剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
We take underage drinking very seriously.
我们处理未成年酗酒是非常严厉的
Of course.
这是当然
You haven't seen any other incidents
你有没有见过其他类似的
Of drinking, hazing?
由于酗酒引起的事 比如说受侮辱
No, sir, none.
没有先生 从来没有
You wouldn't lie to me, would you?
你不会骗我吧 对吗?
No, sir.
不会 先生
Because an incident like this
因为像这样的事
Can ruin a girl's life.
可能毁掉一个女孩的前途
You wouldn't wanna do that, would you,
你不希望如此 是吧
Miss Bennet?
伯奈特女士
What did you just call me?
你刚才叫我什么
Have you killed many people?
你杀过很多人吗
How is that any of your business?
这关你什么事
I guess it's not.
不关我的事
Bennet.
伯奈特
Let me talk to him first.
让我和他先谈谈
Alone.
单独的
You sure?
你确定?
I am.
对
He trusts me.
他信任我
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I'm sorry I lied to you.
我很抱歉骗了你
I only have a second. You have to listen to me.
我没多少时间了 你必须得听我的
Are they forcing you to do this?
是他们强迫你这样做的吗
Do they have Molly?
莫莉是不是在他们手中
Nobody is forcing me to do anything.
没人逼我这样做
I'm here to ask you to give us Claire.
我来这是请你把克莱尔交给我们
We need her blood.
我们需要她的血液
You've gone native.
你还那么天真吗
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
She'll be returned to you safe, unharmed.
她会被安全的送到你身边 毫发无伤
You have my word.
我向你保证
No offense, Mohinder,
没有冒犯的意思 莫欣德
But your word isn't what it used to be.
但你的世界已经完全被改变了
Claire is very important to the work we're Doing.
克莱尔对我们现在的工作非常重要
She can save lives.
她能救很多人的命
the work we're doing.
我们现在的工作
you sound like me ten years ago.
你和我十年前一样
This is what they do
这就是他们的所作所为
They indoctrinate you.
当你同意加入之后
I couldn't have been more clear about this
他们就开始灌输你他们的思想
When you agreed to go in.
这些事情我再清楚不过了
They're not who you think they are.
他们已经和以前不同了
They are not getting Claire.
他们不会得到克莱尔
I have to do what I think is right.
我必须得做我认为是正确的
Start driving.
开车
Please.
请
Dad
爸爸
Mom?
妈妈
Lyle
莱尔
Claire? Mom
克莱尔 妈妈
This guy showed up at my school.
有个人在我学校里出现
He knew our real name. What?
他知道我们的真名 什么
Dad was right.
爸爸是对的
I messed up, and they found us.
是我搞杂了 他们现在发现我们了
We gotta go. Go where?
我们得离开 去哪
What is this?
这是什么
That's why your father's
这就是为什么你♥爸♥爸最近
Been acting so strangely he thinks that's
都奇奇怪怪的
Gonna happen.
他认为这可能会发生
Isaac mendez
艾萨克·门德斯
He was a very talented artist,
他是个天才艺术家
And incredibly accurate.
并且难以置信的准确
Good to see you again, Sandra.
很高兴再次看到你桑德拉
You know him?
你认识他
Yeah.
对
He was the regional sales manager
他是尖端纸业的
Of primatech paper.
区域销♥售♥经理
So who's your partner?
谁和你一起搭档的
Excuse me?
什么?
Company policy.
公♥司♥的政策
One of them, one of us.
一个是他们 一个是我们
Who's yours?
你的搭档是谁?
Elle, huh?
艾儿?
You know her?
你认识她?
Oh, yeah.
是的
Hey, you.
好久不见
You lie to me, betray me.
你骗了我 还背叛我
You come after my daughter.
还要来找我的女儿
How did you think it was gonna end?
你认为会以什么结果收场
Mr. Butler
巴特勒先生
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
No one's taking my little girl.
没人能带走我女儿
Sandra Claire
桑德拉 克莱尔
Uhh He took Claire.
他把克莱尔带走了
Your old boss Bob.
你原来的老板鲍勃
What the hell is going on?
到底出什么事了?
It's okay.
没事的
We're gonna get her back.
我们要把她找回来
How, Noah?
怎么找啊 诺亚
I've got collateral.
我有个帮手
What do you mean, collateral?
什么意思 谁是帮手
Hi, mrs. Butler.
你好 巴特勒夫人
It's good to, uh See you again.
很高兴 又见到你
Did you pack mr. Muggles' doggy bath?
玛格勒先生的澡盆还在吗?
I need to speak to your father.
我要和你父亲谈谈
What do you think this is my first day?
你以为我这么好对付?
Stings like a bitch, doesn't it?
痛彻心扉 是吗
I know all about your ability, Elle.
我知道你有什么能力 艾儿
You don't know anything about me.
你一点也不了解我
I was there.
我当时就在那儿
When your father first brought you in.
你父亲收养你的时候
You were a normal girl.
那时你还是个正常的女孩儿
Unicorns and rainbows.
迷恋着独角兽的故事和彩虹
And then they started the testing.
后来 他们开始了试验
The human brain isn't built to take that much
一个正常人根本无法承受的
Electricity.
电击量
You poor girl.
可怜的孩子
My father would never let that happen.
我父亲绝不会那样做
Your father was leading the charge.
你父亲是主谋
I don't remember any of that.
我什么也不记得
No memories, huh?
不记得了 是吗?
Kind of like someone took them away?
就像有人把它取走了一样是吗
Why do you think
你觉得为什么
I never let the company anywhere near Claire?
我不让公♥司♥接近克莱尔呢
I didn't want her
我不想让她
To become you.
变得像你一样
Now I need to talk to your father
现在我要和你父亲谈谈
To arrange a trade.
谈一笔交易
Claire for you.
用你换回克莱尔
What if he doesn't wanna make a deal?
如果他不同意呢
You'd be surprised what a father would do for
那你将会看到一个父亲为女儿做的事
His daughter.
是多么惊人
Elle, where are you?
艾儿 你在哪儿
You touch my daughter and i'll kill yours.
你要是敢动我女儿一根汗毛 我就杀了你女儿
And then i'll kill you.
再杀了你
Noah?
诺亚?
We'll be at the Imperial Beach parking lot
我们在帝国海岸停车场见面
In two hours.
两小时后
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表