剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
You what?
你干了什么?
And in the end, Adam decided
最后 亚当决定
That the world just wasn't worth fixing,
世界不值得我们来拯救
And that it needed to be wiped clean
它需要的是一番清理
With an unstoppable virus.
用一种无法摧毁的病毒
Just before it was too late i, um
就在这最后关头 我
I came to realize how wrong it was.
我突然意识到这有多么荒唐
Did you?
你有吗?
You and Linderman wanted to blow up new york
你和林达曼想靠炸飞纽约
To save the world.
来拯救世界
Doesn't sound to me like you've changed much at all, ma.
我听着不觉得你有何改变 妈妈
Only someone with Peter's abilities
只有拥有彼得这样能力的人
Could get to where the virus is stored.
才能进入病毒储藏地
That's why Adam chose him.
那就是亚当选他的原因
Where would that be, mrs. Petrelli?
病毒会在哪儿 佩里夫人?
Odessa.
奥德赛市
Texas. Primatech.
得克萨斯州 尖端纸业
Adam will never quit.
亚当绝不会善罢甘休
One bullet right through his head.
一枪射穿他的脑袋
It's the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Come on.
走吧
If you can't stop Peter,
如果你不能阻止彼得
If you can't stop Peter,
如果你不能阻止彼得
You'll have to kill him too.
你也 不得不杀了他
Right through the head.
正对脑门
Pirmatech Paper Co. Odessa Texas
得克萨斯州 奥德赛市 尖端纸业
This doesn't look like the sort of place
这个地方看上去一点也不像
Where they'd store a virus that could destroy the world.
藏了毁灭地球的病毒的地方
Paper company's just a front.
造纸厂只是个幌子
The good stuff's three floors down.
真正的组织机构都在地下三层
Laboratories, jail cells
图书馆 监狱
Hiro?
阿宽
Peter petrelli?
彼得·佩里?
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Adam monroe killed my father.
亚当·门罗杀死了我父亲
And for that, he must pay.
他必须为此偿命
No
不
I can't let you hurt him.
我不能让你伤害他
Why are you protecting him?
你干嘛要保护他?
Adam is my friend.
亚当是我朋友
He was my friend too. 400 years ago.
他也是我朋友 在四百年前
He betrayed me. he will betray you.
他背叛了我 他也会背叛你的
He saved my brother's life.
他救了我哥哥的命
He murdered my father.
他杀害我父亲
Your father had him locked away for 30 years.
你父亲把他锁藏了三十年
I know. I was in that same prison.
我知道 因为我也呆过那个监狱
Hiro
阿宽
I went into the future.
我到过未来
There's a virus.
有一种病毒
It kills almost everyone.
几乎所有人都为之丧命
And it starts here. today.
它从这里开始蔓延 就在今天
Adam and I are gonna stop it.
亚当和我要阻止这一切
Hiro?
阿宽?
He froze time.
他停住了时间
Said he knew you.
他说他认识你
We were friends once.
我们曾经是朋友
A very long time ago.
很久以前
He tried to kill you.
他想要杀了你
He said I shouldn't trust you.
叫我不要相信你
And what did you think about that?
那你怎么想呢
Let's go destroy the virus.
我们快去毁了病毒
Right.
好的
Believe this is mine, cop
相信是我的那把 义务警♥察♥
Dad left records
爸爸留下了几乎所有
Of pretty much everything he did for the company.
他为组织工作的记录
You are really going through with this.
你真的要卷入这事当中去
They killed dad.
他们杀了爸爸
They're never gonna leave us alone.
他们不会放过我们的
You do realize what'll happen to us
你很清楚我们会面临什么
If you tell everyone what you can do.
一旦你把你的能力公布于众
Yes.
是的
No more running. no more hiding.
不再逃跑 不再躲藏
No more secrets.
不再有秘密
Your father couldn't take down this company, Claire.
克莱尔 你父亲没能搞垮组织
What makes you think you can?
你凭什么觉得你能做到?
I don't know if you can understand it.
我不知道你能不能理解
They only target people with abilities.
他们只针对有超能力的人
People like me.
像我这样的人
You are still my daughter, Claire.
克莱尔 你还是我的女儿
I dream about you going to college,
我梦想着送你上大学
Getting married someday.
未来某一天送你出嫁
What if they take you from me
如果他们把你从我身边带走
Use you in some lab experiment?
把你当成试验品
I love you, mom.
我爱你 妈妈
I can't live in fear of some big"what if?"
但我不能生活在一大堆"假设会发生什么"的恐惧下
Do you realize how much damage you've done
你意识到你做那些激怒克莱尔的事
By provoking claire?
会造成多大的损害吗?
I couldn't help it.
我不是故意的
She was just so weepy
她本来是那么 眼泪汪汪
And earnest and
如此郑重其事
Who knew she'd turn whistle-blower?
谁知道她会突然变成个告密者?
It's totally unprofessional, not to mention petty.
你干得太外行了 别跟我提细节
And Claire is not even in your league
克莱尔甚至不是和你一伙的
She isn't working with a gunshot wound.
她可没有带着枪伤工作
You and I both know
我们都很清楚
You have performed well below what you can do.
你远没有发挥出你的实力
You're benched.
要处罚你
No more field assignments.
不再派你做外勤了
How's about if I said I was sorry?
那要是我认错呢?
When I think about all the hard work
当我想到我付出的所有艰辛工作
I put into raising you
就是为了把你抚养成人
Daddy
爸爸
You said you knew all about my ability.
你说过你知道所有关于我能力的事
Tell me what my dad did to me.
告诉我 我爸爸对我做了什么
I'm stuck in this hell hole.
我被困在这鬼地方
My family thinks I'm dead.
我的家人都以为我死了
There's not a lot of incentive to share.
没什么让我开口的动力
I could make you tell me.
我能让你开口
You could try.
你尽管来
Please.
求你了
I don't have anyone else to talk to.
除了你 没人能和我谈这个
They wanted to see how much wattage you could discharge.
他们想看看你究竟能放出多大电流
Enough to power a flashlight,
是能点亮只手电筒
Street lamp, an entire city block?
路灯 还是整条街?
During testing, you'd pass out from the strain.
测试时 你因为能力透♥支♥而晕厥
We'd all want to call it a day,
我们都想 就到此结束吧
But daddy said,"no, my girl's tougher than that."
但你♥爸♥爸却说 不 这对我女儿只是小意思
You were seven.
那时你才七岁
You know, the hardest thing a parent ever does
你知道 父母最揪心的事莫过于
Is to have to see their child in pain.
看着自己的孩子受苦
Most parents.
至少是大多数父母
Elle.
艾儿
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
Leaving.
我正要走
Noah, we have a problem.
诺亚 我们有麻烦了
I'm not part of your"we."
我可跟你不是一道的
Do you remember?
还记得吗?
This is about Claire.
是关于克莱尔的
She's becoming difficult.
她现在变的很棘手
Is she?
是吗?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表