剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
let me guess.
让我猜猜看
you were living a perfectly ordinary life.
你一直都过着平淡无奇的生活
until one day you scovered you could
直到有一天你发现自己
do incredible things.
做不可思议的事
i bet it was wonderful at first.
我打赌刚开始感觉很好
you thought perhaps you could save the world.
你甚至认为自己可以拯救世界
and then you realized, tragically,
后来你发现 可悲的是
that you were dangerous.
你自己变的很危险
i'll let you talk to me after a decade.
十年之后你会和我说的
oh, actually, talk to me after three.
也许三年之后
if they wanna leave me in here forever,
如果他们想一直把我关在这
that's fine by me.
我无所谓
you've been through something awful, haven't you?
你经历了一些可怕的事对吗?
i'm sorry.
对不起
i'm peter.
我叫彼得
hello, peter.
你好 彼得
it's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
i'm adam.
我是亚当
i'm not in the mood today, elle.
我今天没心情 艾尔
just a little one?
就一下可以吗?
i'll up your dose.
我随着你
i'm fine.
我没事
just a little one.
就一下
oh
哦
not that a fistful of pills everyday isn't fun, but
天天吃一大把药倒不乏味 但是
it's been two months now
到现在已经有两个月了
and i still don't know a thing about you.
我还一点都不了解你
i was just thinking
我在想
maybe there's more to you than the whole
也许你身上还有些其他东西
sadistic lightning thing, that's all.
而不全是这可怕的闪电
what's your story?
你有什么故事吗?
i liked you better when you just laid there.
你躺在那儿时更讨人喜欢
so you're not gonna tell me?
那么你不想告诉我了?
what are you afraid?
你害怕什么?
no
不
you just like to be in control.
你只是喜欢大权在握
i get it.
我明白了
i figured as much.
我大概了解了
sorry i asked. won't happen again.
我不该问 下次不会了
i accidentally set my grandmother's house
我不小心烧了我外婆的房♥子
on fire when i was six.
那时我六岁
caused a blackout in four counties in ohio
使俄亥俄州四个地区大面♥积♥停电
when i was eight.
那时我八岁
i spent my ninth birthday in a glass room
我九岁的生日在玻璃房♥里度过
with an iv of lithium in my arm.
我的手上还缠满了锂线
i've lived in this building for 16 years.
我在这栋楼里住了16年了
ever since the shrinks diagnosed me
直到精神科的医生将我诊断为
as a sociopath with paranoid delusions.
幻想性精神分♥裂♥症
but they were just out to get me
但他们只留下我一人
because i threatened to kill 'em.
因为我威胁会杀掉他们
i'm 24 years old, and i've never gone on a date.
我现在24岁了 但还从没约会过
never been on a roller coaster.
从没玩过过山车
never been swimming.
从没游过泳
and now you know everything there is to know about me.
现在你知道我的一切了
i don't have the luxury of being more interesting than that.
我可不奢望这些能多有趣
later, alligator.
一会儿见
word to the wise, friend.
朋友 你是明白人不用我多说
i would keep my distance from that one.
但要是我就会和她保持距离的
i caved in a desperate moment six years ago,
六年前我陷入了绝望的境地
and i'm still paying the price.
现在我还在为此付出代价
don't worry.
别担心
i don't want anything from her except the drugs.
我只是想从她那里拿到药
i'm sorry, i keep forgetting.
对不起 我忘了
you still believe them.
你还是相信他们
what do you mean?
你什么意思?
this cure of theirs.
他们所谓的治愈良药
they've been days away from perfecting it
自从我30年前来到这里
since i got here 30 years ago.
他们就一直在设法完善
bob's not trying fix you, peter.
鲍勃并不想治好你 彼得
no.
不
they created this facility to help us.
他们创建了这个研究所来帮助我们
you're not in a facility, peter.
你可不在研究所里 彼得
look around.
看看周围
you're in a prison.
你是在牢房♥里
you don't believe me?
你不相信我?
why don't you try getting out?
你为什么不试着出去呢?
oh, i'm sorry.
不好意思
are you all right?
你还好吗?
he said it was all a lie.
他所说的一切都是谎言
what happened to him, and
他身上发生的一切 还有
to peter, and the car crash.
彼得 以及车祸
i take it he told you he thought he could fly.
我想他告诉你他会飞
and the plot to blow up new york.
还有炸飞纽约的阴谋
that peter was a bomb.
彼得是个炸♥弹♥
it must be the pain medication.
肯定是药剂用的太过了
you deserve to know this.
你有权知道这些
i tried to keep it from you and the boys.
我一直不让你和孩子们知道
what?
什么?
there's a dark secret in the petrelli family.
佩里家族有个深藏的秘密
it started with their father.
这是从他爸爸开始的
delusions of grandeur,paranoia.
自以很为了不起 妄想狂
it lead to his suicide.
这导致了他的自杀
but sadly
但是可悲的是
that disease has obviously been passed down.
很明显这种疾病遗传了下来
my god.
我的天啊
now
现在
nathan's a great man.
内森成了一个了不起的人
and his life is gonna be very complicated.
他的生活将变的非常复杂
he really deserves his dignity and his
他有权维护他的体面和他的
his privacy.
他的隐私
so i hope you understand
我希望你能理解
that this has to be kept secret.
这些都必须保密
can i count on you for that, heidi?
你能做到保密吗? 海蒂
hi, what can i do to get you inside a
你好 我要怎么做才
hi hi.
你好 你好
what can i do to get you into a brand new car?
你要我怎么做你才肯上这新车?
hi, what can i do
你好 我能做什么
depends on what you're gonna do to me
要看你会对我做什么
once you get me inside.
当你把我领进去的时候
i got a great feeling about your first day.
我觉得你第一天状态很不错
my butterflies have butterflies.
我都要飘起来了
nik, i am so proud of you.
妮其 我太为你骄傲了
i knew that medication would work out.
我知道这药会有效果的
you were right.
是的
i'm gonna take micah to school.
我把弥迦带到学校
okay.
好的
you have a great day at work.
祝你今天工作顺利
and when i get home tonight,
等我今晚回到家
we're gonna celebrate.
我们庆祝一下
he's gonna know you're not taking the stupid pills.
他会知道你没有服那些愚蠢的药丸
go away, jessica.
滚开 杰茜卡
i don't need you anymore.
我不再需要你了
what makes you think this is jessica?
你凭什么认为我是杰茜卡?
remember me?
想起我了吗?
that summer that you ran away to l.a.
你逃到洛杉矶的那个夏天
and told everyone to call you gina?
你告诉所有人你叫姬娜
you're not real.
你不是真实的
oh, you're gonna sell cars?
对了 你要去卖♥♥♥车♥子?
i'm going back to l.a. to go play.
我要回洛杉矶去玩玩
no, i'm in control.
不行 决定权在我手上
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表