剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
This is my fate then
我命如此
I can't save him.
我救不了他
But I can learn who killed him
但是我能找出凶手
Kensei takezo.
宫本武藏
When I get back, we'll be together.
等我回来 我们再团聚
You came here to get control of your life.
你来这里是要掌握你自己的人生
It's another strain of the virus.
这是病毒的一个变种
My blood's no longer a cure.
我的血液不再有疗效了
I'm going to die?
我快死了?
Claire is the key
克莱尔是治疗病毒的
That could cure the virus.
关键所在
And he has asked you to give us Claire.
他让你把克莱尔交出来
You touch my daughter and I'll kill yours.
你敢碰我女儿 我就杀了你女儿
Then I'll kill you.
然后再杀你
Please don't let them take me.
求你别让他们把带我走
I'll get us home, I promise no, no
我一定会让我们回去的 我保证
Peter.
彼得
I remember everything.
我记起所有的事了
I don't trust him, Maya.
玛雅 我不相信他
we should put our faith in him
我们应该相信他
See, when I get my ability back,
等我的能力恢复了
I'm gonna kill you and your sister.
我就会杀了你和你妹妹
And I'm Gonna Take It All.
然后我会得到一切
back off
退后
get out now
快离开这里
you sick
你得病了
are you effected
你被感染了吗
take them to examination now
带他们去检查 快去
Caitlin
凯特琳
Caitlin
凯特琳
Caitlin
凯特琳
Caitlin
凯特琳
No need to shout.
不用喊了
Adam, I was there. I saw her.
亚当 我在那儿 我看见她了
You haven't gone anywhere, Peter.
你哪儿也没去呀 彼得
You were telling me about time travel
你刚才在跟我讲时间穿梭
And how you were going to save some girl
还有你正要去救个姑娘
From some deadly virus,
免受病毒之害
And then you began shouting her name.
然后你就开始喊她的名字了
No, no, I was in new york city a year from now.
不 我刚才去了一年后的纽约
I saw Caitlin.
我看见了凯特琳
I was calling at her to come back with me.
我喊她让她跟我一起回来
Look.
看
Evacuation Notice June 14th 2008
紧急撤离通知 2008年6月14日
empressive
这真令人吃惊
I have to keep trying.
我得接着尝试
I can't just leave her there to killed by the virus.
我绝不能把她留在那里让病毒伤害她
What do you know about this virus?
关于这病毒你都知道些什么?
I know that it kills over 93% of the world's population.
我听说地球上93%的人口都因此丧生
Peter, do you know what the virus is called?
彼得 你知道这病毒的名字吗?
Shanti virus.
香提病毒
That's what the guy at homeland security called it.
国土安♥全♥局♥的人是这么叫的
Does that mean something to you?
你知道些什么吗?
I knew a woman at the company.
我认识一个组织里的女人
Victoria Pratt.
维多利亚·普拉特
She was a biological engineer.
她是个生物工程师
On valentine's day 1977, she recovered a deadly virus
1977年情人节那天 她从一个名叫香提
From a sick indian girl named shanti.
生病的印度女孩身上获得了一种致命病毒
Under company orders,
根据组织的指令
She tried to manipulate the virus into a weapon.
她试图将这种病毒制成武器
I'd heard the program had been shut down.
我听说该项目已经终结了
Clearly I was misinformed.
显然我被骗了
Those are my parents.
这里面有我父母
Linderman, Charles Deveaux. what
林达曼 查尔斯·德沃
Those are the company founders, Peter.
这些人是组织的创始人 彼得
The virus is their crime.
病毒就是他们造的孽
They're responsible for this.
都是他们的错
Parents sin, children suffer.
父债子偿
That is Victoria.
她就是维多利亚
We need to find her, Adam.
我们要找到她 亚当
We need to find her.
我们要找到她
Make her tell us everything that she knows.
让她告诉我们她知道的一切
That's the only way to stop the virus and save Caitlin.
这是唯一可以阻止病毒并拯救凯特琳的方法
It's the only way we can save the world.
也是我们拯救世界的唯一方法
Get the hell out of my house.
滚出我家
Bennet home, Costa Verde CA
加州 科斯塔佛得 伯奈特家
Noah Bennet was a loyal employee of our company,
诺亚·伯奈特 是组织的忠实雇员
And for many years a true friend.
和我多年的好友
I offer my deepest condolences.
我致上我最深切的哀悼
Are those my dad's ashes?
那是我爸爸的骨灰?
You had my husband cremated?
你火化了我丈夫?
Yes, his personnel file was very clear
是的 他的私人文件清楚说明了
As to how his remains should be handled.
遗体的处置方式
What gives you the shit right?
谁给你权利这么做的?
We were only trying to help Claire
我们只是想要帮助克莱尔
Use her abilities for the greater good.
为了大义施展她的能力
But Noah's aggression forced our hand.
可诺亚的敌对行为逼得我们不得不采取对策
He was trying to protect me.
他是想要保护我
In the wake of this tragedy,
这场悲剧让我明白
I feel it's only fair to honor Noah's wishes.
我应该尊重诺亚的愿望
You will be left alone to lead a normal life.
我们不会再打扰你 你可以拥有正常人的生活
My father is dead.
我父亲死了
There is no normal.
不可能再正常了
I'm sorry for your loss.
对于你家父的逝去 我深表遗憾
Pack your bags. we're leaving tonight.
收拾行李 我们今晚就走
The next 24 hours are critical.
接下来的24小时至关重要
I want you to keep an eye on Claire.
我要你盯住克莱尔
It'd be easier without this thing on my arm.
要是没这玩意我就容易多了
It itches like a mother
真♥他♥妈♥痒死了
And I thought my little girl was tough.
我以为我的小姑娘很坚强的
I am, dad, but I was shot.
我是的 爸爸 可我中枪了
And my body doesn't heal itself.
我的身体可不会自愈
I'm sorry you're in pain,
你疼我也很难过
But none of this would've happened
可要不是你不小心被抓
If you hadn't lowered your guard.
也不会搞出这些事来
How was I supposed to know that Bennet teamed up
我怎么知道伯奈特会跟
With West, the flying boy?
飞孩韦斯特联手
Excuses don't change outcome, Elle.
找借口也没用了 艾儿
You need to accept responsibility
你要为发生的事情
For what's happened.
承担责任
Can you do that?
你能吗?
Can you regain my trust?
你能重获我的信任吗?
Sure, daddy.
当然 爸爸
I'll watch the cheerleader.
我会监视她的
Mohinder.
莫欣德
Take it easy.
放松点
Last thing I remember
我最后只记得
You were
你正在
Did you shoot me?
你开枪打了我?
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Why am I not dead?
为什么我没死?
You would have been,
要不是把你女儿的血输给你
If you not for an infusion of your daughter's blood.
你就没命了
You took Claire's blood?
你用了克莱尔的血?
It saved your life.
这救了你的命
You betrayed me. you went after my family
你背叛了我 害了我全家
You told me this company had to be brought down
你叫我卧底进来
From the inside out.
搞垮这个组织
Thank god I came to my senses
谢天谢地 在没犯下大错前
Before I'd done any real damage.
我清醒了过来
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表