剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
It's not true.
那不是真的
We need to leave before
我们需要离开这里在 ..
Maya?
玛雅?
Did you tell your brother the good news?
你告诉你哥哥这个好消息了吗
I know what you are
我知道你的底细
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
This
这
Says you murdered your mother.
报道了你杀害了你亲身母亲
But I know you didn't. you couldn't.
不过我知道你没有 你不会的
It's te.
是真的
I did it.
是我做的
I killed her.
我杀了她
He admits it?
他承认了?
When my mother found out what I could do,
当我妈妈知道了我的能力
She didn't understand.
她不能接受
She told me I was a monster.
她说我是怪物
My own mother tried to kill me, Maya.
我亲生母亲居然想杀我 玛雅
And as I defended myself,
在我自卫时
There was an accident.
发生了意外
I understand.
我能理解
What are you doing Maya?
你怎么了 玛雅?
Get away from him.
离开他
He's a murderer
他是杀人犯
I am a murderer
我也是杀人犯
Gabriel understands exactly what I'm going throught
只有加布里尔真正理解我所遭受的
exactly how I feel.
是我的知己
We're leaving now
我们走吧 快
Alejandro no
埃里安罗 我不走
I'm staying with gabriel
我要和加布里尔在一起
We will go see Doctor Suresh without you.
我们不需要你一起去找苏雷什博士了
I can control my own ability now.
我能控制自己的能力了
I am not leaving you alone with him
我不会让你和他单独在一起
I know you hate me.
我知道你恨我
I killed the woman you loved.
我杀了你爱的女人
That wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Yes it was.
不 就是那么回事
In my heart, I wanted her dead.
在我心里 我想让她死
Everything's gonna be okay, Maya.
一切都会好的 玛雅
I'll take care of you.
我会照顾你的
Why did you lie to me, Victoria?
维多利亚 你为什么骗我?
You're with him.
你跟他同流合污
You're helping Adam release the virus.
你在帮亚当释放病毒
Release the virus?
释放病毒?
I'm trying to find the virus so I can destroy it.
我在设法找到病毒以便销毁它
30 years ago, Adam broke into my lab.
30年前 亚当闯入实验室
I stopped him from releasing the virus
是我阻止了他释放病毒
So he couldn't kill everyone.
使他不会毁灭我们
And now he's trying to do it again.
现在他企图重新来过
I broke into the lab to prevent you and company
我闯入实验室是为了阻止你与组织
Fr putting the world in danger.
置世界于危险的境地
You killed Kaito, didn't you?
你杀了海东 不是吗
And the others. and now it's my turn.
还有其他人 现在轮到我了
We're trying save lives, Victoria, not take them.
我们在试图拯救生命 维多利亚 不是害人
Adam's a killer.
亚当是个杀人犯
And I guess since you're helping him, you're one too.
既然你一直在帮他 那你也毫无二致
Just like your parents.
就像你父母一样
Adam helped me escape the company.
亚当帮我逃离组织
He saved my brother's life.
他救了我哥哥的命
But what you did, what you were a part of,
但是你所做的 你所参与的
That will bring an end to the world.
将毁灭这个世界
Tell me where I can find the virus so I can stop it.
告诉我病毒在哪里 我好去阻止这一切
Go to hell.
没门
Where is it, Victoria?
维多利亚 病毒在哪里?
Primatech paper, Odessa, Texas.
得克萨斯州 奥德赛 尖端纸业
Texas. No
得克萨斯州 不
Thank you.
谢谢
I am not gonna let you do this
我不会让你得逞的
Get away from me
给我滚开
We're not hurting you. we're letting you go.
我这是在给你松绑 可不是要害你
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Wait
等等
You didn't have to kill her.
你没必要杀她
She was about to take your head off.
可她想轰掉你的脑袋
There's no coming back from that one.
那样可绝对恢复不了
I'm gonna get the car.
我去取车
If anyone survives,
如果有人幸存的话
I'll tell them
我会告诉他们
I couldn't have done it
没有你的话
Without you.
我根本办不到
Well?
好吧
There was this kid on third street
第三街上有个小孩
Who said he can tell me how much
他说他能告诉我
Your comics were worth.
你那漫画书的价值
I figured if you knew how much we'd get then maybe
我想你知道值多少钱后 或许
Where are they? where's my backpack?
漫画呢? 我的背包呢?
It was a setup. I got jacked
那是个圈套 我中计了
Micah Damon
弥迦 戴蒙
My dad's medal was in that bag
我老爸的奖章也在那包里
I'm sorry I'll get you a new one
对不起 我买♥♥个新的给你
You gonna get me a new dad, too?
难道你还能帮我整个新爸爸出来不成?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't care I hate you
我不想听 我恨死你了
We're gonna get you all cleaned up.
去洗洗干净
And then I'm gonna call the police,
然后我去报♥警♥
And you're gonna tell them everything that happened.
你把之前发生的事情原原本本地告诉警♥察♥
Come on.
走吧
We need to get it back.
我们必须去拿回来
Nana's calling the police.
阿婆正在和警♥察♥联♥系♥
I'm not talking about the police.
我可没说让警♥察♥介入
I'm talking about us. we could get it back.
我是说我们自己行动 找回背包
We have talked about this.
我们之前不是说好了
We need to be heroes. like dad.
我们得成为英雄 像老爸那样
Being a hero is what got your father killed.
就因为要做英雄才给你♥爸♥惹来杀身之祸
Medal's gone, I am sorry.
很遗憾 奖章没了
You all packed, Maya?
玛雅 你都整理好了
You're not taking my sister with you.
我不会让你带走我妹妹的
I tried to let you go the easy way.
我试着让你体面的离开
But you had to be persistent.
可你却这么倔强
I'm taking my sister.
我要带走我妹妹
Gabriel.
加布里尔
Gabriel
加布里尔
I didn't hear you with the water running.
水龙头开着 没听到
Is everything okay?
没事吧
I have to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Yeah?
说吧
You were right.
你是对的
About everything.
都说对了
About me. about Alejandro.
有关我 还有埃里安罗的事
I never meant to come between you two.
我从没想过让你们为难的
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
I have to do what I can to protect him.
我必须尽我所能来保护他
In time, he will understand.
总有一天他会明白的
Of course he will.
当然
And without you,
还有 没有你的话
I would still be somewhere in mexico.
我还呆在墨西哥某处
I just want to help you.
我只是想帮你
You have done that.
你做到了
And some much more.
还不止这些
Your mom said you're leaving tonight.
你妈妈说 今晚你就要走了
I've fallen 20 stories.
我从20楼摔下去
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表