剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
But why can't we?
但我们为什么就不行呢?
Just do it, okay?
乖乖去做 好吗
For me?
就当是为我
Okay, i'll do it for you.
好吧 我会为你做的
Back to normal.
回到正常生活
Come back and finish your cereal.
回来吃完你的麦片
Welcome to Costa Verde.
欢迎来到科斯塔佛得
How we gonna do this?
我们要怎么做?
Swiftly.
干净利落的做
We grab Claire, we take out her father.
我们抓到克莱尔 解决掉她老爸
We get out.
我们离开
When you say"take out,"you mean kill?
你说的"搞定"是指干掉?
It is a euphemism.
不必说的那么直白
Word choice aside,
不管你用什么说法
Never agreed to take out anybody.
我不会去"搞定"任何人的
You were loyal to Bennet. I get that.
你还忠诚于伯奈特 我理解
The two of you were going to take down the company.
你们两个想要毁掉公♥司♥
But you made the right choicein tell
你肯告诉我是正确的
I'm not choosing sides.
我不是要选边
This is about Claire's blood curing Niki.
只是要用克莱尔的血治疗妮其
I'm just trying to do the right thing
做正确的事请
For everyone.
为了大家
That's what I like about you, dr. Suresh.
这正是我敬重的地方 苏雷什博士
Your moral compass always faces true north.
你总是刚直不阿的
Which is why you're going to get a new partner.
所以你需要一个新搭档
One who can execute.
她可以替你杀人
One whose compass faces north-northwest.
她的道德观没你那么牢靠
I hope you're using sunscreen.
涂过防晒霜了吧
Ugh. Overprotective, much?
管太多了吧?
Dr. Suresh,
苏雷什博士
I would like you to meet my daughter, Elle.
认识一下我女儿 艾儿
Your daughter?
你女儿?
She's the executioner?
她是杀手?
What's your super power Punching bag?
你的超能力是什么? 当沙袋?
Have you been working on your sharp shooting?
练了快速射击没有?
I don't want you to get too close to Bennet.
我可不想你离伯奈特太近
Hey, fight club Check this out.
搭档 看看这招
What's your deal?
你什么意思?
I figured this was your flight path to school.
我猜你上学会飞过这里
You don't have to pretend anymore, Claire.
你不用再装了 克莱尔
The jig is kinda up, spy girl.
花招早都露馅了 奸细
I'm not pretending.
我没装
And i'm not a spy, I swear.
我也不是奸细 我发誓
I'm just
我只是
I'm just a cheerleader.
我只是个啦啦队员
So this is all a big coincidence?
这么说一切都是巧合了?
That your dad just happens to be the guy
你老爸碰巧是那个
Who abducted me?
绑♥架♥了我的人?
Then why didn't you just tell me?
那你为什么不早点告诉我?
I was selfish.
我太自私了
You liked me.
你喜欢我
You were like me.
我们还都有超能力
And I thought
我觉得
That if I told you
我要是告诉你了
It would just mess everything up.
你肯定不会再喜欢我了
And I guess it did.
现在看来我没想错
My family's leaving town.
我们要搬家了
When?
什么时候?
Tonight.
今晚
But i'm not going with them.
但我不会跟他们走的
I'm staying here because of you.
为了你我会留下来
I wanna believe you.
我想相信你
But I don't.
但我做不到
I need to go figure things out.
我得想想清楚
Yes,
好的
I've been on hold waiting for a special agent
我在等一位探员
No, some of that interdepartmental cooperation
不 是关于部门合作
I've been hearing so much about on the news.
我在新闻里听了不少
Yes, i'll hold.
好的 我等着
What are you doing?
你干什么?
I was on hold with the FBI.
我在等FBI的人
Well, I want you to tell me
你告诉我
Why you're on hold with the FBI.
你为什么要找FBI
Because i'm trying to get some information
我需要一些中村海东案
On the kaito nakamura case.
的信息
The kaito nakamura case is closed.
中村海东案已经结了
Angela petrelli confessed, partner.
安吉拉·佩里招供了 伙计
Yeah, but she didn't do it.
确实 但案子不是她做的
There's something bigger going on here.
这里面有大文章
Don't know what it is,
我虽然不确定到底是什么
But these guys are involved
但这些人
In some kind of, uh, organization,
跟某个组织有牵连
Like from back in the '70s.
可能从70年代就开始了
Like a disco?
邪教吗?
No no. Like a research facility.
不 类似某种研究机构
I was the yesterday.
我昨天去了
All these guys nakamura, Linderman,
所有这些人 中村 林达曼
Arthur petrelli,
亚瑟·佩里
My dad, and this Adam Monroe guy.
我爸爸 还有这个亚当·门罗
Your dad?
你♥爸♥爸?
Yeah.
是的
Let it go.
别管了
You got real work to do.
你要有正经事要做
This is real work
这就是正经事
And it's important. Lives could be at stake.
很重要的 一些人有生命危险了
Your job could be at stake if you keep this up,
你要是再这样 你的工作就有危险了
Parkman.
帕克曼
Now, I need you back on the planet earth.
我要求你给我本本分分的
You got me?
听到没?
No.
不
Excuse me, detective?
再说一遍 探员?
Give me 24 hours.
给我24小时
Let me talk to Angela petrelli again.
让我再见一次安吉拉·佩里
Tell you what.
这样吧
You got 24 hours.
给你24小时
Talk to Angela petrelli again.
再去见一次安吉拉·佩里
Then you're done.
就这样
Thank you.
谢谢
Great idea.
好主意
Is this him?
是他吗?
He looks a lot younger there.
这张照片上他看起来小一些
Well, apparently, he can fly.
很明显 他会飞
Did you really do what Claire said?
克莱尔说的是真的吗?
Abduct him when he was just a boy?
当他还是孩子的时候绑♥架♥了他?
I thought we were doing good.
我想我们做的没错
Saving the world.
拯救世界
Honestly, I don't know why
老实说 我不知道为什么
I'm not getting in the car with the kids and
没赶快带孩子们上车
Leaving you.
离开你
Come here. I want to show you something.
过来 我想给你看些东西
Remember that painting I showed you?
记得上次给你看的画吗?
The death of Kaito Nakamura.
中村海东的死
Kind of hard to forget a story
很难忘记这个
About a man who can paint the future.
会描绘未来的人
Well, that was one of eight.
这是八幅画之一
I found the other seven yesterday.
昨天我找到了其他七幅画
That's Claire, isn't it?
那是克莱尔吗?
Is that Claire's right.
那是 克莱尔是对的
It's all about me.
这和我有关
And this man with the gun,
这个举着枪的男人
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表