剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
That'll i'll forget that you were ever here?
让我忘记你来过这儿?
I wish it were that easy.
我想没那么容易
Once the company discovers your memory loss,
一旦公♥司♥发现你记忆缺失
They're gonna trace it back to the haitian,
他们会追踪到海地人
Which leads to my family.
接下来就牵扯到我的家人
And i can't have it.
我不能让这一切发生
What are you doing?
你要干吗?
You taught me well,my friend.
朋友 是你教我的
You said,"make it look as if you were never there."
你说过"弄得就像你从没去过一样"
So now we weren't.
所以我们没来过
Instead,there was a simple home invasion,
取而代之 这只是普通的入室盗窃
A senseless murder.
无目的谋杀
I am offering you a way out.
我给你指了条出路
You can stop running
你可以收手了
Shoot me and there is no turning back.
打死我就没的回头了
You'll condemn yourself to hell.
你要去地狱赎罪
I know.
我知道
Kensei,i've been searching for hours.
剑圣 我找了你很久了
Come,my friend.
来啊 朋友
We must go back and destroy whitebeard's guns.
我们必须回去毁了白胡子的枪♥械♥
If you want to stop him,do it yourself.
如果你想阻止他 自己单干吧
Something wrong?
有什么不对的吗?
I saw you,Hiro .
阿宽 我看到你的行径了
After i saved the swordsmith,
我救了那铸剑师后
I came after you,
我就一直跟踪你
Afraid something had happened to Yaeko,
担心 英子 有什么三长两短的
Because i love her.
因为我爱她
And you,friend,bet Ray ed me.
还有你 我的朋友 你背叛了我
No. Yes. You kissed her.
没有 怎么没有 你吻了她
It happened
就这么发生了
By accident.
不经意间
You accidentally kissed her?
你不经意间吻了她?
I accidentally
机缘巧合
Fell in love with her,
和她陷入爱河
And she with me.
她和我在一起
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
So you've been lying to me all along.
所以你一直对我撒谎
First you show me that i can be harmed by no weapon,
首先你让我觉得自己极易受伤
And then you cut me deeper than any blade possibly could.
然后你让我承受比任何刀割更深的痛苦
She's your princess,Kensei .
剑圣 她是你的女神
I know that.
我知道这点
And i swear i will not give in to love.
我发誓我不会因为爱而放弃
That kiss will be our last.
那是我和她之间的吻别
But the fate of the world still rests in our hands.
但是世界的命运依然掌握在我们手上
We must stop whitebeard.
我们必须阻止白胡子
All right,carp.
好吧 兄弟
Let's go.
我们走
Nicely done. For this,Takezo Kensei.
宫本武藏 干得漂亮
whatever you desire shall be yours.
你的所有愿望都会实现
You're covered at work and at home,
你在工作和在生活中都被发现
An impromptu burger bonanza
有高度协调复♥制♥学习能力
Training seminar at corporate.
是笔不可多得的宝贵财富
Here.
看这个
What's this?
这是什么?
Information. Phone numbers.
电♥话♥号♥码信息
If you have any questions or concerns,
如果你有什么问题或顾虑
I want you to call us anytime,day or night.
请随时致电和我联♥系♥
Also,here.
还有这个
It's fully loaded.
已经装满内容了
Anything from martial arts to plumbing,
从武术到管道工技术
Any skill you want is n at your fingertips.
任何你需要的技术就在点指之间
Support,advice,and now gifts.
帮助我 给我建议 现在还有礼物
You're like my own personal oprah.
你就像我的亲人
You have an amazing gift.
你有惊人的天赋
So look around.
所以环顾四周
Seems to me like this town could use a little amazing.
对我而言 似乎为这个小镇都带来了神奇
Thanks.
谢谢
Right.
不客气
Hello,dr. Suresh.
你好 苏雷什 博士
Niki?
妮其 ?
How are you?
你怎么样?
I'm feeling better now.
我现在感觉好多了
Back to my old self,thanks to the company.
感谢组织让我回归自己了
In fact,i'm gonna be working with them
事实上 我要和他们一起
For a while.
工作上一段日子
So you're
所以你是
Your new partner.
你的新搭档
I know.
我知道
It's the last place that i expected to be,
这是我最不想呆的地方
But i owe these people so much.
但是我欠这些人这么多
Bob told me that you two were having
鲍勃 告诉我说你们俩
Some trust issues.
有点信任危机
He just wants me to make sure
他就是想让我来确认
That there's no more misunderstandings.
不再有什么误解了
That's ok. Isn't it?
没事了 不是吗?
What does it mean?
这预意什么呢?
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Yeah.
是的
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
I don't know.
我不知道
Someone knew i was coming.
有人知道我会来
"we were right about the company.
"我们对组织的看法是正确的"
"the world is in danger.
"全世界处于危险之中"
It's up to us. Adam."
"取决于我们 亚当"
The name Adam doesn't ring a bell?
这个叫 亚当 的名字让你想起什么吗?
No,and i don't know about any company.
没有 我根本不知道什么组织的事
I don't know about any of this.
我对此一无所知
"the world is in danger."
"全世界处于危险之中"
What am i supposed to do?
那我又能做什么呢?
We'll figure it out.
我们会知道的
Please tell me who i am,
请告诉我 我是谁
Peter,how did we
彼得 我们怎么会
I don't know.
我也不知道
We're in New York.
我们在纽约了
Where is everyone?
其他人哪去了?
It's an evacuation order.
这是疏散命令
June 14,2008.
2008年6月14日
This is next year.
我们到了明年
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表