剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
What have you done with Claire?
你对克莱尔做了些什么?
Claire's at home,
克莱尔在家里
Grieving the loss of her father.
正哀悼她父亲的去世呢
They think I'm dead.
他们肯定认为我死了
You put us on this path.
是你把我们逼到这条路上来的
With your violence, your paranoia.
全拜你那些暴♥力♥偏执倾向所赐
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
要怪就怪你自己吧
What are you doing with that?
你在用那做什么?
Your recovery has proven
你的痊愈已经证实了
This blood has tremendous regenerative properties.
这种血液的惊人再生功效
I believe it holds the key
我相信这是拯救一名无辜女士
To saving an innocent woman from a deadly virus.
免受致命病毒危害的关键
That's what this company does.
这就是组织所致力于的事业
We save lives.
我们拯救生命
Everything they've told you is a lie.
他们跟你说的全是谎话
The company made that virus.
就是这个组织制♥造♥的病毒
They've been experimenting with it for 30 years.
他们花了30年用这个病毒做实验
You can't trust them, Suresh
苏雷什 你千万不能相信他们
Get back here, you son of a bitch
回来啊 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
600 bucks for a comic book?
600块钱就买♥♥本破漫画书?
In mint condition.
是成色很好的
But that's not why I collect them.
但这不是我收集他们的原因
I just like the stories.
我就是很喜欢这些故事
How about this for a story?
你觉得这个故事怎么样?
Once upon a time, we cash these in
有那么一天 我们捞上一大笔钱
And live happily ever after, the end.
从此过上幸福的生活 完结
Hey, if St. Joan's a good guy,
嘿 要是圣女琼是个好人
Why is she wearing a hood?
她干嘛要蒙面啊?
Well, every superhero has to have a secret identity.
每个超能英雄都得有个秘密身份
How else could they live a normal life?
要不然怎么能正常生活呢?
Who wants normal?
谁稀罕正常生活啊?
Pssh, I'd be rolling large.
要是我就到处宣扬
Let everybody know who I was.
让大家都知道我的能耐
But if your enemies knew who you really were,
但要是敌人知道了你的真实身份
Then they'd be coming after you at home,
他们就会找到你家里来
Maybe even taking revenge on your family.
说不定报复你全家
That's why Clark Kent wears those glasses.
这就是为什么克拉克·肯特要戴墨镜了
Right.
没错
Micah?
弥迦?
Mom, you came back
妈妈 你终于回来了
I told you that I would.
跟你保证过我会回来的
I missed you every day.
我每天都在想你
Oh, I missed you every minute, every second.
噢 我每一分钟每一秒都在想你
What's that even smaller one?
再小点的时间单位是什么来着?
A nanosecond.
一纳秒
I missed you that one too.
我每一纳秒都想着你
So where were you, mom?
妈妈 你都去哪儿了?
I went to a place that helps people like us
我去了一个地方 当我们这样的人出了状况
When we're sick.
在那里可以得到帮助
Is it Jessica again?
杰茜卡又出来了?
No, Jessica's gone. they all are.
不是 杰茜卡已经没了 再不会了
This is about something else.
是一些别的事
What is it?
是什么?
I have a virus.
我被一种病毒感染了
You don't have to worry.
不必担心
I can't make you or anybody else sick.
我不会传染到你们的
What's gonna happen to you?
那你会怎么样?
Do you remember dr. Suresh?
你还记得苏雷什博士吗
He is working really hard
他正努力的在帮我
To find me a cure.
寻找解药
And when he does, I'll get better.
一旦找到了 我就没事了
Yeah, but what if he doesn't?
是啊 但要是他找不到呢?
He will.
他会找到的
I am going to get better, Micah.
弥迦 我会好起来的
We are going to have normal life.
我们就要过上正常生活了
I promise you.
我向你保证
I've got something to make you stronger.
我有样东西可以让你高兴点
Oh, yeah? what's that?
是吗? 是什么?
Dad's medal.
爸爸得的奖章
The one that the mayogave him
那次他们表彰他
For saving that girl from the fire.
从火里救出了一个小女孩
It's in my backpack.
就在我的书包里
We can't waste another nanosecond.
我连一纳秒都等不及了
What's wrong, bud?
怎么回事 小家伙?
It's my backpack. it's gone.
我的背包 不见了
It's beautiful here, Gabriel.
加布里尔 这里真美
Thank you.
谢谢
Sylar & Maya, Cook Lake, Virginia
弗吉尼亚州 库克湖
I almost feel normal.
我都觉得自己好像正常起来了
After you see dr. Suresh, you will be.
等见到苏雷什博士后 你会变得正常的
And then Alejandro and I can go back home.
然后埃里安罗和我就可以回家了
What if Alejandro could go home now?
你觉得埃里安罗现在就回去怎么样?
But I need my brother.
但是我需要我哥哥
He's the only one who can stop me
只有他可以阻止
From hurting anyone else.
我的能力发作害人
What if you could learn
要是你能够学习
To control your own power?
掌握自己的能力呢?
I've seen people's powers grow.
我见过能力可以增长提升的
Do you love your brother enough to let him go?
你真爱你哥的话 会让他走吗?
Of course.
当然
It's
只是
It's just not possible.
那是不可能的
Well, you'll never know
谁会知道
Unless you try.
除非你试过
We should get back.
我们应该回去了
You put him through enough, Maya.
你让他受够了 玛雅
Me?
我?
He gave up his entire life for you
他为你放弃了他的一生
Even after you killed his wife.
甚至在你杀了他的妻子之后
It was an accident.
那是个意外
You really think he's forgiven you?
你真以为他原谅你了?
She was cheating on him.
她欺骗了他
So she deserved to die?
所以她死有余辜?
That's not what I meant. it's just
这不是我的意思 只是
Buyou wanted to kill her, didn't you, Maya?
但你想杀了她 不是嘛 玛雅?
Stop it. let me go.
够了 让我走
Where? back to your brother?
去哪里? 你哥哥那?
He hates you.
他恨你
Don't do this.
不要这么做
Please o this.
求你了 不要这么做
If you can control your power,
如果你可以控制你的超能力
No more innocent people have to die.
就不会有更多无辜的人死去
Ahh I can't
我办不到
Help. you're killing me.
救命 你要了我的命
Help please.
救命 求你了
You were right.
你是对的
I did it.
我做到了
Yamagato Industries Tokyo Japan
山鹿产业 日本 东京
My father looked good in a suit.
我父亲穿西装很帅
I must find Takezo Kensei
我必须找到宫本武藏
and avenge my father.
为我父亲报仇
Are any of these Kensei?
是不是武藏中的一个?
No.
不
But you're sure he did it?
你确信是他做的?
I saw him on the roof of the Deveaux building.
我亲眼看见他在德沃楼的楼顶上
Just before he pushed my father off.
在他把我父亲推下楼之前
You said Kensei died in White Beard's camp.
你说剑圣死在了白胡子的军营中
Even if he didn't
即使他没有
how could anyone still be alive after 400 years?
400年后怎么可能还活着?
Kensei could heal from any wound.
剑圣可以自愈任何伤口
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表