剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
"Kensei traild smoke to flame and found White Beard's treasure"
剑圣循烟见火 发现了白胡子的宝藏
There
就在那里
The tent that smolders.
那个升着烟的帐篷
The tent that smolders?
那个升着烟的帐篷?
This is no time for lucky guesses.
可没功夫撞大运
My father's life is at stake.
我父亲命在旦夕
You are right.
你说的对
I am sorry.
真抱歉
Tell me,Hiro.
告诉我 阿宽
Why are you still here?
你为什么还留在这里?
Why do you risk your life for my father?
你为什么冒着生命危险救我父亲?
It's gonna be some fight
要打一场恶仗了
Did you find my father?
你知道我的父亲了?
Yes,my love. In the tent that smolders.
是的 我的宝贝 在升烟的帐篷里
You were right,Yaeko.
你说的没错 英子
We have nothing to fear with Kensei around
有剑圣在 没什么好怕的
Come on
出发吧
Isaac mendez
艾萨克·门德斯
Painted a series of eight paintings
画了1系列8幅画
Beginning with Kaito Nakamura 's death
第一幅是中村海东的死
And ending in mine.
最后是我的死
Where are they?
画呢?
Sorry,i'm retired.
抱歉 我退休了
I work in the textile factory now.
我现在纺织厂上班了
Regional manager of sales,
地区销♥售♥经理
Like you in the paper company.
跟你在纸厂一样
Cut the crap.
省省吧你
Where are the paintings?
画都哪去了?
You think you intimidate me?
你要威胁我?
I trained you,
我是你师♥傅♥
You and your invisible partner Claude .
你和你的隐形人搭档
I taught you everything
都是我教的
Then you know what i'm capable of.
所以你知道我都能干出什么来
Don't make me do this.
别逼我用在你身上
What is this?
这是什么意思?
You want information?
你想要情报?
The haitian can't help you.
海地人帮不了你
My friend has a new trick.
我的朋友会了个新花样
He can reach inside that company-loving head of yours
他可以进到你那爱公♥司♥的脑袋里
And one by one,blot out all the memories
一件一件的 清掉你的记忆
You hold most dear.
你最宝贵的记忆
Think about it,
想想吧
A man treasured memories your give your life meaning.
你这岁数的人 回忆是你的一切了
Your wedding in capri.
你在意大利卡普里的婚礼
The births of Andre and Mikhail .
安德烈 和 米哈伊尔 的出生
It'd be a shame if they disappeared,
如果这些消失了该多么遗憾啊
Lost forever.
永远的失去
Start with the day he met his wife.
从他遇见他妻子那天开始
Tell me about Katarina .
告诉我 卡特琳娜 的事
Your honeymoon.
你的蜜月
Her favorite flower.
她最爱的花
I can't remember.
我记不得了
Really?
真的吗
After 35 years together,such a shame.
真遗憾 共度35年后居然不记得
Are you ready to talk,
你准备好说了吗
Or do we keep going?
还是我们继续这样?
Go to hell
去死吧
Hi,honey.
亲爱的
Is everything all right?
有什么事吗
Hey,dad,yeah.
嗯 爸爸 没事
I was just wondering if i could borrow the car tonight.
我只能想问问今晚能借你的车用吗
Did you ask your mother?
你会问你妈妈吗
I did,and she said to ask you.
我问过了 她说来问你
I'm gonna be with the cheerleaders later.
我等会要去和啦啦队长一起
Just thought you should know.
觉得应该告诉你一声
Full disclosure and all.
毫无保留 自己招供
Well,that's very responsible of you,Claire .
克莱尔 你可真有责任感
Take the car.
用我的车吧
But do one thing for me.
但要记得做件事
Sure.
没问题
Lock the doors this time.
这次一定要锁上车门
I will. Thanks.
我会的 谢谢
Is there something else?
还有别的事吗
Where are you right now?
你现在在哪儿?
I told you. Management training in tulsa.
我告诉过你的 在塔尔萨进行经理培训
And i'm late for a session.
有个会议我要迟到了
Well,i thought you had to work there a year
我还以为你得工作一年以后
Before they'd send you.
他们才会送你去培训的
I'm a quick learner.
我进步很快的
I've gotta go.
我得挂了
I love you,Claire -bear.
我爱你 克莱尔小熊
I love you too,dad.
我也爱你 爸爸
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
Okay.
好吧
I'm in.
我加入
Your daughter Claire ?
你女儿克莱尔?
It must be very difficult for her,
这对她来说肯定很艰难吧
The constant fear of discovery,
害怕被发现的恐惧如影随形
Especially for a teenager.
特别是她还只有十几岁
Aren't you tired of running?
你就不厌倦这种逃亡的生活吗
I'm protecting her from animals like you.
我是在保护她 免受像你一样的禽兽伤害
You can't hide forever.
你不可能永远这样躲下去
Take all his memories of me,my family,
清除他关于我和我家人的记忆
Claire,everything i ever told him.
关于克莱尔的 任何我告诉过他的事情
He remembers nothing
我要他什么都不记得
Wait
等一下
I'm like you.
我也像你一样
Family comes first.
家庭永远放在首位
Maybe we can make a deal.
或许我们可以做个交易
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易?
You were my protege,
你曾经是我的人
So dedicated to the company,you made me proud.
为了组织兢兢业业 我很为你骄傲
I miss that.
我怀念那样的日子
I want you back.
我想要你回来
Forget it.
不可能
The company has changed.
组织已经不是原来那样了
We have new directives.
我们换了新的纲领
Come back to us and you'll be safe,
回来吧 你会很安全的
All of you.
你们全部都会很安全
You have my word.
我向你保证
What about the paintings?
那组画是怎么回事?
You'll be told everything.
我们会告诉你一切
I can give you your life back.
我能让你的生活回复正常
Trust me.
相信我
What is that?
那是什么?
A border fence,not finished yet.
边界围栏 还没有完工那种
That is america right there.
美国就在那边了
Alejandro,we made it
埃里安罗 我们成功了
That's the United States.
那里就是美国了
Attention,you're in violation of u.s. Immigration
请注意 你们已经违反了联邦移♥民♥法
We have notified border patrol.
我们已经通知了边界巡逻军
All right,boys,on the way.
好吧 伙计们 出来吧
Let's see them hands.
举起手来
Who are they?
他们是什么人?
They're locals,not border patrol.
他们是地方武装 不是边界巡逻军
They're fake police. Just drive around them.
他们是冒充的军队 直接开过去
God help us.
上帝救救我们
What's what's that for?
这是 这是干什么用的?
A cholinergic.
类胆碱注射
It's standard procedure
是标准程序
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表