剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Kaito
社长
Hiro your father
阿宽 你的父亲
He's dead.
他去世了
Murdered.
是被谋杀的
This thing we can do,
我们的能力
It only begins
起初只是
At reading minds.
读取心智
And then it becomes so much more.
然后会变得你无法想像
You're the hero Kensei?
你就是那个英雄宫本武藏?
Isaac mendez.
艾萨克·门德斯
Everything he's ever painted has come true.
他画的任何东西都成了真
Have they given you a gun?
他们是不是给你了一把枪?
Her name is Claire Bennet.
她名字是克莱尔·伯奈特
You remember her father, Noah?
你记得她父亲诺亚吗
You're saying we should kill him?
你是指我们有必要杀了他?
I'm sang we should be prepared.
我是指我们得有所准备
I have been working with Bennet
我一直在和伯奈特合作
To take down this company.
想要搞垮组织
Why are you telling me this now?
现在你为什么要告诉我?
He found us.
他发现我们了
The man who abducted me.
那个绑♥架♥过我的人
We've gotta get out of here.
我们得赶快逃
That's what i've been trying to tell you.
那是我一直想告诉你的
The guy in the glasses is my father.
戴眼镜的那个人是我爸爸
It's not safe here anymore.
这里不再安全
Pack your bags. We're moving.
整理行装 马上搬家
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么?
My uniform.
我的制♥服♥
I have a pep rally today.
我今天有个加油会
Well, maybe I didn't make myself clear.
好吧 可能是我没有说清楚
We're leaving Costa Verde today.
我们今天就离开科斯塔佛得
You made yourself plenty clear.
你已经说得很清楚了
I'm not leaving.
但是我不走
Go change out of that outfit
跟我把那身衣服换掉
Or I will or you'll what?
不然我就 不然你就要怎么?
Abduct me?
绑♥架♥我吗
Experiment on me? Erase my memory?
在我身上做实验吗 抹去我的记忆?
That's what you did, isn't , dad?
你不就会那一套么 不是吗 爸爸?
And then you inject them with some sort of
然后你再给他们注射一种
You are talking about things you don't
不懂的事情你不要
Understand.
乱说
Actually, I do understand.
事实上 我都懂
You abducted West.
你绑♥架♥过韦斯特
What?
你说什么?
When he was, like, 12.
大概在他12岁左右
When he saw you yesterday,
他昨天发现你的时候
I have never seen anyone
我从未见过一个人
So terrified.
这么的害怕恐慌
What are you talking about, Claire?
克莱尔 你在说些什么啊?
Dad does not abduct people.
爸爸不会绑♥架♥什么人的
Dad is a bad guy, Lyle. He's a liar.
莱尔 爸爸不是好人 他在说谎
Don't listen to a word he says.
不要相信他说的话
Claire
克莱尔
Would you stop defending him?
你能不能别再帮他辩护了?
That's all you do. I mean, look at us
你就只会帮他 我是说 看看我们吧
Moving, lying, changing our names.
逃亡 说谎 改名换姓
All I want is for you to have
我想做的无非是想让你有个
A safe and normal life.
安全正常的生活
This isn't about me.
这不是为了我
This is all about you and the things you've
这都是为了你自己
Done.
和你做过的那些事
If you and your boyfriend hadn't showboated,
如果不是你和你那男朋友在一起
None of
这都不会
Stop using that as an excuse.
别把我的事当借口
No matter what I do,
不管我怎么做
This is never gonna end, is it, dad?
这事都不会有个了结 不是吗 爸爸?
We'll always be running.
我们永远在逃亡
Do not walk out of that door
你敢走出那门
What are you gonna do Tie me up?
你就会怎么做? 把我捆起来吗
If I have to.
是你逼我的
Enough
都给我够了
Noah, put down the tape.
诺亚 把胶带放下
Claire, go to school,
克莱尔 到学校去
Say good-bye to your friends,
跟你那些朋友道个别
Then come right home.
再马上回家来
We are leaving tonight. You got it?
我们今晚就搬 明白了吗
I hate you.
我恨你
Tokyo Japan
日本 东京
It's tradition that the eldest son speak
按照传统由长子
in honor of the deceased
向死者致悼词
Hiro,are you okay?
阿宽 你还好吗
No.
不好
I came back too late.
我回来得太晚了
Now he's dead.
现在他都不在了
We don't even know who killed him
我们甚至都不知道凶手是谁
It's all my fault.
都是我的错
No,it's not,Hiro.
不 阿宽 不是你的错
Now go back up there.Honor your father.
回那边去吧 向你父亲致悼词
No.
不
To eulogize him is to admit he is gone.
悼念他就等于承认他已过世
And i'm not ready to let him go.
但我还不想让他就这么去了
I must go back in time.
我得回到过去
Hiro,please
阿宽 请
One week ago new york city
一周前 纽约
I do not take
我不会把
Death threats idly.
死亡威胁当儿戏
So you think one of us sent these?
那你认为是自己人干的了?
Yes, for the pain we caused.
没错 由于我们招致的痛苦
The people we have killed.
害死的那些人
There is no end to our suffering.
这些罪过永远无法救赎
Good morning.
早上好
Morning
早啊
How'd you sleep?
你怎么睡的觉?
On my pillow.
在床上睡的啊
No nightmares, no nightmare man?
没做噩梦 没有夜魔人?
No.
没有
Good.
很好
What were you looking at?
你在看什么?
That's a puzzle.
那是个拼图游戏
People in that photo fit together somehow.
照片中的人之间有着某种联♥系♥
Some of 'em got hurt,
其中一些人遇害了
And i'm trying to find the rest
我正试着找出其他的
So that no one else has to.
这样就不会再有人被害了
I can find them for you.
我能帮你找到他们
No.
不行
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
I made that mistake once.
我错过一次
I'm never gonna ask you to do that again.
再也不会让你重蹈覆辙
Sit down, eat breakfast.
坐下来 吃你的早餐
I want you to be a normal little girl.
我想你做个正常的小女孩
I'm not normal. I can find people.
我可不一般 我能找到别人
All right, you wanna help?
好吧 你想帮忙是吗
Come here.
到这里来
If you wanna help,
你要是真想帮忙
Help me put the nightmare man behind us,
就帮我把夜魔人的事忘得干干净净
So we can get back to normal.
那么我们就能都变得正常了
Okay? And just be a little girl.
好吗 当个小女孩多好啊
Go to school, have fun.
到学校去 开心点
And i'll be An underpaid cop.
我就当个正式有工资的警♥察♥
Deal?
成交?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表