剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
you're like a conscience.
你就像个引路人
only i take heed of you.
我得听从你的指引
i almost broke history by coming back here.
我来这里差点没改变了历史
if i stay, i risk making it worse.
如果我留下来 恐怕会变得更糟
i don't know what to say, carp.
我不知道该说什么了
you've done this grubby soul a great kindness.
你拯救了一个濒死的灵魂
i thank you.
谢谢你
it has been my honor.
这是我的荣幸
no.
不
no, it is i who am honored
不 是我的荣幸才对
to meet the great takezo kensei.
见到了举世无双的剑圣
bye, friend.
再见 我的朋友
kensei kensei
剑圣 剑圣
i made you some breakfast.
我给你做了早饭
i can't make it move.
我没法移♥动♥它
that cup.
移♥动♥这个杯子
i used to be able to make things move with my mind.
我曾可以用意念移♥动♥东西
thanks for making breakfast, michelle,
谢谢你做的早餐 米歇尔
you're a real spord.
你可真体贴
i can't freeze anything. i can't move things.
我没法冰冻 没法意念移物
what happened to them?
我的能力哪去了
uh, they must've disappeared
呃 它们肯定是消失了
with your injuries.
因为你受伤了
i thought you said you were taking care of me?
我记得 你说你是来照顾我的?
i'm sorry. uh, are you breathing?
不好意思 呃 你活得好好的呀
no collapsed lung? no infection from the wound?
肺没问题 伤口也没感染吧?
everything that i've been working for,
我所为之付出的一切
everything that i had, it's gone.
我所拥有的一切 都没了
listen, the people i work for,
听着 派我来这的那些人
they're gonna make sure you get better.
他们希望你恢复起来
your back's already healed.
你的背已经痊愈了
it's just your chest we're worried about.
我们只担心你的胸部的伤
and when that heals,
等到胸部的伤也痊愈了
you'll be able to reacquire your powers.
你就能恢复从前的能力了
with my help, of course.
当然 还得靠我的帮忙
you. how are you gonna help?
你 你怎么帮我?
you gonna make me some more eggs?
给我再来几个鸡蛋?
by making it easy.
让你轻松些
by making it fun.
愉快些
un i can take you anywhere you want t
嗯 我可以带你去任何你想去的地方
paris. london.
巴黎 伦敦
how about japan?
日本怎么样?
and i can be
我可以变成
anyone you want me to be.
任何你想要的
if your fantasy is exotic
想要异域风情的
or more run-of-the-mill.
还是普通一些的
or something more familiar,
或者 一些熟悉的
if that's what you're into.
如果合你口味的话
don't you see?
看到了吗
i can help you.
我可以帮你
we were meant to do this together.
我们就该一起来做这事
i underestimated you.
我太小看你了
you really are extraordinary.
你真是与众不同
just like me.
和我一模一样
you were right.
你说得对
i am gonna get my abilities back.
我就要找回我的能力了
starting with yours.
就从你开始
so this is what you really look like.
这才是你本来的面目
so silly trying to be something that you're not.
想要假装成别人 真是愚蠢啊
well, michelle or candice or whoever you are,
不管你是米歇尔还是甘迪斯 还是别的谁
it wasn't all for nothing.
你其实什么都不是
thanks to you
还得谢谢你
i'll be going back to maui now.
我可以回茂伊岛了(夏威夷岛西北部的一个岛)
london.
伦敦
japan.
日本
japan
日本
ah
啊
it's not working.
没用
i don't have it.
我没得到
your power. what's wrong with me?
你的能力 我到底怎么了
ah, would you quit being such a baby, pretty boy?
你能不能不要再那么天真了 帅哥
peter.
彼得
i may not know what you are,
我可能不知道你的事
but i know who you are.
但我知道你是谁
you're one of us.
你是我们家的一份子
and we have no secrets among family.
家族成员之间没有秘密
well?
好了吗?
well what?
什么好了?
this is it.
这个
your box. your life.
你的箱子 你的人生
you gonna open it or what?
你准备打开还是不打开?
what if it's a life i don't want?
如果是我不想要的生活呢?
when i had will against the wall,
我把威尔压在墙上时
i could've killed him.
我有可能会杀了他
i wanted to.
我也确实想
what if that's who i am?
要是那才是真正的我呢?
but you didn't kill him, did you?
但是你没杀他 不是吗?
no, that's because of you.
那是因为你
it's not because of me, peter.
可不是因为我 彼得
you're a good soul. i can tell.
你本性是善良的 我看得出来
what if i open this box and i find otherwise?
如果我打开这盒子发现我不是呢?
do you like the way you are right now?
你喜欢你现在的状态吗?
do you like who you are right now?
你喜欢现在的自己吗?
well, then maybe for now just leave it be.
好吧 那么也许暂时别管它了
i think yours is cooler.
我觉得你比较酷
any time your parents get annoying,
什么时候烦你父母了
you can just open the window
你只要打开窗户
and take off.
往外跳就行了
are you kidding? you're indestructible.
开什么玩笑 你可是不死之身
you can skydive without a parachute.
你能不用降落伞从高处跳落
you could skydive without a plane.
你还能不用飞机就从高处跳落呢
uh, you can eat fire just for kicks.
你可以为了找刺♥激♥而吞火
i feel pain. i just get over it quickly.
可我会疼的 只是好的快点
so how would it feel then if i if i do this?
如果这样 你感觉如何?
ow it hurts
很疼
what about this then? ah
这样呢? 啊
what's on your neck?
你脖子上是什么?
a couple years ago, when we were living in st. louis,
几年前 我们还住在圣路易斯时
i was riding my bike to school,
我正骑车去学校
and next thing i knew it was a day later
当我有意识时 已经是第二天了
last thing i remember is this man
最后我记得的是
stepping out of the bushes calling my name.
那人从树丛后出来 喊着我的名字
what are you talking about? what man?
什么? 什么人?
i don't know who he was.
我不知道他是谁
but i remember the way he looked at me.
可我还记得他看我的样子
like i was an animal he wanted to trap.
就像我是他要捕捉的猎物
i try to put him out of my head.
我想试着把这些忘掉
but sometimes i can see his face.
可有时我却能看见他的面孔
that guy with the horn-rimmed glasses.
那家伙戴着角质架眼镜
i have another vial.
我还有一小试管
i'll get started on it right away.
我马上开始
yeah?
喂?
i have to take this outside.
我得出去接个电♥话♥
where are you?
你在哪?
i just got here.
刚到
i'm sitting in your office.
在你办公室
are you sure you're gonna be able to cure me?
你确定你能治好我?
yes.
当然
and like i said, in exchange, we're going to want
可我说过 作为交换
a little something from you.
你得付点小代价
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表