剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Sylar?
塞拉
Where are you?
你在哪
I convinced the babysitter to take the night off.
我说服了保姆叫她休息一个晚上
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm taking good care of the little one.
我正好好照顾着你的小宝贝
If you touch Molly
你要是敢伤害莫莉
We won't want to wake her.
我们不想吵醒她
I brought someone to see you.
我带了个人来见你
She needs your help.
她需要你的帮助
We both do
我们都需要你的帮助
See you soon, Mohinder.
回见 莫欣德
Ando,wake up.
安藤 醒醒
Hiro You're back
阿宽 你回来了
I know what Adam wants
我知道亚当要的是什么了
What is it?
是什么
A virus.
一种病毒
At a place called Primatech.
在一个叫做尖端纸业的地方
It's in Texas, Ando Back in Odessa
在得克萨斯州 安藤 要回到奥德赛
Where we tried to save the cheerleader?
就是我们拯救啦啦队长的地方?
Yes
对
Adam wants to release this virus
亚当 要释放这种病毒
If I don't stop him,they'll die
如果我不阻止他 他们都会没命的
Who?
谁会没命?
Everyone
所有人
But Adam is invincible.
但是亚当是不可战胜的啊
How can you stop a man like that?
你怎么阻止得了那样一个人
I must try.
我必须得试试
I must avenge my father's death
我必须为父亲报仇
and save the world.
还有拯救世界
Why is saving the world always your reponsibility?
为什么拯救世界就一定是你的责任呢
Primatech Paper Co. Odessa Texas
尖端纸业公♥司♥ 得克萨斯州 敖德萨
This doesn't look like the sort of place
这里怎么看起来不像是
Where they'd store a virus that could destroy the world.
他们保存能够摧毁世界的病毒的地方
Paper company's just a front.
造纸公♥司♥只是个幌子
The good stuff is three floors down.
真正的机构在地下三楼
Laboratories, jail cells
实验室和监狱等等
Hiro?
阿宽
Peter petrelli?
彼得·佩里
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Adam monroe killed my father, and for that he must pay.
亚当·门罗杀害了我父亲 他要付出代价
I can't let you do that.
我不能让你这么做
Then you have chosen the wrong side.
那你选了错误的一方
No
不
I can't let you hurt him.
我不能让你伤害他
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表