剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
is everything alright?
没什么事吧
let's go
我们走
and i know these other families.
我认识这些其他的家族
linderman, nakamura, pratt, deveaux.
林达曼 中村 普拉特 德沃
everyone who's been killed. but i don't know this one.
被杀掉的每个人 但是我不认识这个
who is he?
他是谁?
who's adam monroe?
谁是亚当·门罗?
adam is complicated.
亚当有点 说来话长
so un-complicate it.
那就长话短说
adam convinced us that we belonged together.
亚当使我们相信彼此都是息息相关的
that we could make the world a better place
我们能让世界变得更美好
for our children
为了我们的孩子
for you.
为了你
"snow falls on miami."
"迈阿密普降大雪"
i don't get it.
我没明白
that headline could have read
这个标题也可以变成
"tsunami wipes out eastern seaboard."
"海啸席卷东海岸"
what does any of this have to do with the murders?
这和凶手有什么关系?
adam is the one who's trying to kill us.
亚当是那个想要置我们于死地的人
i thought maury parkman was
我原以为是莫里·帕克曼
maury's the weapon. he's the blunt instrument.
莫里不过是他的武器 他只是个工具
adam was the visionary.
亚当有点空想主义
but with these abilities, sometimes people tend
但拥有了这些能力 有时候难免
to think of themselves as gods.
会把自己当成是神
did you ever think that, nathan?
内森 你有过类似想法吗
adam did.
亚当就有
and he began to talk about holocausts, plagues.
然后他开始津津乐道大屠♥杀♥ 瘟疫
punishing humanity in order to save the world.
惩罚人类以拯救世界
sounds a lot like linderman.
听起来很像林达曼的论调
linderman was adam's disciple.
林达曼是亚当的追随者
adam was dangerous.
亚当是个危险人物
so we locked him up. we threw away the key.
因而我们把他锁了起来 扔掉了钥匙
two weeks ago he escapes.
两周前他逃脱了
and now he wants revenge.
现在他要报复
it sounds like you're reaping what you sow.
听起来有点像你自作自受
why should i care?
我凭什么要关心?
because of peter.
因为彼得
listen, pal,
听着 伙计
you wanna talk about my brother,
你要是想谈论我的弟弟
you better be very careful what you say next.
下次说话之前最好小心一点
peter is alive, nathan.
彼得还活着 内森
your brother is alive.
你弟弟还活着
i'll leave you two alone.
我给你们俩单独谈谈
do i know you?
我认识你吗?
they brought me here to help you, peter.
他们让我过来帮助你 彼得
you need to remember who you are.
你必须先记起自己是谁
i need to find caitlin.
我必须找到凯特琳
you need to focus.
你必须全神贯注
you can move objects with your mind, heal,
你可以意念移物 你可以自愈
you can paint the future.
你还可以描绘出未来
how do you know about that?
你是怎么知道的?
you absorb abilities from other people.
你从别人那里汲取能力
you are the most powerful of us all.
你是我们中力量最强大的
you're a kind and caring soul.
你有一颗体贴入微的心
selfless. always thinking about others.
无私奉献 永远都为别人着想
but now you need to think about yourself
但现在你得为自己打算
and fly into the face of danger.
直视危险
just like your brother.
就像你的哥哥
i have a brother.
我有个哥哥
he died in the first outbreak.
他在第一场病毒爆发时死了
but you
但是你
you can change that.
你可以改变这一切
how?
怎么改变?
i was in montreal in 2007.
我还在2007年的蒙特利尔
the next thing i know, i'm here.
然后我就在这儿了
you met a man named hiro nakamura.
你见过一个叫中村宽的人
he can travel in time. so can you.
他可以穿梭时空 你也可以
you can change history.
你可以改变历史
i can't. you must
我做不到 你必须这么做
i can't control these things that are happening to me
我无法控制发生在我身上的事情
then this virus will kill us all.
那么我们全都会因病毒而死
peter, you need to remember. focus.
彼得你得记起来 集中精神
you need to remember.
你必须记起来
mom?
妈妈?
do the marks hurt?
这个伤痕还疼吗?
no.
不疼了
they're kinda just there.
只是个痕迹而已
painless souvenirs of my alien abduction
不痛不痒的被外星人绑♥架♥的纪念品
from the guy with horn-rimmed glasses.
受赐于那个戴着框架眼镜的男人
if you're gonna be dropping in,
如果你真的要拜访我爸爸
there's something i need to tell you.
有些事我要告诉你
i get it.
我明白了
get what?
明白什么?
i'm moving too fast.
我太急进了
we don't have to go any further if you don't want to.
如果你还不想 我们可以慢慢来
you know what i want?
你知道我想要什么?
popsicles.
冰棒
popsicles. awesome.
冰棒 好极了
raspberry or blue?
木莓还是蓝莓?
he found us.
他找到我们了
who?
谁?
the man who abducted me. we've gotta get outta here.
那个绑♥架♥过我的男人 我们必须马上离开
come on.
快点
no, wait.
不 等等
that's what i've been trying to tell you.
那就是我一直想要告诉你的
the guy in the glasses is my father.
那个戴眼镜的男人是我爸爸
what is this?
这算什么?
some sort of trap?
某种陷阱?
no, just listen to me.
不是的 拜托听我说
back off.
别过来
wait.
等等
claire
克莱尔
who are you talkin' to?
你在和谁说话?
no one.
没什么人
you've got two popsicles.
你拿着两根冰棒
welcome home.
欢迎回家
all this trouble over one drop of liquid.
所有这些麻烦都是因为这么一滴液体
this virus could kill an entire species.
这个病毒可以消灭所有的物种
or it could stop maury and save our lives.
也可以阻止莫里 救我们的命
poor niki. so vulnerable.
可怜的妮其 如此的脆弱
you're perfect. show me your nightmares.
你是完美的 让我瞧瞧你的梦魇
show me your thoughts. show me your soul.
告诉我你的想法 向我敞开你的心灵
how do i turn you into a killer?
我要怎么才能把你变成一个杀手?
nothins going to save you.
谁都救不了你
this company is bad.
这个组织是邪恶的
you're not making up for your sins.
你不是在弥补你的罪孽
you're diggin' deeper into hell, and worse,
你是在自掘坟墓 越挖越深 越难被救赎
you're gonna drag micah right down with you.
你会把弥迦和你一起拽入深渊
you're wrong.
你说得不对
they said that they would help me.
他们说过他们会帮我的
niki, what are you talkin' about?
妮其 你在说什么?
i was sick.
我病了
i'm still sick.
我的病还没好
how can you say that?
你怎么能这么说?
because you're dead.
因为你已经死了
no, i'm not.
不 我没死
they don't want me talkin' to you.
他们不让我和你说话
they're using you, niki.
他们在利用你 妮其
just like linderman. just like jessica.
就像林达曼利用杰茜卡
you can still do the right thing.
你还来得及做些好事
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表