剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
shall we see if he still offers redemption?
让我们看看他是否给你了救赎的机会
keep an eye on him,
看好他
If he so much as lays an inconsiderate fart
如果他敢放个屁
you grab the gun.
你就给他一枪
what i am ,12?
我多大 12岁?
always
永远是
come on come on.
加油 加油
sorry, fellas.
抱歉 伙计
ricky and the boys just left
瑞奇和小伙子们刚离开
aye, i saw.
是的 我看到了
we're not re for ricky.
我们不是来找瑞奇的
lucky then.i've just tapped a barrel.
那还真是幸运 我刚打开了一桶酒
two pints?
喝一点?
no, thanks, love.we came for you.
不 谢了 宝贝 我们为你而来的
so lizards, huh?
哦 蜥蜴 是吗?
tell me you didn't just time that so i'd walk right past you.
告诉我你不是算着时间我会跟你巧遇的吧
i figured you'd be more into whales or something
我以为你对鲸鱼什么的更感兴趣
unicorns.
独角兽
Does my hair really that blown?
我金色头发真的有那么诱人吗?
i think it's cool actually.
说实话 我认为那很酷
i'm sort of into genetics too
我也对基因学感兴趣
i didn't say i was into genetics.
我没说过我对基因学感兴趣
you don't have to hide everything interesting about you
你没必要掩饰你身上所有那些吸引人的特质
biology is supposed to be our destiny
生理构造貌似应该决定我们的命运
but people forget
但是人们忘记了
genes can change
基因可以改变
i thought guys like you
我以为你这样的人
were supposed to sit at the back of the classroom
会躲在教室墙角
and hate everything
憎恨一切
i just found this book
我找到了一本书
it's by some indian guy
一个印度人写的
i can barely even pronounce his name
我甚至念不出来他的名字
it's about everything you're talking about
书里有你谈到的一切
people who've evolved.
那些进化了的人
there's a whole chapter on regeneration.
里面花了整整一个章节来写再生
sorry i left
对不起 我
all my awesome genetic textbook reading
把我的酷酷遗传课本阅读时间
for the summer vacation
都推到暑假去了
you should see it
你应该看看那书
i-i could bring it over
我可以把它带过来
get you on your way to your phd
可以帮你开启通向你博士学位的大门
you know i don't really care that much
你知道的 我对这些并不怎么在意的
i was just kind of bored in class
我只是觉得上课的时候有点无聊而已
really?
真的吗?
yes but if you like lizards
是的 但是如果你喜欢蜥蜴
that is awesome have fun
真是不错 好好享受吧
and i gotta go home
我要回家了
where's my car?
我的车呢?
your blood is clearing the viral load.
你的血液正在清除病毒带来的负担
seems you have this disease after all.
看来你还是得了这病
how are your hands?
你的手怎么样?
steady as faith.
好的很
i prayed your cure would not work.
我祈祷你的治疗是无效的
if i prayed, i would have asked the same.
要是我也会这样这样祈祷的
the thought of this virus finding you, out here.
一想到在这里发现你身上的病毒
if it spreads
如果它传播出去
so you did not believe what you said.
所以你自己都不相信自己说的
about god sending you to cure me.
什么上帝派你来治疗我
i have trouble believing in any god
我不太相信这种上帝
that would allow a pathogen like this exist.
他居然让这种病菌存在于世
it killed my sister.
这病毒害死了我姐姐
seems like it's becoming even more virulent.
看来它变的越来越致命了
with a replication rate this aggressive,
按照这样快速的复♥制♥速度
you would have been dead by morning.
明早你就会死的
the people i work with
和我一起工作的人
will want me to bring you in for observation.
要我带你去做检查
i have a plane.
我有架飞机
you work for people?
你为别人工作?
a company.
一个公♥司♥
of course.
是啊
there's always a company.
总有那么一个公♥司♥
where is he?
他在哪?
where is the haitian?
那个海地人在哪?
the haitian?
海地人?
isn't he in haiti?
他不是在海地吗?
we're in haiti.
我们就在海地
you've been out of contact for hours.
我们和你失去联♥系♥几个小时了
i was in your office.
我刚才在你的办公室里
you gave me an envelope, said
你给了我个信封 还说
a man may have the virus.
有个人可能染上了病毒
that i was to cure him.
要我去治疗他
he wouldn't have been able to take your memory
他不可能消除你的记忆
unless the vaccine worked.
除非疫苗见效了
so apparently it did.
所以 很明显 疫苗见效了
full recovery. thank you, dr. suresh.
完全的治愈 谢谢你 苏雷士博士
my memory?
我的记忆?
i'm sorry.
对不起
well, at least we've contained the virus.
至少我们已经遏制住了病毒
we'll just chalk this up to a rookie mistake.
我们记录下来的只是一个低级失误
five-pound bag of gummi bears
五磅装的小熊软糖
receptionists love them
传达员的最爱
a well-stocked candy dish makes them feel popular.
摆得漂亮的糖盘可是他们的骄傲呢
dad, if i told you something,
爸 我要是告诉你件事
will you promise not to freak out?
你能保证不发火吗?
my car kinda got stolen.
我的车貌似被偷了
my god, claire.
哦 克莱尔
my heart just about stopped.
我的心差点没跳出来
i know.
我知道
what's a stolen car when you're running for your life?
逃命的时候车可太重要了
not that
别这样
look, i loved the car,
我喜欢我的车
and if you ever t me another one,
要是你肯再给我买♥♥一辆
i promise i will never leave it unlocked,
我保证下车每次都上锁
ever again.
每次
you left it unlocked?
你没锁车?
claire
克莱尔
i have to be able to trust you.
我该可以信任你的
and not just with the car, with everything.
不只是车的事 所有的事
i know. i made a mistake.
我知道 我犯了个错
we can't afford mistakes.
我们犯不起错
'cause we're in hiding, and it's dangerous.
因为我们在逃亡 生活很危险
that's right. oh, great.
很好 非常好
i'm in hiding because ofomething i can do,
我逃命是因为我的能力
and i don'even know what that is.
可我自己都不知道那到底是什么
you know enough.
你了解的够多了
but i don't even know how it works.
可我不知道它是怎么起作用的
or what my limits are.
我的界限又是什么
i mean, if i cut off my arm,
要是我切掉我的胳膊
would it reattach itself or would i grow a new one?
它是会自己接上还是我会再长个新的?
we shouldn't be discussing this.
我们不该讨论这个
you're the only one i can talk to about this.
我只有跟你说说这事
i mean, i could be missing my opportunity to help people.
我是说 我可能正失去帮助他人的机会
if my skin can grow back after i boil it in with the eggs,
要是我的皮肤能在开水煮过以后长好
then maybe my blood can help someone who got burned,
说不定我的血液可以帮助那些烧伤的人
or or someone who's sick.
或者 是病人
i don't even know if i can get sick.
我甚至不知道我会不会生病
that's enough, claire
够了 克莱尔
look, you can yell at me all you want about the car,
听我说 你可以因为车的事冲我吼
but this is what i am
可这事关系到我到底是什么
i have kept you out of danger your whole life
你一出生 我就设法保护你远离危险
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表