剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
What we didn't know is that if your cells
我们不知道的是如果细胞
Continually regenerate,
持续不停的再生
After a while, you stop growing old.
过段日子 你就会长生不老
What's old?
多少算老?
400 years.
400岁
Do you know where Adam is now?
你知道亚当现在在哪吗?
All I know is that he wants revenge
我只知道他满心想复仇
For locking him up, and he's not gonna rest
就因为我们囚禁了他
Until all of us are dead.
除非我们都死了 他不会停手的
All of you are, except for you, Bob,
你们之中除了你 鲍勃
My dad, and this woman in the photo.
我父亲 还有照片中的该女子
Who is this woman?
这女子是谁?
Please don't do this.
求你了 别再问了
I need you to tell me the truth.
我需要你说实话
The truth
实话
The truth Is that our generation
实话就是 我们这一代人
Mortgaged our souls to protect yours.
出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂来保护你们这代人
Show a little respect for that.
所以放尊敬些
Get over your daddy issues and leave us be
带上关于你父亲的问题 别来烦我们
That's all I want. Believe me.
相信我 这也是我所期望的
But Adam is still out there,
但是亚当依然逍遥法外
And this woman is on his list.
而这名女子上了他的黑名单
Tell me the truth.
说实话
Who is she?
她是谁?
All she wants is to be left alone.
她只希望能够免受打搅
I made her a promise.
我向她保证过
If you take this secret from me,
如果你得到了关于她的秘密
You're not just like your father
你就不仅是像你父亲
You are him.
你就是他了
What kind of car do you drive?
你驾驶什么车?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I know you can fly,
我知道你能飞
But you're still a teenager.
但你还是小年青
You do he a car, right?
你应该有辆车吧?
Yeah, it's a piece of crap suv.
破烂的陆地巡洋舰
I drove a '52 citroen when I was your age.
我像你这么大的时候 开雪铁龙52
Oh, those things are awesome.
那车可不简单
Now once we get Claire,
我们一接到克莱尔
You fly her out immediately.
你马上带她飞离这里
No matter what else happens.
不管发生什么情况
You understand me?
你明白吗?
Yes, sir.
明白
It doesn't have to be this way, Noah.
诺亚 你完全不必这样
Dad, the painting
老爸 那幅画
Aah Claire
克莱尔
Elle
艾儿
No matter what I do
不管我怎么做
We'll always be running.
我们始终在不停的逃亡
But if you die, Bob
但是如果你鲍勃死了的话
The company dies with you.
组织就随你而消亡了
Please, n't do this.
求你了 别开枪
Dad
爸爸
The last thing I really said to my dad
我和我爸说的最后一句话是
Was"i hate you."
"我恨你"
You didn't mean it.
这不是你的本意
No, I did.
不 我确实这么做了
I keep playing it over and over.
我一直当耳边风 掉以轻心
How i'll never get a chance to take it back.
再也没有机会挽回了
I refuse to eulogize my father.
我不愿给家父歌♥功颂德
To eulogize him is to admit he is gone.
因为歌♥功颂德就是承认他的离去
My father is not dead
家父并没有离去
Kaito Nakamura taught me right from wrong.
中村海东先生教会了我识别是非
What it means to be a hero
成为英雄的意义
So long as the lessons live on through me
还有那些永远铭记在心的教诲
he will never die
他永远活在我们心头
My father taught me to understand that
家父让我认识到
certain things are in God's hands.
命运都是天注定的
But for everything else
但是天下诸事
God has given us the gift of choice
老天都赐予了我们选择的权利
My father gave me the tools to fight the battles ahead.
家父传给了我与命运斗争的本领
Every hand I extend in kindess is his hand.
每一次善意的出手相助
And every blow that I strike for justice is his fist.
每一次为了正义的挥拳相争
So long as the lessons he taught stay with me.
都像他对我的教诲一样永世难忘
And so long as he lives on in my heart.
他在我心中永垂不朽
Then my father is never truly dead.
如此 家父从未真正离去过
Holy
上帝啊
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表