剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I overstepped my bounds.
太急功近利了
The file you were holding,Adam Monroe .
你是指你拿着的那个档案 亚当·门罗
Yes.
是的
You're valuable to us,dr. Suresh,
你对我们很重要 苏雷什 博士
Not just for your blood or your knowledge,
不仅仅是因为你的血液或者学识
But to keep us in line.
而是你能让我们有序进行
Molly still isn't well,
莫莉 还不是很乐观
So i can't take her away from here.
所以我不能把她从这儿带走
But you've given me no reason to trust you.
但是你的理由不足以让我相信你
I know,i know.
我知道 我知道
We both have a lot at stake.
我们都危若累卵
I have someone at my disposal,
我安排了人
Someone who can make sure
可以确保
There's no further misunderstandings.
不会再有误会了
Sound good?
挺起来不错吧?
I don't really have a choice,do i?
我别无选择 不是吗?
The Swordsmith escapes
铸剑师逃走了
What happened?
发生什么事了?
What have you done?
你做了什么?
How did we get here,Hiro?
我们怎么到这里来的 阿宽 ?
I don't know.
我不知道
We should find Kensei .
我们得找到 剑圣
He'll explain everything.
他会解释一切的
No.
不
You did it.
是你做的
You held me,
你抓住我
and then we were here
然后我们就在这里了
You can move people from one place to another.
你能把人从一处转移到另一处
You with a mask.
你 戴上面具的话
It was you,Hiro.
是你 阿宽
All this time.
都是你
It was you that did those amazing things.
这些神奇的事情都是你做的
I only wanted to fix history.
我只是想修正历史
You saved me from the brigands.
你把我从强盗手中救出来
You were the one under the cherry blossoms
你是在樱花树下的那个人
Do you
你
love me,Hiro?
爱我吗? 阿宽
I do.
爱
very much.
很爱
Everything I loved in Kensei came from you.
我对 剑圣 的爱都来源于你
But the space/time continuum
但是时空的连续性
It was the kiss that fractured time.
这一刻时间都静止了
It changed me forever,Ando.
安藤 这永久的改变了我
Where's the rest of it?
接下去呢?
That's it. The end.
就那么多 结束了
The last scroll.
最后一卷了
There has to be more
应该还有的
My friend is not back yet
我朋友还没回来呢
Please
求你了
Sorry.
很抱歉
Alejandro
埃里安罗
Stop
住手
I did what I had to do. For all of us.
我做了我该做的 为了我们
Listen to what you're saying.
听听你在说什么
You're a killer. Because of him.
你是杀人凶手 就因为他
I won't do this.
我不会这么做的
You have to choose.
你选吧
Either he goes
要么他走
or I do.
要么我走
Don't Alejandro.
别这样 埃里安罗
We need Gabriel.
我们需要 加布里埃尔
He can take us to Dr.Suresh.
他能带我们去找 苏雷什 博士
To salvation.
让我们得到救赎
Fine. He can stay.
好吧 他能留下来
But the next time your eyes blacken,
下次你眼睛再黑
don't look for your hand.
别指望你的手
I won't be there.
我不会帮你的
I will let him die.
我会让他死的
I will get something for your lip.
我找点东西给你擦擦嘴
I know you don't understand me.
我知道你不明白我
But i want to tell you why i'm helping you.
但我要告诉你 我为什么要帮助你们
It's that delicious power.
这是多么神奇的力量啊
You see,when i get my ability back,
知道吗 我能力恢复之后
I'm gonna kill you
我要杀了你
And your sister.
还有你妹妹
And i'm gonna take it all.
我会把你们的能力都带走
And if i don't get my ability back,
如果我的能力恢复不了
It's not a total loss.
也不是什么损失
Maya's learning quickly.
玛雅 学的很快
She's a shiny new toy,
她是个很好的玩具
And she's all mine.
她是我的
I can't believe you talked me into that.
我不敢相信你居然说服我那么做
What?
什么?
Somebody could have seen us.
有人会看到我们的
Relax. No one saw.
放松 别人看到
And no one will ever believe Debbie .
没有人会相信 黛比 的
Did you see her face?
你看到她的脸了吗?
Classic.
太经典了
Is she gonna be okay?
她没事吧?
Definitely.
没事
She freaked,but just think of it
她要疯了 但是就当作
As a lesson in humility.
一次教训吧
Claire.
克莱尔
Hope i'm not interrupting.
希望我没打扰到你们
No,it's okay. How's Debbie ?
没事 黛比 怎么样了?
She blew a .13.
她被发现
Drinking on school grounds.
在学校操场喝酒
Got suspended from the cheerleading squad
立刻被撤销了拉拉队的
Immediately.
所有职务
Which means we have an opening.
就是说我们进拉拉队了
First practice is monday after school.
星期一放学后第一次训练
You mean it? I'm on the team?
你说什么? 我进拉拉队了?
Sure. You were the best at try-outs.
是的 你是测试里最优秀的
I'll just let you two get back to
你们俩继续
Whatever.
做♥爱♥做的事吧
I'll see you monday.
星期一见
Tell me something,Ivan .
告诉我 伊凡
In all the years i've known you,
我认识你那么多年了
Why have you never mentioned a daughter?
你怎么从没提过你有女儿?
This daughter.
就是这个女儿
She died,didn't she?
她死了 是吗?
Leukemia.
白血病
I'm so sorry.
对不起
That must have been so painful.
那一定很痛苦
I can't even imagine losing Claire .
我不敢想象失去 克莱尔 会怎样
To think
想想看
All you have left of her
你所留下的
Are your memories.
只有关于她的记忆了
It would be awful if they were taken.
如果被夺走的话 是多可怕的啊
Almost as if she never existed.
等于她从没存在过
Please don't.
求求你不要
Take the daughter.
把她女儿的记忆带走
Don't leave anything.
一点不留
Wait
等等
It's in the warehouse near the train yard.
在车场附近的仓库里
Where we tagged the liquid man.
我们给隐形人做记号♥的地方
You'll find your paintings there.
在那里能找到你的画
Thank you.
谢谢
Now what?
那现在怎样?
Your haitian friend makes sure
你的海地朋友会
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表