剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I need to know if she could possibly have
我要知道她是否真的握有任何
Any hard evidence which could leave this company exposed.
能曝光整个公♥司♥的确凿证据
That's unfortunate.
那太不幸了
Because now we're going to have to take measures
因为我们现在不得不采取措施
To keep your daughter quiet.
让你的女儿保持安静
Mom
妈妈
Micah where have you been?
弥迦 你去哪儿了?
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处在找你
Monica tried to get my stuff back that was stolen.
莫妮卡企图帮我把被偷的东西弄回来
Dad's medal, my comics.
爸爸的奖牌 还有我的漫画
I told you to let the police handle it.
我跟你说了让警♥察♥去处理这事儿
She got caught.
她被抓了
I'm calling the police.
我现在报♥警♥
You can call them after we find her.
我们找到她后你再报♥警♥
She was taken in a red van. we have to rescue her.
她被关在红色面包车上 我们得去救她
With your super strength
用你的超能力
Micah, stop.
弥迦 够了
I don't have my strength anymore.
我不再拥有那种能力了
What?
什么?
The virus it has side effects.
那个病毒有副作用
But it's okay.
但是没事的
I got a call from dr. Suresh.
苏雷什博士给我来过电♥话♥
He maybe found a cure.
他也许找到了治愈的方法
He's on his way here to make me better.
他正在赶来给我解药的路上
I hope so.
我希望如此
But right now, Monica needs my help.
但现在 莫妮卡需要我的帮助
So all you have to do is drive.
所以你需要做的就是开车
Warning. security breach.
警报 非法入侵
Unauthorized personnel the area.
未授权人员闯入
I believe it's up to the left.
我相信它在最左边
Oh, please. it's been 30 years.
拜托 我在这待了30年了
Warning security breach.
警报 非法入侵
Take care of that, will you?
把那个搞定 好吗?
Warning. security breach.
警报 非法入侵
So what do we do now?
我们现在该做什么?
I guess you'll have to pry it open
我想你得把它撬开
With that brain of yours.
用你大脑的能量
I'm not sure I have that sort of power.
我不知道我是否能行
There's not much at stake here
在这里没什么好患得患失的了
Just the fate of the entire human race.
这关系到整个人类的存亡
Did you kill Hiro's father?
你真的杀了阿宽的父亲?
I did.
是我♥干♥的
He saw to it that the virus be safely kept here.
他保证病毒都会安全地放在这儿
If he didn't plan to use it, why not destroy it?
如果他不打算要用它 为什么不销毁它
Why don't you make me believe you, Adam.
你怎么让我相信你 亚当?
Hiro said not to trust you.
阿宽叫我别相信你
The woman you love is trapped in some horrible future
你爱的女人正困在那个恐怖的未来
Where nearly everyone's dead.
在那里几乎所有人都死了
You can change that.
你可以改变这一切
She needs you, Peter.
她需要你的帮助 彼得
We all need you to open that door.
我们都需要你 去打开那扇门
You're nothing like you said you were.
你这个伪君子
Alejandro was right about you all along.
埃里安罗一开始就看穿你了
You wanna get rid of your powers,
你想摆脱你的能力
I want mine back.
而我想恢复我的
After Suresh fixes me,
等苏雷什把我弄好了
I'll gladly take yours off your hands.
我会很乐意接手你的能力
There's a bed over there.
床在那边
Stay put. stay calm.
听话点 放松点
And remember
记住这个
Mohinder.
莫欣德
It'll be okay, Molly, I promise.
我没事 莫莉 我向你保证
So this is your laboratory, huh?
这就是你所谓的实验室 是吧?
I killed that artist, Isaac Mendez,
我杀的那个画家 艾萨克·门德斯
Right on this very spot.
就在这儿
I'm going to have to take
现在我要取
A sample of your blood.
一份你的血样
Why?
为什么?
You self-diagnosed.
你能自我诊断吗?
I need to know what strain of the virus you have.
我需要知道你的病毒是哪一种
Or if you even have it at all.
或者说全部都有
Just give me the remedy.
把解药给我就行
Doesn't work like that.
这不像你想的那样
The wrong dosage will kill you.
弄错剂量会让你送命的
Your father helped me find my gift.
你父亲帮我发现了自己的天赋
Now here you are restoring it.
现在你又要帮我恢复能力
Life has its poetry, doesn't it?
生活可真富有诗意啊 不是么?
My father who you murdered.
你杀了我父亲
Your father who betrayed me.
你父亲背叛了我
Don't make that same mistake, Mohinder.
莫欣德 别重蹈覆辙了
Does Suresh know you have him on video surveillance?
苏雷什知道你在用摄像头监视他吗?
Sylar.
塞拉
Oh, daddy, you're gonna be so proud of me.
老爸 你肯定会以我为傲的
Monica Dawson, New Orleans
莫妮卡·道森 新奥尔良
Where am i? that doesn't matter.
我这是在哪儿? 这不重要
Both you and it are about to get country fried.
你和这个地方都会被化成灰的
Please, let me go
拜托了 放我走
I swear, I was only trying to help somebody
我发誓我只是想帮某人的忙
You shoulda thought about that
在你搞砸我的事之前
Before you started messing up my business.
你就该考虑到后果
So you thought you was gonna be a hero, huh?
那么说来你认为自己会成为英雄 对吗?
You know what happens to heroes in the real world?
你知道英雄在现实生活中的下场吗?
They end up dead
他们以死亡收场
Just like you.
就像你一样
Turn left here.
这里左转
Explain to me how that works.
跟我说说怎么做到的
Monica has a cell phone,
莫妮卡有个手♥机♥
And the battery emits a tiny gps signal
电池会给出微弱的GPS信♥号♥♥
Which I can use to try and get her position.
我能靠这个试着找到她的位置
Basically, I told
基本上就是我告诉
Your cell phone to find her cell phone
你的手♥机♥去找到她的手♥机♥
And show me where it is.
然后告诉我它的位置
You told the phone.
你跟手♥机♥说过话
Yeah.
没错
Don't slow down.
别减速
The light'll change.
交通灯会变绿的
Let me guess. you told it to?
让我猜猜 是你告诉它这么做的?
Slow down, slow down, slow down
慢点 慢点 慢点
We don't talk about that ever again.
我们再也不提那个了
Agreed.
同意
Look, before we go in,
听着 我们进去之前
I need to know something.
我得问清楚一些事
Is Peter as dangerous as he was in Kirby plaza?
彼得还像当初在科比广场时那么危险吗?
You know, with the whole puhh
你知道 就是那个爆♥炸♥
I haven't seen him since that night,
那晚后 我就再没见过他
But I trust him with my life, Parkman.
帕克曼 但是我绝对相信他
Yeah, but your mother
没错 但是你母亲
Your mother told me
你母亲告诉我
That if I had to that I should kill Peter.
如果情况必须的话 我必须杀掉彼得
Listening to my mother has never led to anything good.
听我妈的话从来就没好结果
If Peter becomes a problem, I'll handle him.
万一彼得碍事的话 我来对付他好了
Flying man
飞人
Who's this guy supposed to be?
这位老兄是谁?
Oh, good, you're here.
太好了 你来了
Uh, so these two boxes are done.
这两个盒子都装好了
They can go in the car.
可以放到车上去了
I didn't come to help you, Claire.
克莱尔 我不是来帮你忙的
I came to stop you.
我是来阻止你的
These people ruined my life.
这些人毁掉了我的生活
Your life.
还有你的生活
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表