剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
you can do this.
你能做到的
i take it you're annoyed.
我让你生气了?
what is it,west?
什么东西 韦斯特
what do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么?
i want you to admit you're different.
我想你承认你是与众不同的
okay,fine. i'm a freak. all right?
好吧 我是怪物 可以了吧?
claire.
克莱尔
i am such a freak,in fact,that i have to tiptoe
我是个怪物 世界上 我得踮着脚走路
around this school pretending to be
在学校里装的像个
some brainless barbie doll
没有脑子的芭比娃娃
so nobody notices how different i am.
这样就没人注意我有多与众不同
'cause if they found out,
要是他们知道了
i'd be carted off to some human zoo
我肯定会被送到什么人类动物园
so i could be poked and prodded at
然后下半生
for the rest of my life.
都被人指指点点
so yeah,west,i'm different.
好吧 我是不一样
and you can tell the world if you want to,
如果你告诉别人你就告诉吧
because i am tired of pretending to be someone i'm not.
我已经不想再装成别人了
claire,shut up.
克莱尔 别说了
a shocker in extra time.
加时赛一粒进球
ac milan one, celtic nil.
AC米兰1 塞尔提克0
coming up next on the news
接下来的下条新闻
be careful.
小心
you too.
你也是
yes, who's there?
来了 谁呀?
safeline. here for the pickup.
押运员 取钞了
hey hey.
嘿 嘿
i want my money back.
把我的钱还我
all right, back away, friend.
好的 退后 朋友
i'm not your friend, okay?
我不是你的朋友 行吗?
just give me my $200 back.
把我的200块还给我
look, celtic was supposed
听着 塞尔提克本该
to be a lock to win, okay?
一定会赢的 不是吗?
just help a guy out.
让那家伙上场就是了
that's not our problem.
那不是我们的问题
actually, it is your problem.
实际上 那是你们的问题
tie him up, tuko.
把他绑上 图科
mind these two.
看着这两个
stay down
蹲下
that'll be that now.
就在那不动
there he is
他在那
uhh stop
不许动
go
走呀
isn't this Isaac M endez's loft?
这不是艾萨克·门德斯的阁楼吗?
the painter.
那个画家
it was.
是的
until Sylar killed him.
直到塞拉杀了他
he was murdered?
他被杀了?
every space has some unhappiness in its past.
每个时空的过去都有一些麻烦
the company recently poured a lot of money
公♥司♥最近花费了很多钱
into outfitting this laboratory.
来装备这个实验室
everything state of the art.
每样东西都是那么有艺术性
well, lucky timing for me then.
那是我的运气好咯
mohinder, it was built for you.
莫欣德 它是为你所建
i'm sorry.
对不起
you don't realize how valued you are
你没有意识到你是多么重要
here at the company.
在这个公♥司♥里
our people have been instructed
我们的人被要求
to keep a close watch on you.
对你保持密切关注
to anticipate your every need.
预料你的各种需求
that is very generous of you.
你真是太好了
but really, i prefer to work on my own.
但实际上 我更想独自工作
supervision is in your best interest
监督对你有好处
and in ours.
对我们也是
you're part of the family now.
你现在是家庭的一份子了
the scroll
卷轴
things'll be better now. you'll see.
事情会好起来 你看吧
but you have to remember your promise.
但你得记住你的承诺
no more powers.
不要有超能力
i just don't see the point
我只是不明白
of us having these abilities when we don't even use them.
我们拥有这些能力 为什么不能使用它们
the point is staying safe.
原因是这样会使我们安全
this is your chance at a normal life
这是你融入正常生活的机会
the normal people.
普通人
they wouldn't understand.
他们不会理解的
i just don't want you to go.
我只是不想你走
i'll only be gone for awhile.
我只是短时间离开
and you're gonna be staying with family.
你会和家人待在一起
it could be fun.
可能会有挺意思的
i don't even know them.
我甚至不认识他们
i don't know how long i'll be gone.
我不知道我会去多久
but i do know that when i get back,
但我知道等我回来了
we'll be together.
我们会在一起
i have to do this.
我必须这么做
that's what you always say before you do something bad.
你总是在做不好的事前说这些
i love you.
我爱你
well, welcome to new orleans.
欢迎来到新奥尔良
what is that?
怎么回事?
Maya
玛雅
Maya Maya back here
玛雅 玛雅 到后面来
w-wait.
等 等一下
take me with you.
带上我吧
i have a car.
我有车
oh, jeez.
噢 天哪
look at that.
来看啊
gorgeous.
太棒了
i'd say we earned these.
我得说 我们干得不错
damn right.
可不是
hey, drink up.
嗨 干杯
slainte.
干杯
all right, will the traitor.
好吧 来了个叛徒
please don't shoot.
请别开枪
this is no joke.
我可没开玩笑
now give me that damn money
去把那些钱给我
or i swear i'll shoot yous dead, so i will.
不然我崩了你 说到做到
so i was right.
看来我说对了
yeah. that you were.
没错 你是说对了
congratulations, peter.
恭喜你了 彼得
peter
彼得
hold your horses, sweetheart
别动 小甜心
now about that money.
现在 去拿钱
no way.
做梦吧你
give me the damn money
把那该死的钱给我
peter.
彼得
what the
怎么
what the jeez
怎么他妈
what's he doin'?
他在干什么
peter
彼得
i was worried you wouldn't return.
我还怕你不回来呢
but you did. you brought back the scroll.
你还是回来了 还带来了卷轴
now i know that you will get the rest of them up
现在 我知道你会把其他的部分都带回来
to white beard's camp.
带去白熊的帐篷
and even yaeko loves you.
而且 英子是那么的爱你
i can leave now.
我该走了
what? wait. you're going?
什么? 等等 你要走了?
yes, i have another life to go to.
是啊 我得去另外一个世界生活了
my father ando
我的父亲 安藤
they're all waiting for me.
他们都在等着我呢
but what if i can't do this without you?
可要是没有你在身边我做不好怎么办呢?
only you can keep me from returning to my heathen ways.
只有你才能让我继续下去
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表