剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
i'm not backing down.
我绝不会善罢甘休
i've got a little girl at home that wakes up
我家里还有个小女孩
in the middle of the night screaming about nightmares,
每天半夜都从恶梦中惊醒 哭喊
and drawing a symbol that this.
还画了一个符号♥ 这个
the same symbol that's on these photos.
就是跟这一样的符号♥
i know that symbol.
我见过这个符号♥
i think it's all connected.
我认为这一切都是有关联的
everything.
所有的事
what you and i can do. we're all connected.
包括你我的能力 都是有关联的
i know this photograph.
我见过这个图案
good, because i need your help.
很好 我需要你的帮助
i can't continue this investigation without you.
我一个人没法搞定这调查
alright, i'll help.
好吧 我会帮你的
i need five minutes alone with my mother.
我需要跟我母亲单独待5分钟
alone.
单独
why are you confsing to a crime you didn't commit?
你为什么要背一件不是你犯的案子?
because you were right, nathan.
因为你说对了 内森
i don't deserve to be saved.
我不配被拯救
ma, i was angry when i said that.
妈 我说那话的时候正在气头上
i was drunk. i didn't mean it.
还醉着 我不是真那么想
of course you did.
你当然是
you asked me for help once. now just let me help you.
你曾求我帮你 现在让我帮你吧
just because you shaved
你刮了胡子
doesn't mean you're clean and sober.
可你不见得清醒
you still have to get yourself into a program.
你需要把酒戒掉
get your family back.
回到你的家庭
don't let your children hate you.
不要让你的孩子恨你
not if you can help it.
你一定要尽力
you didn't kill kaito nakamura.
你没杀中村海东
i know that.
我确信
i have done so many bad things in my life
我这一辈子干了很多坏事
it really doesn't matter what crime i confess to.
最后栽在哪件事上真的无所谓
let me help you, ma.
让我帮你吧 妈
no, what you want is redemption,
不 你想要的是报恩
and you're not gonna get it by helping me.
可通过帮我是无法如愿的
you'll just get killed.
你只会害了你自己
and i can't bear to lose another son.
而我绝对无法承受再失去一个儿子
he has to do this. i'm sorry.
他坚持要这样 抱歉
it's all right. i'm ,i'm ready.
没关系 我准备好了
where's your stuff? you're traveling pretty light.
你的行李呢? 你的东西还真少
i got robbed.
我被抢了
been walking for three days. thank god you came along.
已经走了3天 感谢主 你们来了
where are you going?
你要去哪?
going home to america. new york.
回美国老家去 纽约
new york.
纽约
this is where we're going.
我们也要去那
do you have family there?
你有家人在那?
no.
没有
uh we need to find this man.
我们是去找这个人
maya, no.
玛雅 别
dr. suresh.
苏雷什博士
this is a coincidence.
太巧了
i know this book. i've read it.
我看过这本书 我读过
really?
真的?
why are you searching for dr. suresh?
你找苏雷什博士有什么事?
for a how you say this?
为了 该怎么说
answers. to what?
答案 为了什么?
i know dr. suresh.
我认识苏雷什博士
we're old friends. you and dr. suresh?
我们是老朋友了 你和苏雷什博士?
you've helped me. now i can return the favor.
你们帮了我 现在我可以报答你们了
i can i can take you to him.
我可以 我可以带你们去见他
i can help you find him.
我可以帮你们找到他
thank you. i don't know what to say.
谢谢你 我真不知该说什么好了
i don't even know your name.
我还不知道你的名字
it's gabriel.
加布里埃尔
gabriel gray.
加布里埃尔 格雷
gabriel.
加布里埃尔
oh like the angel.
跟大天使一个名字
yeah.
是的
just like the angel.
跟天使一样
* i spent oh so many nights *
有多少夜晚
* just feeling sorry for myself *
我顾影自怜
* i used to cry mm mm *
我仰天长叹
* but now i hold my head up high *
可现在我勇往直前
we've got rules against drinking on the job, you know.
上班时间不能喝酒 你知道的
it's all about attitude, camille.
态度 卡米尔
what's about attitude? life.
什么态度? 生活
and today is the first day of the rest of mine.
今天是我新生活的第一天
uh-huh, you sound like a fortune cookie.
是吗 你可真像个开心的厨子
no, i sound like a woman with a future.
错了 我是个未来美好的姑娘
is there something you're not telling me?
是不是有什么事你没告诉我?
i took the test.
我做了测试
oh, are you pregnant?
天 你怀孕了?
no
才不是
girl, now how am i gonna be pregnant
姐妹 我每天做两个班
wearing this outfit two shifts a day?
穿着这样的制♥服♥ 怎么可能会怀孕?
the management training program.
是经理培训课程
i took the test.
我参加了测试
oh, that.
那个呀
what do you mean"oh, that"?
那个呀 是什么意思?
nothing.
没什么
i just think that you shouldn't get your hopes up
我只是觉得你不该期望值太高
that's all.
仅此而已
only a fool will put money on 1 in 50 chance.
只有傻瓜才会在1/50的机会上打赌
look, if i make manager, i can earn enough money
听着 要是我当上了经理 就能挣到足够的钱
to go back to school, get my degree.
支付学费 拿到学位
i can move my family out of here.
我可以把家搬出这里
it's not right.
这样是不行的
one storm comes rolling through here
一场风暴侵袭了这里
and blows away my whole life.
毁掉了我的全部生活
my mother. my college education.
我的妈妈 我的大学
my dreams.
所有的梦想
i'm sorry.
我很抱歉
it's just you've been talking like this since we were in kindergarten.
只是我们从幼儿园起你就一直这么说
the one scheme after another, and nothing every happens.
一个又一个的设想 却从没能实现
what in the world?
这是什么?
where did you learn to do that?
你从哪儿学来的
i don't
我没有
monica, let me talk to you for a second.
莫妮卡 我们来谈谈
okay.
好吧
i'm sorry, monica.
莫妮卡 很抱歉
you're just not qualified for the management program.
你还不符合做经理的要求
so i didn't do well on the test?
是我在测试中还做得不够好吗
you did fine. not top tier, but
你做得挺好 虽然不拔尖 但是
but what?
但是什么?
at i'm motivated. i'm hard working.
我动力十足 工作努力
mr. lamont, i've never missed a day.
拉蒙特先生 我从未缺工过一天
that's not the issue.
这不是关键
a management position means you need tbe available
如果你从事管理工作的话
for any locationin the state.
你就需要有条件到处出差
and it's just not right for someone in your situation.
但是你的情况并不适合
my situation?
我的情况?
your home life.
你的家庭状况
your brother, your grandmother.
你的兄弟和奶奶
that's the point. i'm the breadwinner.
就是为了他们 我是要养家糊口的人
i need the money.
我需要钱
and i mean, i can't make hamburgers for the rest of my life.
我不能一辈子都做汉堡包啊
you're good at your job, monica.
莫妮卡 你工作很出色
what's wrong with that?
这份工作有什么不好?
and you should be happy you have one.
你应该庆幸还能有份工作
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表