbie,can i talk to you for a minute?
黛比 我能和你谈谈吗
Private function,but later.
私人聚会活动 以后再说
Cheerleaders only.
只有啦啦队员能参加
I'll do your biology homework for a week.
我帮你做一个星期的生物作业
You have five minutes.
你有五分钟时间
I want another chance,
我想再要次机会
Another shot at tryouts.
再测试一次
I appreciate the effort,really.
我真的很感激你所做的努力
Attempting to better your social status at school
试图提高自己在学校里的社会地位
Is very american dream of you.
是很具有美国梦精神的
But everyone has their place in this world.
但是每个人在世界上都有自己的位置
Deal with it.
接受现实吧
So you're not gonna change your mind?
那么说你不会改变主意了?
You are slow,aren't you?
你真迟钝 不是吗
Claire?
克莱尔?
Claire?
克莱尔?
Claire?
克莱尔?
Oh,my god.
哦 天哪
She was right there.
她就在那里的
Her neck was twisted.
脖子被扭断了
She was bleeding.
出血不止
I went to see if i could help her,
我想去看看有什么能帮她的
And that's when he came after me.
就在那时他朝我过来了
The flying masked man?
那个蒙面飞行人?
Yes
是的
I escaped,thank goodness,
谢天谢地 我逃脱了
But Claire was dead,
但是克莱尔死了
Right there on the steps.
就在这台阶上
I saw her. She's
我看到她 她
What's going on?
怎么回事?
But i saw you.
但我看到你
That thing dropped you.
那个东西把你丢下来
Debbie,calm down. I'm fine.
黛比 冷静点 我没事
I don't supposed you saw a
我就当你今晚没有看到
Flying masked man this evening?
一个蒙面飞行人?
Me? No. No.
我? 没有
Uh,i was just hanging out with Debbie .
我只是和黛比出来玩
Find anything,Ray ?
雷 有什么发现吗
No dead bodies.
没找到尸体
I did find this.
倒是找到了这个
How much have you had to drink tonight,miss Marshall ?
马歇尔小姐 你今晚喝了多少啊?
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多
The sun will rise soon.
太阳就快升起了
Yaeko's father is there.
英子的父亲在那边
You take out the guard,we will follow.
你解决掉警卫 我们跟上
You've given me purpose,carp.
你让我有了理想 兄弟
I'm really a hero.
我是真正的英雄了
And more,you've made me a better man.
更为甚者 你让我更加的男人了
Well
好了
You wouldn't happen to have a swordsmith in there,
你们这里有个铸剑师吗?
Would you?
你知道吗?
No This can't be
不 这不可能
I know. It's really unfair.
我知道 这很不公平
That was easy enough.
小菜一碟
Yaeko ? I had stopped hoping.
英子 ? 我以为看不到你了
Father We came to save you
爸爸 我们来救你了
I am Hiro.
我是 阿宽
And this is the great swordman Takezo Knesei.
这是伟大的剑士 宫本武藏
He has come to save you.
他是来救你的
Kensei?
剑圣 ?
I thought you were a drunk.
我以为你是个醉鬼
Turns out,
我改变了
I'm a hero.
我现在是英雄
Kensei Cut my father's chains.
剑圣 把我父亲的锁链砍断
I cannot leave
我还不能走
White Beard has built an arsenal
白胡子造了个兵工厂
of guns.
摆满了枪♥支♥弹♥药♥
Thousands.
数以千计
I must destroy them.
我得摧毁他们
Guns are not allowed in Japan.
枪♥支♥在日本是禁止的
Not yet anyway.
至少现在是的
They are here because of me.
他们是因为我 才这样的
I told White Beard how to make them.
我告诉过白胡子枪的造法
white Beard said
白胡子说
if I did not help him,
如果我不帮他
he'd kill you,my daughter.
他会杀了你 我的女儿
He plans to overthrow the Emperor.
他想推♥翻♥政♥权♥
If White Beard uses guns,
如果白胡子用枪的话
it would end the way of the sword and the Samurai.
就会终止剑和武士道
You must stop them.
你得阻止他们
Destroy all the guns
把枪都毁了
That is how you save japan.
这样你才能救日本
Very well.
很好
Kensei has a plan.He will smash the guns.
剑圣 有个计划 他会毁了所有的枪
We must go now
我们现在就得走
The sun is rising.
太阳出来了
Can i speak with you for a moment?
我能和你说几句话吗?
I owe you an apology.
我要向你道歉
What i asked you to do was wrong.
我让你做的事情是不对的
I've been with the company for 30 years.
我为这公♥司♥效力30年了
We've been through a lot of turmoil
经历了无数风风雨雨
And made a lot of difficult choices,
也做出了很多艰难的选择
Some i regret to this day.
有些让我懊恼至今
But right now i'm dealing with someone
但是 现在我要面对的是
Who is a real danger to us,
对我们构成威胁的人
To everyone,
对我们每个人
And i'm afraid that in my haste to deal with him,
我怕我急于求成
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表