剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
you're working late.
你还在加班
night shift. don't ask.
夜间搬运 什么都别问
was it a productive trip?
这次有什么收获吗?
you should have the answer to that yourself very shortly.
很快你就知道了
and you didn't arouse any suspicions?
你没被怀疑吧
i don't think so.
应该没有
bob seemed more angry at himself
鲍勃好象生气了
for trusting the bungling professor.
因为他相信了笨手本脚的教授
they'll be watching me more closely now.
现在他们会更严密地监视我
that's to be expected.
那是预料中的事
don't worry.
别担心
i'll find the other paintings myself.
我自己会去找剩下的那些画
are you sure?
你确定?
you've given me everything i need.
你已经给了我想要的了
welcome to copy kingdom.
欢迎光临
how can i help you?
需要帮忙吗?
when i checked her pedigree,
我查了它的出身
she ended up having 17 champions
目前它已经拿了17个冠军
oh, that's just
那真是
turn that off.
把电视关了
that is salt in the wound for poor mr. muggles.
那是给可怜的玛格勒伤口上撒盐
i'm sorry.
抱歉
that was very inconsiderate of me.
我还真是没注意到
you're right. it doesn't help to avoid it.
没错 这可没法逃避
well
好吧
guess it's just you and me.
我想就只有你和我了
ahh.
啊
come on, grow back.
快给我重新长好
no way.
不是吧
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表